Med's Request
September 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
February 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
Thank you Red Jeans :) Yes, InshaAllah this process will successfully complete soon for each of us. And soon we will share our good news like Danny 4450.
Regards, Bright Day :)

Red Jeans said:
Hello bright day! Welcome to the forum :) inshallah this process will be over for all us sooon..my orayers n best wishes for all the members..

FM_jun

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone :)

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)

congrats bor pray for us too

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Danny4450 said:

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)

hey hey hey finally u made it thru.... best best best best of luck to you two..... hope i also and other too meet their better halves sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

boohott mubaak ho :) :) :) :) :) :)

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
toroto12 is the next one o get passort inshallah
and ia wqaiting for PPR. hope to get it soon

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Congratulations to you and your wife ;)
Danny4450 said:

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Walaikum Asalaam!

Congrats brother! glad you made it through :) and Alhumdulillah only in 17 months (better than 26 months u know :p). This gives us all hope that InshAllah the rest of us will also have ours completed soon!

Danny4450 said:

raza123

Jun 3, 2012
Brothers and Sisters
I would also like to share my timelines ...
Sponsored my wife -18th of April 2011
Approved from Missisauga -23rd of june,2011
Started processing in ISD 3rd of July,2011
Received request for re-imm form+proof of marriage+rprf if not already submitted+proof of communication...16th of April,2012

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
HI Danny4450,

Congratulation to you,
Pleas don't forget to pray for others members who are waiting for their spouses visa.
Best wishes starting a new life in Canada.

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
raza123 said:
Brothers and Sisters
I would also like to share my timelines ...
Sponsored my wife -18th of April 2011
Approved from Missisauga -23rd of june,2011
Started processing in ISD 3rd of July,2011
Received request for re-imm form+proof of marriage+rprf if not already submitted+proof of communication...16th of April,2012
realy good news,
My wife case were transferred to ISB in Nov 2011. still waiting.... already submitted addition proofs April 2012. Let see

Toronto12

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 16th
Med's Done....
May 4th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2nd...DECISION MADE JUNE 14th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Very very soon Inshallah
DSF said:
toroto12 is the next one o get passort inshallah
and ia wqaiting for PPR. hope to get it soon
. Yeahhhhhhh...Inshallah very very soon, thanks DSF..AND CONGRADULATONSX1000 to Danny bhai ...May you have an excellent, successful life. Ameen.

Toronto12

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 16th
Med's Done....
May 4th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2nd...DECISION MADE JUNE 14th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Very very soon Inshallah
Danny Bhai I sent the passport same day as yours....I cant wait...

maknojia

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Danny4450 said:

congrats:))))))))))))

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
Danny4450 said:

many congrats to you and you wife that u gonna be together soon ALLAH give you lots of happiness and bright life ...AMEEN
pls pray for me too ..thanks

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
goppy1 said:
when u copy paste this email address to space with @ ki wehja sy email sent nhe hoti
is space ko khatam krain gay tab jai just like
islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
i had this probelm i dont know ap ki emailkyon nhe gai
thank you so much for your replying n tried alot i but i couldnt then i replied the e mail which is they sent me file number in October - 2011 n that one worked ;D i have one more question plz help me that i am checking my e case wit my file number for two months but i didnt see my or my wife's canada address i dont know why n still didnt get any request for re medical or re police forms yet i dont know when will i get cuz wenever i see some of our freinds of May - 2011 in this forum got some requests i need your ideas n helping freinds thanks