+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

SabaK

Nov 30, 2011
IA said:
Hi there

I sponsored my husband in 2007, his case refused, i appealed the decision, won the appeal, case was resumed back and CHC ISB started processing it again, my husband got a re-medical request in March 2011 along with a police clearence.. since then we are waiting for any positive response.

As in the recent email from immigration, we recieved this information that `file is in qeue for review by the immigration officer and background checks are over for this application`could anyone help mein and let me know what is the next step in the process would be.. as background checks are now done .. its a kind of mental touture we are facing .. its been almost 5yrs.. we have been suffering a lot..

plz reply soon
If the background checks are over then i think its a good sign. Next step would be ppr if the immigration officer is satisfied with the genuinity of your relationship.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
merrakhawaab said:
my address disappeared threee days ago, i am feb, 2010 aro , what is happen with my case any one will tellme plz
It has no official significance. It is thought to be unofficially significant because sometimes the disappearance of address seems to show some activity and follow-up from CIC(such as letters for passport request or IMM forms or Re-Police Certificates, Or re medical requests). The emphasis is on SOMETIMES and sometimes there is no apparent activity. We think its a glitch in system that allows you to see that immigration officer might have updated something in your immigration file in the background could be that they added a few notes in your CAIPS/CGMS regarding your medical being received or new medicals being issued or anything at all.

marker said:
I am trying to sponsor my wife and my wife has done her second medicals now..Can anyone tell me if there is a way to check if new delhi has received my wife's medicals and if the file has been transferred to Islamabad? She submitted her medicals on 20th Oct 2011
You can either order CAIPS notes to see if they received it or can ask the Doctor for the tracking # of the medical being sent to New Delhi or you can email the CHC to verify if they received it. But usually the results are received within 3-4 weeks of you doing your remedical.

If she did them in October then they most likely have been received now you just have to wait for the PPR to come which should come around January for you in sha Allah.

seherish

Dec 2, 2011
Hello everybody,

I applied for my husband in January 2011, and 2 weeks ago i emailed chc for file number...
this is the reply i got

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in process, and background checks are underway.

If any further information is required you will be contacted. In the meantime, please wait patiently while the application is processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

my file number begins with F. Lets see how much more time it takes to get done with this process.

R

raptorsfan

seherish said:
Hello everybody,

I applied for my husband in January 2011, and 2 weeks ago i emailed chc for file number...
this is the reply i got

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in process, and background checks are underway.

If any further information is required you will be contacted. In the meantime, please wait patiently while the application is processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

my file number begins with F. Lets see how much more time it takes to get done with this process.
when did they receive ur file...so u applied in Jan but what date did CHC-I receive the file...the "Application Received" date? what is it?

R

raptorsfan

seherish said:
They received the file on 1st Feb 2011. So Feb AOR
thnx for the prompt reply...so they are doing bc checks on Jan and Feb files right now...hmmm...mine is Feb 17, 2011....we should hear from them end of Jan sometime...inshallah

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
seherish said:
Hello everybody,

this is the reply i got

Dear Client,

Regards,
Immigration Section

That is a very encouraging news for all the early 2011 file transfer cases. Lets hope they speed up in the new year InshaAllah.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
raptorsfan said:
thnx for the prompt reply...so they are doing bc checks on Jan and Feb files right now...hmmm...mine is Feb 17, 2011....we should hear from them end of Jan sometime...inshallah
so is that y for the last month CHC has not been replyin to my email ??

my file got transfered in January 6th 2011
n on the last week of november i send an email got no reply
but then again i send one last week still no reply
so maybe n insha'allah they are workin on jan cases n not replyyinn ???

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Danny4450 said:
That is a very encouraging news for all the early 2011 file transfer cases. Lets hope they speed up in the new year InshaAllah.
Does that mean they've started working on jan 2011 files? cuz i remember they were just on oct 2010 files few days ago

seherish

Dec 2, 2011
R.Mujgani said:
so is that y for the last month CHC has not been replyin to my email ??

my file got transfered in January 6th 2011
n on the last week of november i send an email got no reply
but then again i send one last week still no reply
so maybe n insha'allah they are workin on jan cases n not replyyinn ???
i got a reply in less than 2 weeks. Hope you hear from them soon.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Danny4450 said:
InshaAllah!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sriz said:
Does that mean they've started working on jan 2011 files? cuz i remember they were just on oct 2010 files few days ago
They havn't started the initial review for Jan 2011 file transfers yet but they have started the background checks on Jan and early feb file transfers. I believe they are doing the initial review of Nov/Dec file transfers as we saw a bunch of people had their address disappear from E-case. A few of Oct AORS already got the Visa and a few have now got the first request i.e. Re-PCC/IMM Forms/Re-Med. Hope it clears any confusions.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
merrakhawaab said:
my address disappeared threee days ago, i am feb, 2010 aro , what is happen with my case any one will tellme plz
Are you Feb 2010 or Feb 2011 according to your left side status?

Wow, it is good news, some cases from 2011 starting to see progress from CHC-ISL.

Danny4450 said:
They havn't started the initial review for Jan 2011 file transfers yet but they have started the background checks on Jan and early feb file transfers. I believe they are doing the initial review of Nov/Dec file transfers as we saw a bunch of people had their address disappear from E-case. A few of Oct AORS already got the Visa and a few have now got the first request i.e. Re-PCC/IMM Forms/Re-Med. Hope it clears any confusions.
Brother, Danny, have you heard anything, it is almost one year for you since Jan 2011.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canadian555 said:
Brother, Danny, have you heard anything, it is almost one year for you since Jan 2011.
Nothing yet bro. I think they are doing the initial review for Nov-Dec 2010 file transfers right now and once they are done with them, they would send the initial request of Re-PCC/IMM Forms and in some cases Re-medical. So I am hoping to hear something in mid - end of january 2012 after the initial review is done.