no interview
Passport Req..
26-09-2014 sent 22-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014 pp back with visa 22-11-2014
LANDED..........
24-11-2014
twinkle22 said:
Hi everyone! Today i got an answer from my MP that Ottawa is currently reviewing my file. I filed my application feb 15,2012,file was transferred to Ottawa May 29,2012. I sent emails myself to ottawa and they used to send same generic email that your file is in process and no action is required by you this time. So i went to MP to ask exact status of my application. My question is that what steps they take during Review? My husband did his medical on January 15,2012 , i had also inquired through MP that did they receive medical results because my online status just says Application Received and i don't see any info abt medical; so MP said that they got doctors comments in May 2012.. does it mean that medical is valid till May 2013???
hey twinkle thats great we have same time line good to know your file is in review i should contact my mp just to see where things are right now so yeah good luck hope next step is ppr

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
RougeAmour said:
Salam everyone. I received some questions via PM the last few days. Im trying my best to answer all of them. But I have to apologize if I cant get to all of you.

Monday evening my husband and I were on our way to Jinnah airport to mail his passport through the TCS headoffice. We ended up not being able to do so because a man on a motorcycle pulled up next to our car and robbed us while pointing a gun at my husband's chest. We lost his cellphone, my wedding/engagement rings and my diamond anniversary ring as well as his wallet. His wallet had no money, just his NICOP and Drivers license. My purse was hanging off my knee and while the gunman was distracted I nudged it and kicked it under my seat. He didnt see it otherwise everything wouldve been lost including the PPR documents, my husband's passport and our bookings for the end of the month.

He then told us he was following us and not to turn anywhere, just to go straight. But my husband was able to make a U-turn just in time and got away. This happened outside the main entrance to the airport and there was heavy traffic so we were lucky. It was 6:15 pm, right after maghrib adhan. I was praying ayatul kursi at the top of my lungs and we were saved. Im so sick and tired of this country. I just want to take my husband and leave. His passport was received by Sana DSP earlier this morning (we mailed it Tuesday) and hopefully the Visa gets stamped soon so we can fly asap. Tomorrow he will be going to NADRA office to request a new NICOP card now that we have an FIR. The police officers here are beyond useless. One of them specifically said "Im tired and not in the mood for anything, wait til 9 pm when the next one comes" in the hopes of getting some money out of us. My uncle's driver's brother is a police officer so he got the FIR for us. My mom's cousin is also an official with the Traffic Police and pulled some strings to get us a duplicate Driver's license. So alhamdullilah matters are getting sorted. As soon as the NICOP arrives, Im going to my dadi's house in Lahore until the visa comes back. I hate Karachi right now.

Be careful everyone, Karachi is a filthy city. I havent slept peacefully since the incident and I cant get the image of the gun sliding through the window and up agains my husband's chest out of my head.
This is really sad
We can only hope and pray that things get better in our country.
InshAllah every thing will be ok for you ..... for all of us ..... and for our beautiful country

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Give some sadka shadka you guys. Crazy!

RougeAmour said:
Salam everyone. I received some questions via PM the last few days. Im trying my best to answer all of them. But I have to apologize if I cant get to all of you.

Monday evening my husband and I were on our way to Jinnah airport to mail his passport through the TCS headoffice. We ended up not being able to do so because a man on a motorcycle pulled up next to our car and robbed us while pointing a gun at my husband's chest. We lost his cellphone, my wedding/engagement rings and my diamond anniversary ring as well as his wallet. His wallet had no money, just his NICOP and Drivers license. My purse was hanging off my knee and while the gunman was distracted I nudged it and kicked it under my seat. He didnt see it otherwise everything wouldve been lost including the PPR documents, my husband's passport and our bookings for the end of the month.

He then told us he was following us and not to turn anywhere, just to go straight. But my husband was able to make a U-turn just in time and got away. This happened outside the main entrance to the airport and there was heavy traffic so we were lucky. It was 6:15 pm, right after maghrib adhan. I was praying ayatul kursi at the top of my lungs and we were saved. Im so sick and tired of this country. I just want to take my husband and leave. His passport was received by Sana DSP earlier this morning (we mailed it Tuesday) and hopefully the Visa gets stamped soon so we can fly asap. Tomorrow he will be going to NADRA office to request a new NICOP card now that we have an FIR. The police officers here are beyond useless. One of them specifically said "Im tired and not in the mood for anything, wait til 9 pm when the next one comes" in the hopes of getting some money out of us. My uncle's driver's brother is a police officer so he got the FIR for us. My mom's cousin is also an official with the Traffic Police and pulled some strings to get us a duplicate Driver's license. So alhamdullilah matters are getting sorted. As soon as the NICOP arrives, Im going to my dadi's house in Lahore until the visa comes back. I hate Karachi right now.

Be careful everyone, Karachi is a filthy city. I havent slept peacefully since the incident and I cant get the image of the gun sliding through the window and up agains my husband's chest out of my head.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
RougeAmour said:

The cousin of a friend of mine was shot in Karachi last week.... 3 days after his marriage. Something needs to be done about the situation....

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
in love with my hubby said:
ok thanx for reply.. but here on this forum fozi told me to check the current mailing address ..... and i was wondering .. that they hav my lawyer's address in dare...which is only visblr today
Same happened in my wife case, on Ecase still shows lawyers office address, but she got re-med request in Karachi address.

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
RougeAmour said:

Its realy very shocking a routine tragedy in Karachi , there is no law , only Daco raj in Karachi................ what Govt doing, this is a main reason people moving out from country.
God bless all of us from all kind of tragedies.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Question!
I'm about to request GCMS notes for my wife. My questionis is.

who's name, address and client id on 5$ fee receipt?.

My name or wife?,
Canadian address or Pakistani?.
My DOB or wife?
My old client id or new file number with F ?.

Ali.CA

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2013 (Expected date)
Hi All,

Kindly update your current status if you filed you application after October 2011.

Thanks,

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
i hope November brings us luck! i hate waiting now :(

Doll786

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10th 2011
File Transfer...
June 8th 2011
Med's Request
15th sep 2012 (medical received 24th oct 2012)
Med's Done....
9th oct 2012 (pp sent on the same day)
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
15th sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd nov
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
innocent_eyez said:
i hope November brings us luck! i hate waiting now :(
[/quote

Did they received ur medical?

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys my 1st medical will expire in December so i am too much worried about it :( i don't know what know what to do :( i hate dis waiting Game :mad:

f346

Sep 28, 2012
twinkle22 said:
Hi everyone! Today i got an answer from my MP that Ottawa is currently reviewing my file. I filed my application feb 15,2012,file was transferred to Ottawa May 29,2012. I sent emails myself to ottawa and they used to send same generic email that your file is in process and no action is required by you this time. So i went to MP to ask exact status of my application. My question is that what steps they take during Review? My husband did his medical on January 15,2012 , i had also inquired through MP that did they receive medical results because my online status just says Application Received and i don't see any info abt medical; so MP said that they got doctors comments in May 2012.. does it mean that medical is valid till May 2013???
whats the email address for ottawa?

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Well_Wisher said:
Guys my 1st medical will expire in December so i am too much worried about it :( i don't know what know what to do :( i hate dis waiting Game :mad:
what is the status on your file when did you file you application

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Well_Wisher said:
My wife med expired in August. Allah knows what is next.
just pray my friend