Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
MrMohi said:
hiii guyzz!!

I'm back after a long time.

Congratulations to everyone who got their visas.

Im a June 2011 file transfer. On Aug 29th husband got first letter asking for supp form. My husband sent it to them sept 13th. On Sept 29th husband gt a call from CIC asking if he has sent the requested form. That's it. Nothing since then.

Princess I remember you being from June 2011 too. Did you get anything from them yet?

My daughter is 12 months old now. She has learned to sit on the ja-namaz pick up her little hands for dua and say " Baba ajain". It breaks my heart seeing her miss her father soo much. She shouldn't be having to go through this.

May Allah make it easier for all of us waiting to be reunited with our loved ones.

Btw what do you think will be the next step? re PCC? or medical?
Bro, before they ask u PCC so u try to send them. i m sure they gonna ask u PCC...i did my remedical in july, i taught i will get PPR but it was PCC in the end of september

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
fozi987 said:
I dn't think so.If we look at the timeline of other countries espically "INDIA" if their cases are processed in 9 months then y can't ours? they are not so special.
I can understand your frustration considering similar demographics of the 2 countries. My friends wife was here within 8 months. 10% fraudsters cause trouble for the rest and while there are people in India who cheat as well, I believe they are doing a better job in cracking them down
Read this

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/26/immigration-officers-tough-it-out-in-pakistan

OTTAWA - Stressed out Canadian immigration officers in far-flung Islamabad are struggling to keep up with their workload while weeding out fraudsters, documents suggest.

The posting “requires hardy and committed officers who can take the pressure, day in and day out” far from family and friends, according to an internal Citizenship and Immigration Canada report acquired by lawyer Richard Kurland through access to information requests.

In early April, there were more than 5,000 family-class immigration cases pending at the Canadian High Commission in Pakistan.

“As corruption is endemic in both Pakistan and Afghanistan — including in state-regulated institutions — a high proportion of the (family-class) caseload involve civil status documents that are unreliable, fraudulent or are improperly issued or registered,” says the report.

There are also cultural challenges for immigration officers trying to separate fact from fiction while dealing with arranged marriages, “the vast majority of which take place between first cousins.”

The report indicates about half the caseload involves marriages where the sponsor and applicant first meet at the time of marriage or shortly beforehand.

Many other couples are married by proxy and have never met in person.

This cultural context creates challenges in assessing the bona fides of spousal relationships and identifying marriages of convenience,” says the report.

Given the Islamist terrorist presence in northern Pakistan, staffers also worry about “national security and war crimes concerns.”

Kurland said that's something the feds take very seriously.

“Canada has layers of internal security to protect and observe Canadian government employees overseas,” he said.

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
farhadf80 said:
peaple waiting for the passport back

________the decision made that peaple and waiting for passpor________

1. farhadf80

2. habbi

3.fozi87

4.cv4spo
Fozi87
Congrats!!! Really happy for u ! Finally Ull get ur pp back After 3months!
I know u must b jumpin up n down !! InshaaAllah ul get to spend eid Wth ur hubby!!!
Best of luck ! Tc n stay in touch ! ;)

klakhany

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
AOR Received.
April 2012
Med's Request
January 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1 2013
LANDED..........
June 8 2013
fayzaan said:
did you email GCMS notes request to ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca? and what did you include in the email? It should have been 3 documents in total. The 2 forms (one requesting for information, 2nd giving you auth to do so) and the receipt for the payment of the $5. Also check your junk email box or something, maybe it was thrown in there.

And yes you can go to MP in person and give them your information to ask for your status. It wont be like GCMS notes but they'll let you know if its in process or if they're waiting for certain docs, etc. I am not sure how long it takes to get status from MP and I believe they have all the contact info with them.
Thank you for your reply. Following is the email i sent them when i applied for GCMS notes. and yes..i did send it to the address u mentioned.

Hi,

My name is M.Kamran Lakhany (client Id: xxxxxxxx). I want to retrieve information regarding the status of my wife's sponsorship application (Sara Anwar Lakhany, file #: x xxxx xxxx x).

Please find attached the following:

1. Scan of IMM 5563 (Access to information and personal information request)
2. Scan of IMM 5475 (authority to release personal information to a designated individual - my wife has authorized me to retrieve information on her behalf)
3. written consent to release information
4. Scan of my Canadian passport
5. Scan of receipt showing that I have paid the $5 fee

Does this look ok? Also, I am going to meet my MP tomorrow. I'll ask him to contact CHC-ISL and find out about the status of my application. Is there anything else he can help me with? like approx time left?

Appreciate your response.

God bless.

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
fozi987 said:
Assalamoalikum Brothers nd Sisters,
Alhumdulilah :D Alhumdulilah :D Allah S.W.T ka laakh laakh nahin crore crore shukar hai :D :D
my status has been changed to Decision Made nd Current Home Address is changed to Canadian address :D :D :D :D
Also, medical results have been received.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm so happy nd excited :D
jazakAllah eveyone for all the help nd support my this family. This family supportd me nd prayed for me. Im really thnkful to all of u :)
I pray everybody get their passports back with visa stamped soon.
I don't have words to thnk u enough
i will be here InshAllah nd will keep praying for everyone :)
congratulations fozi :)
so happy for u :)

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last sunday on 7 oct, 2012 my status becomes "decision made"(address also changes to canadian address) it almost one week i have'nt receive my PP back.
Should i email to CHC(isl) regarding my PP ??

pointblank

Sep 13, 2011
First of All a big congratulation to all those who are almost to the finish line.
Those who are just waiting for their PP BACK.

Ive been an active reader of this forum, but haven't much been active in posting.

I would like to share my timeline.

Its a HUSBAND CASE & NIKAH ONLY CASE

FILE SUBMITTED TO CIC CANADA: June 2011.
FILE TRANSFERRED TO CHC ISLAMABAD: Sept 2011.
REMED + MORE PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:14 JULY 2012.
MEDICAL RECEIVED STATUS ON ECAS: 03 SEP 2012.

AND NOW WAITING FOR PPR.

TOTAL TIME COMPLETED IS 12 MONTHS AND 14 DAYS.

HOW MUCH MORE WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A HUSBAND CASE?

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
babbi said:
last sunday on 7 oct, 2012 my status becomes "decision made"(address also changes to canadian address) it almost one week i have'nt receive my PP back.
Should i email to CHC(isl) regarding my PP ??
Babbi sis don't do anything just wait for tomorrow & i hope so they will return your pp back on monday or tuesday.

SO only pray to Allah :)

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
fozi987 said:
Assalamoalikum Brothers nd Sisters,
Alhumdulilah :D Alhumdulilah :D Allah S.W.T ka laakh laakh nahin crore crore shukar hai :D :D
my status has been changed to Decision Made nd Current Home Address is changed to Canadian address :D :D :D :D
Also, medical results have been received.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm so happy nd excited :D
jazakAllah eveyone for all the help nd support my this family. This family supportd me nd prayed for me. Im really thnkful to all of u :)
I pray everybody get their passports back with visa stamped soon.
I don't have words to thnk u enough
i will be here InshAllah nd will keep praying for everyone :)
Many Congratulations Fozi. So happy for you. You were so worried about medical stuff and now see your case has been completed. Have a happy life ahead-Ameen.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
sponsor of applicant said:
congrats bro
mashaAllah
this is great news
get ready to fly ;D
JazakAllah brother :)

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Reta1 said:
Fozi87
Congrats!!! Really happy for u ! Finally Ull get ur pp back After 3months!
I know u must b jumpin up n down !! InshaaAllah ul get to spend eid Wth ur hubby!!!
Best of luck ! Tc n stay in touch ! ;)
yes Finally :D JazakAllah. Hopefully I get to spend Eid with my hubby but not 100% sure. It's ony if my husband gets the pp in a day or so. InshAllah u will get ur pp soon in this week InshAllah :)

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
sarah82 said:
Many Congratulations Fozi. So happy for you. You were so worried about medical stuff and now see your case has been completed. Have a happy life ahead-Ameen.
JazakAllah for ur wishes nd for ur supportive help nd prayers :D i lost the hope of those medical results nd thought my husband would hav to re-do them. It was just a stressing situation nd MashAllah it's over now :D

anum55

Sep 3, 2012
Can anyone please tell me how long does it if CHC I already has pp but due my pregnancy I couldn't get my X-ray done!
Il get my X-ray done next week, how long wil it take to stamp my visa?
My pp is Wth CHC since August first!

Please help me with any info.
Thanks a lot