Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
mrs zawar said:
i just found jason kenney information,if we all send him any email or fax that would make a huge difference
Can you post Jason kenney email address and sample of email. So others can send him fax or email.

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
Thanks a lot mrs zawar for writing an email to Mr.Imran Ali..

I request some more people to join us and write an email to him..its just about writing 2 or 3 sentences about the unfair long processing time..
pls write to :
imranali@pakmission.ca

This person has promised to raise the issue and take up the case. Just write an email and make our case more stronger..

Thanks.

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
here is email address of Mr. Jason Kenny
Minister@cic.gc.ca

I have already written an email to him some days back somewhere in November 2011.

I got a detailed reply after 30,40 days. here is the reply for you guys:

I understand your frustration at what appear to be unwarranted delays in issuing permanent resident visas to spouses. The many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Given the significant increase in all categories of applications, delays have occurred in processing applications in many of our offices, both in Canada and abroad.

Canadian visa offices from one country to another can vary significantly in regard to the size and nature of their respective workloads and it is impossible to provide the exact same level of service for every category of application at every visa office. At the same time, however, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) does strive to address imbalances and to make global service standards as equitable as possible. In that regard, CIC continually reviews the operations and performance of visa offices, monitors changes to missions' workload, analyses missions' human resource needs, and examines complaints to determine how and where service could be improved. I can assure you that your complaint will be considered carefully as part of CIC's on-going effort to improve the quality of service provided globally.

The processing time for the application starts when a completed application is received at the visa office. The visa office will notify you if further information is required or when a decision is made.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had sent an email to jason kenny about 4 months back. This topic could be raised up if everyone comes together and start sending emails.

AJKY

Nov 10, 2011
Dear Philantropist
Following your instructions I sent a detailed email to Mr. Imran Ali explaining mine and other fellows difficulties regarding getting spousal visa and waiting time 26 months. On the other hand China and India have only 5-6 months waiting time etc etc. I was expecting a detailed reply on Tuesday because Monday is family day. The Consulate could be closed. Yet, I received automated reply that due to load of work, it takes more than 48 hours to respond. However, today (Sunday) I received a response from Mr. Imran Ali only “THANKS” that is it.

Thanks

Imran Ali
Deputy Consul General
imranali@pakmission.ca
embassyofpakistan@gmail.com
In Emergencies, Text only service, give 2 hours for response
647-982-6909

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
AJKY said:
Dear Philantropist
Following your instructions I sent a detailed email to Mr. Imran Ali explaining mine and other fellows difficulties regarding getting spousal visa and waiting time 26 months. On the other hand China and India have only 5-6 months waiting time etc etc. I was expecting a detailed reply on Tuesday because Monday is family day. The Consulate could be closed. Yet, I received automated reply that due to load of work, it takes more than 48 hours to respond. However, today (Sunday) I received a response from Mr. Imran Ali only “THANKS” that is it.

Thanks

Imran Ali
Deputy Consul General
imranali @ pakmission.ca
embassyofpakistan @ gmail.com
647-982-6909
Thank you so much AJKY for writing an email and showing your immense support and concern.
I wrote him the very first email in mid Jan 12' and got automatic reply..i got a reply from him in the beginning of Feb,12', and this reply was also very brief..
dont worry you would likely get a reply from him..our purpose is just to register our complaint. And your complaint is definitely a good addition to the case.
Thanks again..

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkansas2045 said:
I'm good Tuco. I have been busy taking care of other personal matters, renewing my mortgage etc. I did, however, log in every couple of days to update the excel document, so it is pretty much up-to-date. Plus i didn't have any good news to share or had questions for senior members... not adding much value to the forum, am I? :)
i have sent you a PM.........please check

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
AJKY said:
Dear Philantropist

Thanks

Imran Ali
Deputy Consul General
imranali @ pakmission.ca
embassyofpakistan @ gmail.com
647-982-6909

I just sent an email to Imran Ali also ---- Everyone also please send an email -- its not going to hurt anything

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
philantropist said:
here is email address of Mr. Jason Kenny
Minister @ cic.gc.ca

I have already written an email to him some days back somewhere in November 2011.

I got a detailed reply after 30,40 days. here is the reply for you guys:

I understand your frustration at what appear to be unwarranted delays in issuing permanent resident visas to spouses. The many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Given the significant increase in all categories of applications, delays have occurred in processing applications in many of our offices, both in Canada and abroad.

Canadian visa offices from one country to another can vary significantly in regard to the size and nature of their respective workloads and it is impossible to provide the exact same level of service for every category of application at every visa office. At the same time, however, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) does strive to address imbalances and to make global service standards as equitable as possible. In that regard, CIC continually reviews the operations and performance of visa offices, monitors changes to missions' workload, analyses missions' human resource needs, and examines complaints to determine how and where service could be improved. I can assure you that your complaint will be considered carefully as part of CIC's on-going effort to improve the quality of service provided globally.

The processing time for the application starts when a completed application is received at the visa office. The visa office will notify you if further information is required or when a decision is made.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.
In this email he did not explain what he will be doing to overcome this hurdle. Email just shows Shut up and Wait?? Its been 2 years this has been going on -- He hasn't done anything ?? we Have to ask him What has been trying to do to fix the issue ???

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Got a response from Ali

All this needs to be raised collectively with the immigration minister
Thanks for your email we are taking it up in Ottawa and Islamabad

Imran Ali
Deputy Consul General
imranali@pakmission.ca
embassyofpakistan@gmail.com
647-982-6909

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
jay123456 said:
In this email he did not explain what he will be doing to overcome this hurdle. Email just shows Shut up and Wait?? Its been 2 years this has been going on -- He hasn't done anything ?? we Have to ask him What has been trying to do to fix the issue ???
yeah very true ...i was not at all satisfied with this superficial reply.
From his reply I got an impression that I should contact my own foreign officials rather Canadians, as they are already great people and urging to facilitate All People without any discrimination..

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
jay123456 said:
come on everyone -- lets fire an email -- and get the Pakistani Ambassador involved
Could you pls tract the Ambassador and give us his email address???

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
jay123456 said:
I just sent an email to Imran Ali also ---- Everyone also please send an email -- its not going to hurt anything
Thank you so much..yeah it will not hurt anything..
:)