+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

khalidi65

Mar 31, 2011
Very good sense of humour and very valuable information by respected members. Yes Ladies First(Wajood-e-zun se hai kainat me rang).
I suggest if members can share latest details specially when they receive correspondence from chc isb, it may be easier to develop our own status of applications in Islamabad like cic.
I am sure that members had tried about expediting cases in Islamabad but 24 months is very long compared with other countries. Can some one suggest to create signature/e mail campaign to request authorities to expedite cases in isb in line with other countries

B

bestplace4u

khalidi65 said:
Wonderful and amazingly prompt response from members specially Danny450 and bestplace4u. Thank you very much. We did send
1 pictures of both families,ring ceremony, reception,stage photos,gifts,hall pictures,phone records,text message record,hall receipts etc. passport entries/exit stamps. Insha Allah further records are in place when asked for
I am apprehensive about long processing times in chc islamabad. USA immigration equally slow but UK gives you spouse visa in 12 weeks.
WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH VARIATION ON HUSBAND SPONSOR AND WIFE SPONSOR CASES AND SOME APPLICANTS GET VISA MUCH EARLIER THAN OTHERS.
Canada is under US influence, UK has their own system. I have been to all 3 countries, if you talk about the Immigration officials or system UK is the best.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
had a little question, would appreciate it if I can get a quick reply.

I have to send in a certified copy of the original for my nikah nama and my birth certificate along with the translation. but in the 'general asia' guide, it also says I have to send in my original nikha nama and birth certificate as well.. so do I still have to send the certified copies??

B

bestplace4u

syedgj said:
had a little question, would appreciate it if I can get a quick reply.

I have to send in a certified copy of the original for my nikah nama and my birth certificate along with the translation. but in the 'general asia' guide, it also says I have to send in my original nikha nama and birth certificate as well.. so do I still have to send the certified copies??
Yes you have to send original Nikah Nama it is mandatory plus its certified english translation.
You have to send original birth certificate as well again with certified english copy.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
bestplace4u said:
Yes you have to send original Nikah Nama it is mandatory plus its certified english translation.
You have to send original birth certificate as well again with certified english copy.
thanks, but then do I need to send in the 3rd document: the attested photocopy of the original untranslated document?

B

bestplace4u

syedgj said:
thanks, but then do I need to send in the 3rd document: the attested photocopy of the original untranslated document?
yes to be on the safe side do it, i also did it.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedgj said:
I have sent Original Nikah Nama and original Birth certificate of my spouse both in english. Neither I had sent any photo copy or any attestation nor did they request anything further regards to this.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Quiet Storm said:
Agreed 100%
That is my point as well of doing nikah only.
And it was a decision made by my hubby in my case.
Perhaps he knew how cruel CHC-I can be. :'(
Your husband cares a lot about you:) I wish you all the best.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
khalidi65 said:
Very good sense of humour and very valuable information by respected members. Yes Ladies First(Wajood-e-zun se hai kainat me rang).
I suggest if members can share latest details specially when they receive correspondence from chc isb, it may be easier to develop our own status of applications in Islamabad like cic.
I am sure that members had tried about expediting cases in Islamabad but 24 months is very long compared with other countries. Can some one suggest to create signature/e mail campaign to request authorities to expedite cases in isb in line with other countries
I'm agree we should start signature/ email campaign. The qustion is how we do this?.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Your husband cares a lot about you:) I wish you all the best.
Yeah he cares a lot. :) Remember all of us in your prayers.

B

bestplace4u

Ezee said:
I'm agree we should start signature/ email campaign. The qustion is how we do this?.
Sorry to disappoint u but i am on this forum from 2010, there were several campaigns started by several members at different point of time, even some of the members contacted media personals, sent several letters and emails to Jason Kenny and Harper's office, protested, you name it and they did it but the result is still in front of y'all :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
bestplace4u said:
Sorry to disappoint u but i am on this forum from 2010, there were several campaigns started by several members at different point of time, even some of the members contacted media personals, sent several letters and emails to Jason Kenny and Harper's office, protested, you name it and they did it but the result is still in front of y'all :)

and the result is that..they increased the time moreeeeee :(

khalidi65

Mar 31, 2011
Hello Guys May i request information on different status messages on CAS.Preferably how the messages progress with the case in Islamabad like
Decision Made..about eligibility of sponsor
Application received on........ for spouce name......
Application processing started on.........date
????????
?????????????????
????????????????????????
?????????????????????????

and so on
This will help to find how far are you from final day

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
hi

on my ecas there were 2 rows; one application for permanent residence and second sponsorship application

Sponsorship application: decision made

Application for Permanent Residence: In process.

But today i checked ecas and found Application for Permanent Residence missing..

pls tell me what does that mean??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
May be they are updating it or something. Did you login using client ID or Applicant's file number?

philantropist said:
hi

on my ecas there were 2 rows; one application for permanent residence and second sponsorship application

Sponsorship application: decision made

Application for Permanent Residence: In process.

But today i checked ecas and found Application for Permanent Residence missing..

pls tell me what does that mean??