+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
I still can't seem to figure out why there are sooo many October 2010 AOR's...maybe because they got married during Eid 2010...there could be loads of other factors such as summer weddings...the month of shabaan weddings...and this creates backlogs. Then there are people such as myself who got married in Eid-ul-Adha 2010...and their AOR's are Jan/Feb 2010. They receive applications all at once..its already Nov 9, 2011 and they are processing Oct 2010 files...my friend was Sept 2010 AOR and he received a response from CHC-I in Aug 2011...that means there weren't that many Aug 2010 files to process. I think that they should have more VO's in CHC-I....this is ridiculous. In India there are 2 offices...one in New Delhi and one in Chandigarh. This is insane...sometimes I lose it waiting and waiting...i can't even go to pak..b/c i don't have vacation days left and I it does cost a lot. I want to go b/c my very first anniversary is in 11 days...i want to go...but i can't...CHC-I and harper and conservatives tumpay khuda ki lanat barsay...tumhari naslay kharab niklay...suwar kay bacho..."karday mushkil jeena harper kameena"

Waiting since 9 months (AOR) Waiting since 10 months (Applied for sponsorship) Married now 1 year mashallah

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
brother keep faith in Allah and keep praying......InshAllah everything is going to be all ok when it is the right time for it......
what is your timeline btw?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people on this forum lets share our timelines ......specially the 2011 applicants......to start with i'm gonna share mine first;

April 2011 --- applied to CPC-Mississauga
May 2011 --- file transferred to CHC-Islamabad
July 2011 --- emailed CHC-I and got immigration file # in reply

total 6 months since the wait game started.......i'm the applicant....my wife is sponsoring me

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Tuco bro...My timeline is

July 2011 .... applied to CPC-Mississauga
SEP 2011 .... file transferred to CHC-Islamabad

did you get AOR in mail??? the reason I am asking is because some of the forum users were saying that CHC stop sending AOR from Oct 2010 onwards but if you received one that means I should expect one too soon.

Posted by: tuco
Insert Quote
people on this forum lets share our timelines ......specially the 2011 applicants......to start with i'm gonna share mine first;

April 2011 --- applied to CPC-Mississauga
May 2011 --- file transferred to CHC-Islamabad
July 2011 --- emailed CHC-I and got immigration file # in reply

total 6 months since the wait game started.......i'm the applicant....my wife is sponsoring me

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Tuco bro...My timeline is

July 2011 .... applied to CPC-Mississauga
SEP 2011 .... file transferred to CHC-Islamabad

did you get AOR in mail??? the reason I am asking is because some of the forum users were saying that CHC stop sending AOR from Oct 2010 onwards but if you received one that means I should expect one too soon.
bro i didn't get any AOR....and the forum users are 100% right....they stopped sending AORs after october 2010......there could be various reasons for that but as of my understanding since the AOR has processing time written on it (time it will take for your file to be finalized from AOR date).....and as you may know the timeline for CHC-I keeps changing on every quarterly update from CIC, that's why they abolished sending AORs to applicants.....
now i'll come to how i got my file #.....what people are doing these days that after file transfer to islamabad, they are writing them an email to ask for their immigration file # (most important number without which you wouldn't be able to correspond with them)......
since it has been two months your file transferred to CHC-I, you should write them an email for your wife's immig file #.......if you like bro i can send you a draft of email.....hope it helps

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CHC, Islamabad , Pakistan
App. Filed.......: 02- Dec -2010
AOR Received.: CPC,M - Jan - 2011
File Transfer...: - Jan - 2011

Total Time .....: 11 months and 4 days.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:

wow anso bhai...it's been almost a year....i guess you're gonna receive something from them very soon.....InshAllah rePCC, reMed, Imm forms :)
just curious to know......yours is a complete wedding or a nikah only case?? do you have any traveling history??? wife visited you since marriage?? any voluntary proofs you sent??

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
wow anso bhai...it's been almost a year....i guess you're gonna receive something from them very soon.....InshAllah rePCC, reMed, Imm forms :)
just curious to know......yours is a complete wedding or a nikah only case?? do you have any traveling history??? wife visited you since marriage?? any voluntary proofs you sent??
Jee brother its full marriage cermony and in Oct ' 2011 i send more proof ( e-mails , calls histroy , skype logo,s, etc etc .. etc ) and outing pics with boarding pass's copy of tiket's.... etc etc
Jahaan tak meri samhj ke baat hai bro mujy tu lagta hai k aab 1st review 9 to 12 month k bajayee 11 to 13 month tak ho ga.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
Jee brother its full marriage cermony and in Oct ' 2011 i send more proof ( e-mails , calls histroy , skype logo,s, etc etc .. etc ) and outing pics with boarding pass's copy of tiket's.... etc etc
Jahaan tak meri samhj ke baat hai bro mujy tu lagta hai k aab 1st review 9 to 12 month k bajayee 11 to 13 month tak ho ga.
yeah i also suspect that.....they have increased the time it takes for the initial review of application......may be a result of huge number of applications being filed

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
yeah i also suspect that.....they have increased the time it takes for the initial review of application......may be a result of huge number of applications being filed
haan jee bilkul,
coz abi tak oct 2010 k case's ka review chal raha hai.. simple c baat hai Nov main Oct k case's ..and Dec main Nov k aur jan main Dec k....
tu ess lehazz say tu 26 month timeline banti he hai..
aab yeh Nov k end main he pata chalay ga ???

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
haan jee bilkul,
coz abi tak oct 2010 k case's ka review chal raha hai.. simple c baat hai Nov main Oct k case's ..and Dec main Nov k aur jan main Dec k....
yeah......
anso jee why don't we make more members to join this forum and make it overcrowded.......indeed it belongs to the 2011 applicants

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
anso said:
haan jee bilkul,
aab yeh Nov k end main he pata chalay ga ???
well 24 months is just an average number so lets hope its faster for all of you new applicants :)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
yeah......
anso jee why don't we make more members to join this forum and make it overcrowded.......indeed it belongs to the 2011 applicants
Lahore bro baat tu aap ke theak hai , but ess artical ko senior memberz nay chat room ka name deya howa hai coz yahaaan mostly chat he chalti hai =))
but MASHALLAH aab theak hai.

khalidi65

Mar 31, 2011
anso said:

I have figured out your time line. As you mentioned file transfer in Jan 2011(Really do not know the date) but if we exclude Jan 2011, your time is 9 months and 10 days or it could be 10 months maximum. Please bear with me here we talk about time line in CHC Islamabad and not date of application. So let us stay positive. Insha ALLAH you will hear soon good news. Best of luck

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidi65 said:
I have figured out your time line. As you mentioned file transfer in Jan 2011(Really do not know the date) but if we exclude Jan 2011, your time is 9 months and 10 days or it could be 10 months maximum. Please bear with me here we talk about time line in CHC Islamabad and not date of application. So let us stay positive. Insha ALLAH you will hear soon good news. Best of luck
khalidi please share your timeline.....in the format we have posted above

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
Lahore bro baat tu aap ke theak hai , but ess artical ko senior memberz nay chat room ka name deya howa hai coz yahaaan mostly chat he chalti hai =))
but MASHALLAH aab theak hai.
they were talking about the other forum.....iss forum pe tou sab theek ha :) but still i believe in freedom of speech as long as it doesn't hurt someone's feelings