+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Raaye

Oct 6, 2011
wes786 said:
Make sure to use correct information. File number belongs to the Applicant in Pakitan(Not the Sponsor)

So if you choose file number, then you have to put applicant's DOB, POB, and his/her last name...
Thanks Wes.

Yah, the file number with applicant's details isnt working. I think the reason might be that the file hasnt been opened yet.
I just want to confirm if they have received the PRP Fee which I sent them last month and as this Ecas (for applicant) wont work for two more months i.e. 12months since file transfer so what do u suggest should I keep waiting or drop them an email?

& let me tell you that I have been reading your posts on this thread and cant thank you enough for all the info u hv been sharing. Truly gratefull !!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Raaye said:
Thanks Wes.

Yah, the file number with applicant's details isnt working. I think the reason might be that the file hasnt been opened yet.
I just want to confirm if they have received the PRP Fee which I sent them last month and as this Ecas (for applicant) wont work for two more months i.e. 12months since file transfer so what do u suggest should I keep waiting or drop them an email?

& let me tell you that I have been reading your posts on this thread and cant thank you enough for all the info u hv been sharing. Truly gratefull !!

eCas should work as soon as the file is created. However, if you want to just check if they have received the payment; ecas wouldn't tell you that. You should have a receipt number when you paid your fees online, try checking staus using receipt number with sponsor's information and see if that gives you any information and/or try it with sponsor's client ID and sponsor's detail...

The only other way to find out is to order CAIPS...But I would suggest you do that after your initial review to kill two birds with one stone...

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Received application to sponsor on April 6th 2011
sent letter of decision of application on May 12th 2011

File transfered to CHC Islamabad (received application for PR) on: May 27th 2011

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sriz said:
Received application to sponsor on April 6th 2011
sent letter of decision of application on May 12th 2011

File transfered to CHC Islamabad (received application for PR) on: May 27th 2011
WeLcome Dear in this forum..

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello....i think we should invite more people here with AOR of 2011

Raaye

Oct 6, 2011
wes786 said:
eCas should work as soon as the file is created. However, if you want to just check if they have received the payment; ecas wouldn't tell you that. You should have a receipt number when you paid your fees online, try checking staus using receipt number with sponsor's information and see if that gives you any information and/or try it with sponsor's client ID and sponsor's detail...

The only other way to find out is to order CAIPS...But I would suggest you do that after your initial review to kill two birds with one stone...
eCas works with Client ID+Sponsor's Info & Receipt No.[of first paid fee]+Sponsor's Info, however, it doesnt work with File No.+Applicant's Info or Receipt No.[first/second Fee]+Applicant's Info. In short it doesnt work with applicant's info :(
It would take them 12months to start initial review right?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Raaye said:
eCas works with Client ID+Sponsor's Info & Receipt No.[of first paid fee]+Sponsor's Info, however, it doesnt work with File No.+Applicant's Info or Receipt No.[first/second Fee]+Applicant's Info. In short it doesnt work with applicant's info :(
It would take them 12months to start initial review right?
Yes it takes approximately about 12 months. May be they have changed something or simply they just havn't updated ecas with the appliant's info yet. Lets wait out and hope to see something once initial review is done InshAllah...

khalidi65

Mar 31, 2011
I am totally impressed by WES 786. Very decent language and very informative texts. Good luck and keep it up

To one of my other bro who was critical and offended because of my mail to suggest to do what WES 786 is doing.
I had nothing against urdu or any language, May I ask you
How many punjabis in pakistan read punjabi or other provincial people. Roman urdu is not our language, urdu is. That is why I suggested to start urdu dialect forum
Secondly spread sheet being made is a fantastic effort. using the words bogus,harper mentality surely are not good remarks on this forum, Please be patient.
My apologies if you are offended

R

raptorsfan

khalidi65 said:
I am totally impressed by WES 786. Very decent language and very informative texts. Good luck and keep it up

To one of my other bro who was critical and offended because of my mail to suggest to do what WES 786 is doing.
How many punjabis in pakistan read punjabi or other provincial people. Roman urdu is not our language, urdu is. That is why I suggested to start urdu dialect forum
Secondly spread sheet being made is a fantastic effort. using the words bogus,harper mentality surely are not good remarks on this forum, Please be patient.
Respect your point of view brother...now what is your question?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khalidi65 said:

Thanks for your kind words! My wife's process is done already. It took 19 months(January2010 to August 2011) to Finallize and currently she is at my house. I just come online to help out others and give them tips/suggestions so all you new applicants don't have to wait as long as us 2009/2010 applicants had to :) All I ask in return are your duas for me, my family and the whole umma.
JazakAllah

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
wes786 said:
Thanks for your kind words! My wife's process is done already. It took 19 months(January2010 to August 2011) to Finallize and currently she is at my house. I just come online to help out others and give them tips/suggestions so all you new applicants don't have to wait as long as us 2009/2010 applicants had to :) All I ask in return are your duas for me, my family and the whole umma.
JazakAllah
dude, you're the best resource on this forum, hands down! :)

R

raptorsfan

I still can't seem to figure out why there are sooo many October 2010 AOR's...maybe because they got married during Eid 2010...there could be loads of other factors such as summer weddings...the month of shabaan weddings...and this creates backlogs. Then there are people such as myself who got married in Eid-ul-Adha 2010...and their AOR's are Jan/Feb 2010. They receive applications all at once..its already Nov 9, 2011 and they are processing Oct 2010 files...my friend was Sept 2010 AOR and he received a response from CHC-I in Aug 2011...that means there weren't that many Aug 2010 files to process. I think that they should have more VO's in CHC-I....this is ridiculous. In India there are 2 offices...one in New Delhi and one in Chandigarh. This is insane...sometimes I lose it waiting and waiting...i can't even go to pak..b/c i don't have vacation days left and I it does cost a lot. I want to go b/c my very first anniversary is in 11 days...i want to go...but i can't...CHC-I and harper and conservatives tumpay khuda ki lanat barsay...tumhari naslay kharab niklay...suwar kay bacho..."karday mushkil jeena harper kameena"

Waiting since 9 months (AOR) Waiting since 10 months (Applied for sponsorship) Married now 1 year mashallah

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(