+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
nhlrw said:
hello to all who are going to sleep alone... :(

this sucks some serious things... i applied December 1 2011, GOT THERE BULL*censored word* THAT ITS BEEN SENT TO ISLAMABAD JAN 24 AND AS I CHECKED MY STATUS IT SAYS THE SOME AS IT DOES FOR ANYONE ELSE.....

SO HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE.... I HAVE VISITED ON APRIL AND CAME BACK JUNE... NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT VISIT...

DID ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE SINCE THAT BULL*censored word* ON THE STATUS???
NHLRW, I can understand your frustration.... I have a similar timeline, and am getting frustrated on a daily basis. In fact I've even gone to Pakistan twice to visit my wife since the start of this year. I'm getting ready for another trip if I don't hear anything by December. Hopefully we hear some great news soon....
On a positive note, a ton of people with timelines that are a few months ahead of us (ie June & July 2011) are getting their approvals. which hopefully means that we should be united with our family in a few more months....

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
sabii said:
yes, the requirement is just to verify your marriage for name change. on marriage certifcate everyone has their name exactly the same as on birth certificates...
Recently we got request to submit Marriage certificate issued from Union council, my wife name updated with my last name,
anwy we sent the same last week.

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
3 months since re-meds, MP said half a month ago that my application is with the decision-making officer, still no sign of PPR :(

Anyone else whose case is with the decision-making officer? Do you know how long they might take in issuing PPR?

It's getting too frustrating. :(
Same here...got an email from my MP saying my file is with the immigration officer for review.

M

misshubby

dafunkie said:
NHLRW, I can understand your frustration.... I have a similar timeline, and am getting frustrated on a daily basis. In fact I've even gone to Pakistan twice to visit my wife since the start of this year. I'm getting ready for another trip if I don't hear anything by December. Hopefully we hear some great news soon....
On a positive note, a ton of people with timelines that are a few months ahead of us (ie June & July 2011) are getting their approvals. which hopefully means that we should be united with our family in a few more months....
Inshallah you guys will hear some good news........personally I feel visiting Pk slows down the process. I have seem many examples of such where husbands or wifes visit pk and their files take a little longer. I don't want to sound negative and I understand how it feels ( I have gone through the same thing). But I didn't visit my husband even once after coming here nor applied for any visit visa for him. I didn't want to complicate things.

Reactions: Nas1820

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
misshubby said:
Inshallah you guys will hear some good news........personally I feel visiting Pk slows down the process. I have seem many examples of such where husbands or wifes visit pk and their files take a little longer. I don't want to sound negative and I understand how it feels ( I have gone through the same thing). But I didn't visit my husband even once after coming here nor applied for any visit visa for him. I didn't want to complicate things.

thanks hun! :)

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to Arkansas2045 and Lonely without my Hubby for answering my questions. So I have written the letter and will be sending them the letter that shows the change of address for my wife and also supplementing it with a letter from doctor stating she is pregnant and when her due date is. My wife has gotten her Re-Med (has to go to Islamabad for it) and also PPR(Passport request). Though I believe it is overdue due to them sending it to the previous address which was incorrect. So my wife will be calling to make an appointment but just to get your opinions when she send her Passport for Visa how long does it usually take for her to recieve her passport stamped? I really want her to be in Canada prior to middle of October as I heard it takes 3 months to get OHIP from date of arrival or something like that and dont want to be paying a lot of money and really want my child born in Canada

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Another day begins at CHC-I...let's see if this one ends with good news...anyone else like Pakistan 8-5 better than their own in Canada?

Anyways from the list of people who did Remed/PPR in July, anyone contact MP...I stupidly did too early and was told to check back in in 2-3 months so am waiting a bit before I approach.

The lack of information is so hard.

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
log kase saal main 3...3 bar pakistan ka chakar laga letey hain..
mujhe toh ek bar pak jana muskhil lag raha hai.. ???

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Another Question:

Code:
[pre]
[/pre]​
Is there any one on this forum who sent his/her passport in the month of JUNE 2012 and still waiting to get it back from Islamabd visa office. kindly mention the dates too. Thanks.

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
SINCE JULY WAITING FOR VISA

ID DATE SUBMITTED CHANGE OF STATUS CASE TYPE
(PASSPORT+ RE-MEDICAL)
Thanks every one for your prompt responce. Good luck and let the count down begin. For those who have not yet added themselves in the list please add your self. Again this is only for pple who sent their passports in july 2012.

LAILA HASAN ............... 9TH JULY ..............NONE...................HUSBAND
FOZI987............. 18TH JULY ...............NONE ................. HUSBAND
CV4SPO ............. 19TH JULY ..............NONE ................. WIFE
SAWERA ............ 20TH JULY ..............NONE ..................HUSBAND
TINNO ........... 23RD JULY ..............NONE ..................HUSBAND
RETA1 ............ 23RD JULY ..............NONE .................. WIFE
INNOCENT_EYEZ ........ 25th JULY ..............NONE ..................HUSBAND
ARKANSAS2045 ............. 12TH JULY ........... YES (DECISION MADE) .... WIFE

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
by the ALLAH ALLHAMDULLAH my wife right now got R_MEDICAL +ppr . allhamdullah shukor Allah

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
SINCE JULY WAITING FOR VISA ;)

ID DATE SUBMITTED CHANGE OF STATUS CASE TYPE VISA
(PASSPORT+ RE-MEDICAL)

LAILA HASAN ...............9TH JULY..................NONE...................HUSBAND
ARKANSA2045 12TH JULY DECISION MADE WIFE
(3RD SEP)
SARAH82 18TH JULY NONE WIFE
MISSHUBBY.............. 25TH JULY ...... .DECISION MADE............HUSBAND.......VISA (SEP1) :p
(21ST AUG)
INNOCENT_EYEZ ........ 25th July ..............NONE ..................HUSBAND

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
SINCE JULY WAITING FOR VISA

ID DATE SUBMITED CHANGE OF STATUS CASE TYPE VISA
(PASSPORT+ RE-MEDICAL)

LAILA HASAN ...............9TH JULY..................NONE...................HUSBAND
ARKANSA2045 12TH JULY DECISION MADE WIFE
(3RD SEP)
SARAH82 18TH JULY NONE WIFE
MISSHUBBY.............. 25TH JULY ...... .DECISION MADE............HUSBAND.......VISA (SEP1)
(21ST AUG)
INNOCENT_EYEZ ........ 25th July ..............NONE ..................HUSBAND
Raza 123 ?
Naintara. ?
Please add ur self if u r not in the list for july 2012.