Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012
Does anyone know about the recent Ottawa pilot project?? Because I've heard that some people are having their files being transferred there for sponsorship instead of Islamabad?

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heybuddy said:
I had done something of this sort as well; and they sent me a cheque for the over payment. I am quite sure it will be ok.
i just want to know should i pay agian the RPRF or they ajust that one which i already over paid?

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
babbi said:
i just want to know should i pay agian the RPRF or they ajust that one which i already over paid?
From my understanding you dont need to unless they ask for it.

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET.....BUT INSHALLAH TALLH SOON
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
i want to ask something
my nikah has done on telephone...
and i live in lahore
and my wife live in canada
my wife sponering me canadian embacy ask to give some prove of ur marriage that u live together and provide pictures like honeymon pics ruksati/marriage picss?with in 45 days if u will not reply of this letter within 45 days then we will consider your case will be refused.
and this letter has been received 13 of august.2012

my wife is ill now a days due to unknown fewer according to doctor and her doctor are not allowing to travel to pakistan..my wife also told him i have to go pakistan because embacy has given 45 days but he is not agree that she travel to pakistan..
senior pls help me i have short of time khalif isibhi...and other senior member..
waiting for your kind reply..

he made a letter of illness that she cannot travel in one month...
want to ask will they accept this paper?

i want to ask that embacy will accept it or reject this letter??

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
HandM said:
Does anyone know about the recent Ottawa pilot project?? Because I've heard that some people are having their files being transferred there for sponsorship instead of Islamabad?
www(dot)cic(dot)gc(dot)ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305(dot)asp

to recap:

The implementation of this pilot project will take place in two phases, as detailed below. The procedures will remain in place for at least two years. An assessment of the pilot will be conducted at the end of the first year.

Phase 1 – File Creation
Period: April 2011 to September 2011

Step Action
1 CBSA forwards the paper file to CPP-O.
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file, initiates mandatory checks (security checks only) and forwards the file to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor during this phase to avoid confusion for the client.
During Phase 1, CPP-O will develop quality assurance tools for this pilot and create guidelines to help triage files into different risk categories, with the assistance of Operational Management and Coordination (OMC) Branch and International Region.

Phase 2 – Full Processing of Cases
Period: September 2011 – April 2012

Step Action
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file and initiates mandatory checks (security checks only).
3.a For files with relatively low admissibility risks, CPP-O will process cases to final decision. Permanent Resident Visas and Confirmations of Permanent Residence will be printed at the visa office. CPP-O will retain the file.
3.b For files with complex admissibility risks, the files will be sent to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor to avoid confusion for the client.
CPP-O will send a copy of the IAD decision to the relevant visa office for those cases which CPP-O will process to final decision.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
bilawal said:
i want to ask something
and i live in lahore
my wife sponering me canadian embacy ask to give some prove of ur marriage that u live together and provide pictures like honeymon pics ruksati/marriage picss?with in 45 days if u will not reply of this letter within 45 days then we will consider your case will be refused.

my wife is ill now a days due to unknown fewer according to doctor and her doctor are not allowing to travel to pakistan..my wife also told him i have to go pakistan because embacy has given 45 days but he is not agree that she travel to pakistan..
senior pls help me i have short of time khalif isibhi...and other senior member..

im sure they will understand. Just write a letter and include the letter from the doctor indicating she cannot fly. Also include whatever proof you can, Communication, financial support and whatever else that can help prove your relationship.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilawal said:
i want to ask something
and i live in lahore

if ur only nikkah is done not ruskhati than how u provide them honeymoon and rukhsati pictures?
but if ur rukhsati is also done and u have pics of honeymoon and other ocassion pics and bills etc u send them by urself i dont think so that there is need that ur wife comes and then u sen proofs.u have to send them asasp.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
dafunkie said:
I hope someone can help me.... I received the following email CHC Islamabad this morning:

"Dear Client;
In reply to your mail please be informed that your spousal application has not yet reached Islamabad for processing.
Please contact the local office in Canada where you submitted the application.
Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad"

What should I do??
This doesn't make sense to me on so many levels!!! I have been communicating with CHC Islamabad since the begining of the year with the occasional update for my wife's file.

Just some background info:
I'm sponsoring my wife
I got married in July 2011
submitted a complete file in November 2011
received a letter from Immigratio​n Canada to approve me as an applicant in December 2011. In approval letter from Immigration Canada they mentioned that if I needed to keep them updated to email the CHC Islamabad.
did you quote file number
your wife's date of birth and her name in the email that you sent to islamabad

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1)how can one make a payment for GCMS NOTES N

2) AS MY WIFE IS CANADAIAN SO SHE WILL WRITE HER NAME ON SECTION B[/ ?

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
Hi all,

My AOR (medical inquiry) is Oct 26, 2011. I may get a PPR by end of October 2012. I am marrying in Dec this year, and would like to include my spouse to my application. If I get PR, I cannot do so. Is there a way I can delay the PR (yea sounds idiotic)? cuz sponsoring spouse after PR is a much lengthy process (about 2.5 years) as you all know.

I was wondering if I could get my wife on TRV here, and once here can I apply for her work permit based on my post grad work permit, so that she could stay with me while her app is in process. If her TRV expires and her PR is in process does she have to leave Canada?

Plz help and give suggestions what should be the fastest way for her to get here.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
bilawal said:
i want to ask something
and i live in lahore

Sit on table and make your Rukhsati plan even in future dates and write letter to CHCI tell them your Rukhsati is not done yet but we have plane for that on 2012/??/?? or 2013/ later dates.
• You can book your marriage hall and send them proof
• Print your Shadi Cards and send them proof
• Send them proof of commendations
• Also explain about your wife illness with your doctor letter

GOOD luck

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
sponsor of applicant said:
did you quote file number
your wife's date of birth and her name in the email that you sent to islamabad
I did quote all the required information about the file. As I mentioned, I got a hold of someone a CIC and was told my file was actually sitting in Ottawa at the pilot program. So I've spent most of my day rewriting and resending the emails that I had sent chc islamabad.

I'll keep my situation updated incase anyone else is going through this aswell....

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
dafunkie said:
I did quote all the required information about the file. As I mentioned, I got a hold of someone a CIC and was told my file was actually sitting in Ottawa at the pilot program. So I've spent most of my day rewriting and resending the emails that I had sent chc islamabad.

I'll keep my situation updated incase anyone else is going through this aswell....
Hey Defunkie, Ive been going through the exact same situation. I had sent an email to CHC-I regarding if my file had reached in Islamabad. Two months later they sent me an exact email that you recieved, noting that my file had not reached Islamabad and that i should contact the canadian immigration office for the whereabouts of my file. At that moment i was "freaking" out, I didn't know how 4 months (of file transfer) they still dont have me file. My first fear was maybe it got lost or something??. I decided to call CIC, however, the member just said I will "urgently" contact Islamabad regarding your file and its placement. Its been 10 days and i havent got a reply. Do you have any suggestions....Though i know when they confirmed the approval of my file it did come from ottawa pilot......

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Very intersting. I would like to know more about the Ottawa pilot and if this is actually happens. Its seems legit.

dafunkie said:
www(dot)cic(dot)gc(dot)ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305(dot)asp

to recap:

The implementation of this pilot project will take place in two phases, as detailed below. The procedures will remain in place for at least two years. An assessment of the pilot will be conducted at the end of the first year.

Phase 1 – File Creation
Period: April 2011 to September 2011

Step Action
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file, initiates mandatory checks (security checks only) and forwards the file to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor during this phase to avoid confusion for the client.
During Phase 1, CPP-O will develop quality assurance tools for this pilot and create guidelines to help triage files into different risk categories, with the assistance of Operational Management and Coordination (OMC) Branch and International Region.

Phase 2 – Full Processing of Cases
Period: September 2011 – April 2012

Step Action
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file and initiates mandatory checks (security checks only).
3.a For files with relatively low admissibility risks, CPP-O will process cases to final decision. Permanent Resident Visas and Confirmations of Permanent Residence will be printed at the visa office. CPP-O will retain the file.
3.b For files with complex admissibility risks, the files will be sent to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor to avoid confusion for the client.
CPP-O will send a copy of the IAD decision to the relevant visa office for those cases which CPP-O will process to final decision.

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
did your sister find out that her med was cancelled through GCMS notes??

fayzaan said:
Even for my sister's husband case medical was cancelled...not sure why...I was thinking it was because they're satisfied with the medical and have no reason for a 2nd request and will just send ppr before med expires or to send ppr & remed together.