Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
adnan_058 said:
Aoa,

Can any one tell me, what is the validity of Landing Immigration Visa.
It is valid till ur medical calender year.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
adnan_058 said:
Aoa,

Can any one tell me, what is the validity of Landing Immigration Visa.
it is valid until ur med expires or paspport which ever is sooner

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Hello All,

Looking for some help and clarification from the experts in this forum, I applied to sponsor my wife from Pakistan in July of 2011 and was approved for my part by CPC-M in September of 2011. I've been checking the online Client Application Status page periodically and it had said under my wife's status that her application for Permanent Residence was received July of 2011. Just recently there has been the addition of "We have started processing" as of June 2012, what exactly does that mean? Is this something like data entry or something on the decision making? Is this normal on the timeline, a bit faster or slower? WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EXPECTED TIME UNTIL FINAL STEPS NOW? DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL START ASKING FOR RE-MED ETC?

Also initially when I had applied in June 2011, that was based on a telephone Nikah, since then we had the proper ceremonies including Walima and I've sent a second package with pictures and travel details etc., I'm sure I have enough proof to substantiate our relationship but my wife has not been able to change her name on her CNIC or passport, is this a problem? There are a few issues and NADRA is asking for my presence before issuing a different CNIC and other information, does this really matter?

Finally I was thinking of having my wife apply for a Visitors Visa, would that complicate matters somehow?

THANKS A LOT and good luck to all on this journey!

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
by the looks of it u will get a letter in the coming weeks

1). refill forms and update info
2). remedical
3). remed+ppr

dont worry about name change

cv4spo said:
Hello All,

Looking for some help and clarification from the experts in this forum, I applied to sponsor my wife from Pakistan in July of 2011 and was approved for my part by CPC-M in September of 2011. I've been checking the online Client Application Status page periodically and it had said under my wife's status that her application for Permanent Residence was received July of 2011. Just recently there has been the addition of "We have started processing" as of June 2012, what exactly does that mean? Is this something like data entry or something on the decision making? Is this normal on the timeline, a bit faster or slower? WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EXPECTED TIME UNTIL FINAL STEPS NOW? DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL START ASKING FOR RE-MED ETC?

Also initially when I had applied in June 2011, that was based on a telephone Nikah, since then we had the proper ceremonies including Walima and I've sent a second package with pictures and travel details etc., I'm sure I have enough proof to substantiate our relationship but my wife has not been able to change her name on her CNIC or passport, is this a problem? There are a few issues and NADRA is asking for my presence before issuing a different CNIC and other information, does this really matter?

Finally I was thinking of having my wife apply for a Visitors Visa, would that complicate matters somehow?

THANKS A LOT and good luck to all on this journey!

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
guyz i sent isb only my barat pics with no pics showing rukhsati or walima, we had a very simple walima with no pics, and barat does not have rukhsati pics it only has pics of photosession and sitting on stage with family, but i have sent proofs like emails b4 marriage and phone bills and email after marriage, is that sufficient proof or i might get an objection from isb for pics?? i plan to send to send 6 months bills and chats proof in sept, my file is recently transfered to isb.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
twinkle22 said:
guyz i sent isb only my barat pics with no pics showing rukhsati or walima, we had a very simple walima with no pics, and barat does not have rukhsati pics it only has pics of photosession and sitting on stage with family, but i have sent proofs like emails b4 marriage and phone bills and email after marriage, is that sufficient proof or i might get an objection from isb for pics?? i plan to send to send 6 months bills and chats proof in sept, my file is recently transfered to isb.
bhai it all depends on your explanation to CHC also the amount of proofs that you have submitied. I didnt receive any objection and mine is Nikah case too however the aske me updated suplementary forms and my plans for performing ruksati (there is a difference between ruksati objection letter and the one I got)

if you like I can send you PM with all the proofs that I have submited. Hope this helps but guranteed some of the forum members will disagree with me.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
by the looks of it u will get a letter in the coming weeks

1). refill forms and update info
2). remedical
3). remed+ppr

dont worry about name change
Khalifa bhai with all the respect can you kindly remove my name from your list?? as I really dont want to see my name goign through different colours which mean different things. I dont want your list to tel me if my process just got started or my case is about to be completed. Please dont take it personally but I want to leave my faith only with Almighty Allah Pak only he knows when right time arrives for me as human we can only do our best rest is on him.

so kindly removed it.

omaira

Jan 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
Doc's Request.
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2012 (remed)
Med's Done....
03-04-2012 (remeds sent)
Interview........
waived :)
Passport Req..
May 24th, 2012 (ECAS status changed to In Process on May 15th, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
June 15th, 2012 - Ecas changed to DECISION MADE on June 11th, 2012. Address updated with Canadian city & province on June 14th, 2012
LANDED..........
June 24th inshAllah :)
Wow people are really at each other's throat on this forum now.. and then we ask ourselves why we're regressing as a nation..
seriously.. if someone is helping out.. its not coz they're obligated too.. they're just being the bigger person here and taking time out to think probably even research in order to answer your questions..

No offence.. but if you dont need any advice or be a part of the forum... then DONT POST HERE!..

I know we're all frustrated with our cases but blaming each other wont get us anywhere....

Peace.

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Bright_Day said:
Link to the form IMM008:

cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Khilafah5: this (above link ) is a new one which can be validated.

Link to all other forms:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/

Regards,
Bright_Day

thank u sooooo much my daer freind Bright_Day your link worked n yes you are right just _ missed in their address once again thank u so much for your useful helping may Allah help and reach us to our goals soon Amen

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Imtihaan said:
some relief there. congrats! whats ur timeline
thank u, my timeline is : file received in Pakistan in 28-May-2011 and got remedical n some other forms wit repolice form four days ago but they stamped all things in 18 May and sent it to Kabul Afghanistan in 23 May n i got it here four days ago so i am in hurry to finish it soon n i did re medical yesterday just doing police form now i try to send them all things bak on time inshallah ;D

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Bright_Day said:
The only thing missing in that link is "_" before 2D.pft
All the best :)
Regards, Bright_Day
thank u sooooo much daer freind Bright_Day your link worked n yes you are right just _ missed in their address once again thank u so much for your useful helping may Allah help and reach us to our goals soon Amen

phantom

Dec 11, 2011
Everyone,

I just received Re-Med + PPR for my wife on June 12th, Alhamdulilah.

Bit of background : Nikah done then filed application in Feb 2011, Mississauga assessment done in March 2011, Filed transferred to Isb on April 1st 2011. Rukhsati done in December 2011 and voluntary supporting docs (rukhsati pics etc) sent in March 2012. Ecas status changed to in progress on May 15th, 2012 and received Re-Med +PPR on June 12th.

I am hoping visa wont take long. I thank everyone input here. Your status updates meant a lot. Khalifa5 keep up the good work bro!

I have a question though. The form that my wife received which states the visa is ready .. has a table that needs to be filled out:

efore we can issue your visa you must:
provide the following information for you, your spouse and children:

applicant spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family name
given name
DOB
Passport no.
Date of Expiry
Height
Colour of eye
contact telephone no

My question is : Should she only fill out the "applicant" column of this table ? Or will she fill the spouse column as well (i.e. fill in my details)? ( I know the dependant remains empty because we have no dependents).

Your urgent help will be greatly appreciated! We need to fill this form and send it ASAP.

Thanks again!

adeelad

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 2011
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
10-11-2012
phantom said:
Everyone,

I just received Re-Med + PPR for my wife on June 12th, Alhamdulilah.

Bit of background : Nikah done then filed application in Feb 2011, Mississauga assessment done in March 2011, Filed transferred to Isb on April 1st 2011. Rukhsati done in December 2011 and voluntary supporting docs (rukhsati pics etc) sent in March 2012. Ecas status changed to in progress on May 15th, 2012 and received Re-Med +PPR on June 12th.

I am hoping visa wont take long. I thank everyone input here. Your status updates meant a lot. Khalifa5 keep up the good work bro!

I have a question though. The form that my wife received which states the visa is ready .. has a table that needs to be filled out:

efore we can issue your visa you must:
provide the following information for you, your spouse and children:

applicant spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family name
given name
DOB
Passport no.
Date of Expiry
Height
Colour of eye
contact telephone no

My question is : Should she only fill out the "applicant" column of this table ? Or will she fill the spouse column as well (i.e. fill in my details)? ( I know the dependant remains empty because we have no dependents).

Your urgent help will be greatly appreciated! We need to fill this form and send it ASAP.

Thanks again!
yes,because this form is for all cases and for your case you just write applicant name only

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
omaira said:
Wow people are really at each other's throat on this forum now.. and then we ask ourselves why we're regressing as a nation..
seriously.. if someone is helping out.. its not coz they're obligated too.. they're just being the bigger person here and taking time out to think probably even research in order to answer your questions..

No offence.. but if you dont need any advice or be a part of the forum... then DONT POST HERE!..

I know we're all frustrated with our cases but blaming each other wont get us anywhere....

Peace.
You are right. I dont know why people are after khalifa. i think what hes doing is quite impressive and we actually know where exactly we stand. keep up the good work khailifa. and thanks for what you are doing.

Bright_Day

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
September 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
February 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
You are welcome :)
All the best :)
Ameen, may Allah help us all in reaching our goals successfully. Ameen :)
Regards, Bright_Day

Mansor said:
thank u sooooo much daer freind Bright_Day your link worked n yes you are right just _ missed in their address once again thank u so much for your useful helping may Allah help and reach us to our goals soon Amen