Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
sabii said:
hey,

they ask for proof of relationship so just gather proofs of comunication etc just in case or if you want you can send them voluntarily after 4 5 months, thats what most of the forum members did ....

Good Luck! :)
Thank you sabii ..

So its basically just a waiting game now ? Also .. some of these timelines say "Medical Received", my husband's medical was sent along with the initial application we filed as thats what our lawyer told us to do so. If they need anything else they'll let us know right?

Thank you

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
heybuddy said:
I am very sorry to hear this; maybe you should speak with your MP to see if a letter of recommendation can be of any help; maybe explain your situation and how you aren't able to perform a full wedding. You never know what works.

I sincerely pray that may Allah make this easy for you and your wife.
Thanks for advice...

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Usman.Bajwa79 said:
Children :D might the a way out....
LOL....no more headache

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
sabii said:
TCS the children to CHC - I :)
lol ahhahaha ahah nice one...

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
fayzaan said:
read the comments on that article. See what I mean, I don't want anything to do with this country. May Allah grant me a decent career so I can leave. I don't want to live in a country where I'm not wanted. I suggest all of you do the same.
i read the artical first, then i noticed that comments made by REDHEADS here in Canada who small like cats and dogs, who have no culture and religion...and for dinner they eat mash potatoes with no salt or pepper and boiled meat as if they are still living in the pass.... with all this high tech!!! ....

if they cant make a proper meal then we shouldnt really care of what the people here in Canada have to say about anyone else...

i live in canada and am i citizen here, and ill tell u, they need us... so dont ever put down Canada because of what the people are saying ABOUT US... THERE JUST SCARED THAT ONE DAY EVERY OTHER PERSON WILL BE MUSLIM AND WE WILL RULE THE WORLD... BITCHESSSSS

ya, we middleeaster have done alot of things to get away from a place where there is war..who in their right mind wouldnt :S

so, dont pay attention to news or the stupid people here... just pray that u get here and and make sure u guys alll make a GOOOD USE OF CANADA... :)

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
R.Mujgani said:
all flights are expensive the price for everything is goin up
i have to pay for ma own ticket, n i had to stay back cuz " ma parents want me to save money so wen ma husband comes insha'allah i have enough money to move out n make a living"

pissed off first CHC ruining lives, and then parents always using the same sh*t excuse of its okay wait this month n then the next n then the whole fu*king year ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOLS... I visited my husband March 16 2012 to June 3 2012... and i had come back from Afghanistan on Sept 16th 2011 :) i wanna go again... but my body wont let me.. i get really sick there:( i miss my hubby like so much and we sometimes fight like cats and cats but theres soo much love in there too... try asking ur agency to have a look out on tickets and gicve u all call when its cheap...

i wonder when i will get my remed?? :( i read all of ur comments n i wish i was in ur boats too.... just relax and make money.. parents are always right.. :)

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Dear Friends,

I ordered GCMS notes recently and this is what it says:

"...Final reception is not yet held and expected to take place in Feb 2013 after completion of studies. File remains in INTERVIEW queue..."

I had told them through a cover letter that I will have rukhsati in Feb 2013 when my wife finishes her studies. Would it possible for the interview to be waived once I provide proof of Rukhsati or is this something that cannot possibly change?

About the proof for contact, they have written that they are "Found ok" and they also have no objections to the marriage itself.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Musa786

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
8 June 2011
Med's Request
15 sept2012
Med's Done....
9 oct 2012
Interview........
Noooooo
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012 (submitted 9th oct )
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah Soon :)
LANDED..........
Even they requested for remedical and pp they still do the scurity check plz let me now plzzzzzz

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
i have one quetion please iforme me . if my application showing decision made . whats the prablome that take long time to send my passport ? decision made means everything is finished no more stage to doit chc islamabad . why they not send my passport ? any answer please ?

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
Omar Mirza said:
I did that too and it worked just fine for me. Embassy replied back to my MP in one day. It pretty much said the file was in process and waiting to be reviewed by a decision making officer. Now i'm not sure if all the background and medical checks are done and if I am at the last stage?

They have not asked for the passport yet so i assume my file is just waiting on someone's desk to be touched or may be is currently going through all the checks. I will wait till the end of this month and if i dont hear anything from CIC-Islamabad, i will be ordering GCMS notes. I want to keep my correspondence with the embassy to a minimum as they dont like being contacted again and again. It will be 3 months for me in mid of October since my re-medical was done. I have seen CIC taking 3 - 4 month for PPR after remedical.

Fayzaan, Yasirman and CV4spo, let me know guys if you hear anything as we have smiliar timeline. Also if your ecas status has not changed then theres nothing to worry about.

I never thought that someone like me could ever get depressed and frustrated of the waiting time but DAMN guys..........I am loosing it :(

lolss... HAHAHHAH NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS, TRUSTTTT MEEE I FEEEL U.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOO FUNNI

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Who are the others who have recieved GCMS notes recently and have sent their PP in? I just want to compare some notes...would appreciate a PM.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
nhlrw said:
i read the artical first, then i noticed that comments made by REDHEADS here in Canada who small like cats and dogs, who have no culture and religion...and for dinner they eat mash potatoes with no salt or pepper and boiled meat as if they are still living in the pass.... with all this high tech!!! ....

if they cant make a proper meal then we shouldnt really care of what the people here in Canada have to say about anyone else...

i live in canada and am i citizen here, and ill tell u, they need us... so dont ever put down Canada because of what the people are saying ABOUT US... THERE JUST SCARED THAT ONE DAY EVERY OTHER PERSON WILL BE MUSLIM AND WE WILL RULE THE WORLD... *censored word*ESSSSS

ya, we middleeaster have done alot of things to get away from a place where there is war..who in their right mind wouldnt :S

so, dont pay attention to news or the stupid people here... just pray that u get here and and make sure u guys alll make a GOOOD USE OF CANADA... :)
Heh I'm already here :p, I've been here since I was a kid. I am sponsoring my wife :p...

farhadf80 said:
i have one quetion please iforme me . if my application showing decision made . whats the prablome that take long time to send my passport ? decision made means everything is finished no more stage to doit chc islamabad . why they not send my passport ? any answer please ?
When did it change to decision made? I think it usually takes 1-2 weeks to get passport back. Also I'd suggest you order GCMS notes. Because GCMS notes show what docs they have sent (OUTGOING) and what docs you have sent (INCOMING). So this will give you information on whether they have mailed out your passport or not. Maybe its the Pakistan Post that is causing the delays. Also maybe you can contact your MP to inquire if its been longer than 3 or 4 weeks since the status changed to decision made.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
fayzaan said:
Heh I'm already here :p, I've been here since I was a kid. I am sponsoring my wife :p...

When did it change to decision made? I think it usually takes 1-2 weeks to get passport back. Also I'd suggest you order GCMS notes. Because GCMS notes show what docs they have sent (OUTGOING) and what docs you have sent (INCOMING). So this will give you information on whether they have mailed out your passport or not. Maybe its the Pakistan Post that is causing the delays. Also maybe you can contact your MP to inquire if its been longer than 3 or 4 weeks since the status changed to decision made.
thanks fayzan for infonation

Musa786

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
8 June 2011
Med's Request
15 sept2012
Med's Done....
9 oct 2012
Interview........
Noooooo
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012 (submitted 9th oct )
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
How u guys give order for GCMS? U guys don't replay me back

TMAK

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-11
File Transfer...
14-09-11
Med's Request
29-06-12
Med's Done....
11-07-12
Hi all,

I am on the same boat as most of you and need some advise. I met my husband in 2010. He was a student in UK and I was living in Canada. We involved our families and got married in March 2011. We did our rukhsati/mehndi functions but did not do a valima. we also went to visit Islamabad together for a week but stayed with my aunt due to finances. I stayed with his family for two weeks after marriage. I submitted the application in July 2011. He stayed in Pakistan after marriage and started working there. I bought a house in Toronto in May 2012 and emailed those papers to CHC ISB. He received a remedical/PCC request in July 2012 and submitted everything in the same month. We've been waiting to hear back but have heard nothing so far from CHC ISB. I have an appt with my MP on Oct 11. My worry is that on the application when I was asked for valima photos I advised them that we plan on doing it in Canada. I did submit our photos/plane & hotel stay receipts from my visit to him in UK in March 2010. Do you think they will delay the case and ask us to do valima first? We really can't afford it right now as I just bought a house and his salary isn't too high ....