Waived
Passport Req..
01,Oct,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct,15,2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah this month.
hello to all

i got remedical and updated police certificate request and to submit some more forms on june 07. and i did all within july 19. does any body knows what will happen next? and when ?

adnan_058

Sep 27, 2011
Abdul Nasir said:
hello to all

i got remedical and updated police certificate request and to submit some more forms on june 07. and i did all within july 19. does any body knows what will happen next?
Plz show ur time line

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
I was wondering.. Do the re-meds mean that you're moving ahead in the process, or do they just send it out when your's is about to get expired regardless of where you are in the actual process?

alisbah

Mar 6, 2012
hello i sent my passport on 4 july via fedex how much time they take to return passport my medical and passport request come together but still not an update

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
syedgj said:
I was wondering.. Do the re-meds mean that you're moving ahead in the process, or do they just send it out when your's is about to get expired regardless of where you are in the actual process?
RE-Medical is one of the stages of Immigration Process. Normally it is requested when Immigration Officer is satisfied with the outcome of documents provided. Remaining 2 stages are Stamping and landing to complete the whole process.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Hot-Lier said:
RE-Medical is one of the stages of Immigration Process. Normally it is requested when Immigration Officer is satisfied with the outcome of documents provided. Remaining 2 stages are Stamping and landing to complete the whole process.
That's what I wanted to know earlier. I see that initially when they sent me AOR it was in the immigration section, now once we got re-med its in the visa section.

So does this mean that our file moved from Immigration to Visa? so it has moved a step forward? what I don't understand though is that although immigration section asked for additional proof, they still moved it to Visa section without even receiving the docs they requested from me...so what does this mean? :S

I did order GCMS notes...so we'll see in 30 days what they have to say.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
fayzaan said:
That's what I wanted to know earlier. I see that initially when they sent me AOR it was in the immigration section, now once we got re-med its in the visa section.

So does this mean that our file moved from Immigration to Visa? so it has moved a step forward? what I don't understand though is that although immigration section asked for additional proof, they still moved it to Visa section without even receiving the docs they requested from me...so what does this mean? :S

I did order GCMS notes...so we'll see in 30 days what they have to say.
Hi to all,
I also received AOR from immigration section and other doc request from Visa section ,both letter were dated 4th july, what does it mean whether my file is being processed in both deptt at same time??????????

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
canadian immigrant said:
Hi to all,
I also received AOR from immigration section and other doc request from Visa section ,both letter were dated 4th july, what does it mean whether my file is being processed in both deptt at same time??????????
Not sure...I have had similar experience. Got AOR and docs request from Immigration section and then Remed from Visa section.

RockinAdy

Mar 31, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
November 2011
Med's Request
oct.2012
Med's Done....
oct.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
nov. 2012(decision made Dec.2012)
VISA ISSUED...
12december,2012
LANDED..........
17 December 2012,Thanks to Allah
Salaam guys!!
I got reply from CHC on 25th June,sorry to inform a bit late.

File no. F******

'''Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process, and currently background checks are being conducted. The information you have provided will be placed on file for review by an immigration officer.'''

Infact my mrs. sent them an email and informed about her maternity leave that is about to finish in september.she requested CHC to expedite my file.now only background checks are being conducted,I think its started since the beginning to june,but I wonder when background checks are gona hell finished.my 'police certificate'&'medical is already expired on 27th july 2012.am thinking when am gona hear something from them.
any reply would be appreciatable.Thanks!!

R

raptorsfan

Pakistani people/Visas/Pakistani Immigration has been a lot in the news lately.

I hope this does not effect any of our cases in a negative way with additional background checks.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
disfrust said:
khan will u b getting ur medical done? r u in karachi...may i suggest something....its better to go to IOM. with roohina sattar it will be a two day process (one day test/second day meeting doc)where as IOM everything will be done in one day 2-3 hrs. saves time

n if its ur wife's case IOM has lady doctors too

having said tht it will depend on wht your letter says....and who they suggest u have to go to....but from wht i have gathered CHC is sending everyone to IOM
thanks bhai...yeh you are right IOM is extremely fast interms of giving appointment and it was also mention on my wife's remedical letter to call IOM for appointment instead of any other DMP out there. Yes my wife is in karachi too and I have a question for you that does my wife have to take original remedical letter with her?? as its just a letter with her name and date of birth hand written on it or she can jst take copy with her is that fine??? CHC-I send the letter to my lawyer here as he is our representative and now I have to send letter back to my wife so that she can take it with her but I am just thinking if I should scan it and send it to her via email.

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
am i the only one that hasnt heard from CHC-ISB from May 2012 after getting the add. docs request??? :(

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
thanks bhai...yeh you are right IOM is extremely fast interms of giving appointment and it was also mention on my wife's remedical letter to call IOM for appointment instead of any other DMP out there. Yes my wife is in karachi too and I have a question for you that does my wife have to take original remedical letter with her?? as its just a letter with her name and date of birth hand written on it or she can jst take copy with her is that fine??? CHC-I send the letter to my lawyer here as he is our representative and now I have to send letter back to my wife so that she can take it with her but I am just thinking if I should scan it and send it to her via email.
No, you cant scan it and e-mail it to her because she needs to take ORIGINAL documents in when she goes for her appointment.

My wife's letter also came to my rep here in Canada. I had to DHL all the original documents to my wife in Karachi. It got to her within 3 days. In the meantime, she booked an appointment with IOM.

Yes, IOM is the fastest in terms of giving appointments.

I hope I have answered all your questions.