Submit application
Receive AOR mail
Receive File Transfer mail
Send optional Additional proofs
Receive additional proofs if required, if not
Receive refill forms + Remed request + re-police clearences
Receive PPR Request
Receive Passport with VISA

Is there a general step which i am missing?

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
CHC HAD A TREND OF SENDING RE-FILL FORMS + REPCC AND A WEEK OR 2 LATER THE APPLICANT WOULD RECIEVE RE MEDICAL THIS WAS IN YEAR 2011

THEY HAVE STARTED THAT AGIAN IN JUNE 2012

ALLAH MADAT AND SI BROTHERS HAD BOTH RECIEVED RE-MEDICAL AFTER 10 DAYS OF RECIEVING RE-FILL FORMS
thanks bro :) but you can call SI a sis ;)
thank you for all your efforts :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
SI said:
thanks bro :) but you can call SI a sis ;)
thank you for all your efforts :)
sorry

no problem

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
is there a age limit for the sponsor and the spouse? :)
i thought they both has to been above 18 for this process.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Astro2 said:
is there a age limit for the sponsor and the spouse? :)
i thought they both has to been above 18 for this process.
no

but they will delay ur case if its below 18

they call it "CHILD BRIDE"

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Hey Khalifah. This is very upsetting news for me man. My wife is <18.
I havnt heard of these delays before?
Have you seen any cases where there have been delays? How long did they delay these cases?
Please let me know. Thanks.

Khilafah5 said:
no

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
theshaikh said:
Hey Khalifah. This is very upsetting news for me man. My wife is <18.
I havnt heard of these delays before?
Have you seen any cases where there have been delays? How long did they delay these cases?
Please let me know. Thanks.
Bhai pleaseeeeeeeeeee dont listen to khalifa on this I dont give a dam what other forum mebers will say to me but please refer to lawyer or other forum members too. WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT IF SHE IS 18 IT WILL BE CONSIDER AS CHILD BRIBE....DAMMMMM I AM SOOOOOO UPSET THAT SOMETIME PEOPLE JUST GIVE SUCH AN CHILDISH SUGGESTION ON THIS FORUM AND THEM MAKE PEOPLE SCARED JUST TO SHOW OFF THIER FALSE KNOWLEDGE.

my wife is 18 too I am 25. bro you have done a leagal and islamic thing thats what matters the most the rest is based on your proof and the way you have prepared and submit your case. remember its case by case that its not necessary that CHC will look all the case from same point of view.

Please dont be scared or dipress over it as it dosent matter and/or delay your case if bhabi is 18 is it her fault??? is it your fault??? SOO PLS DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE...

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Thanks for the vote of confidence bro
I was just wondering if there have been any cases in the past where there have been delays because of the applicants age being very young.
My immigration lawyer told me that it would be fine and that I should address the age diff and young age of my wife in the application
questions.
From my limited experience, my close friend sponsored his wife when she was 17 and he was 27 in 2009. She was here in 10 months.. That was then though...

But yes, I will try not to get stressed out about all these factors. A Lonely mind tends to wander I guess.

khanb5 said:
Bhai pleaseeeeeeeeeee dont listen to khalifa on this I dont give a dam what other forum mebers will say to me but please refer to lawyer or other forum members too. WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT IF SHE IS 18 IT WILL BE CONSIDER AS CHILD BRIBE....DAMMMMM I AM SOOOOOO UPSET THAT SOMETIME PEOPLE JUST GIVE SUCH AN CHILDISH SUGGESTION ON THIS FORUM AND THEM MAKE PEOPLE SCARED JUST TO SHOW OFF THIER FALSE KNOWLEDGE.

my wife is 18 too I am 25. bro you have done a leagal and islamic thing thats what matters the most the rest is based on your proof and the way you have prepared and submit your case. remember its case by case that its not necessary that CHC will look all the case from same point of view.

Please dont be scared or dipress over it as it dosent matter and/or delay your case if bhabi is 18 is it her fault??? is it your fault??? SOO PLS DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE...

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Khilafah5 said:
no

As per cic.gc.ca

"You cannot be sponsored as a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner if:

you are under 16 years of age"

after that I don't know if they delay or not, my wife was 18 by the time we sent our forms.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Kids. . .
khanb5 said:

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Dear friends,

1) I applied for my wife at CPC Missassauga in March 2012. Yesterday, I received an e-mail from CPC confirming that my application to sponsor is approved and wife's PR Application transferred to Islamabad. Is this e-mail a confirmation of "AOR" or a confirmation of of "File Transfer"? I am confused between the two terms.

2) My wife resides in Abu Dhabi. Her mailing address includes a PO Box number which is essential for her to receive mail. We included the PO Box number when filling mailing address on her forms. However, when I log on to cic.gc.ca to track Client Application Status, it shows "Your current mailing address" WITHOUT the PO Box in the address. Is this normal, or does it appear that the PO Box got missed by CIC? If the latter, then I will contact them to update the mailing address with PO Box details. Otherwise, any mail they send to her will bounce back.

Regards,

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear friends,

1) I applied for my wife at CPC Missassauga in March 2012. Yesterday, I received an e-mail from CPC confirming that my application to sponsor is approved and wife's PR Application transferred to Islamabad. Is this e-mail a confirmation of "AOR" or a confirmation of of "File Transfer"? I am confused between the two terms.

2) My wife resides in Abu Dhabi. Her mailing address includes a PO Box number which is essential for her to receive mail. We included the PO Box number when filling mailing address on her forms. However, when I log on to cic.gc.ca to track Client Application Status, it shows "Your current mailing address" WITHOUT the PO Box in the address. Is this normal, or does it appear that the PO Box got missed by CIC? If the latter, then I will contact them to update the mailing address with PO Box details. Otherwise, any mail they send to her will bounce back.

Regards,
1: confirmation of File Transfer, AOR is when CHC-ISL acknowledges that they have the file (basically when the applicant's section on ecase will read IN PROCESS...

2: my wife has the same case, a PO BOX number... what you need to do is to contact them to update your file info, in your email include all your and your wifes info (names, dob's file number, uci number, and obv address)... (make your subject line attention catching "ATTN: ADDRESS CHANGE/UPDATE REQUEST", or something to that extent... should be sorted out easily...

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Dear hogaishaadi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt and helpful response. I will do as you have guided.

Did your wife have the same issue with PO Box number not showing? Also, is it true that the AOR is no longer sent by mail or e-mail by CHC Isb?

Regards,

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear hogaishaadi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt and helpful response. I will do as you have guided.

Did your wife have the same issue with PO Box number not showing? Also, is it true that the AOR is no longer sent by mail or e-mail by CHC Isb?

Regards,
bro, fortunately her po address is showing... they reside in a colony that is owned by the employer, so the po part is the name of colony/company... which is there... so yea, make sure this is sorted out, or all your correspondence will be lost/misplaced (some times the post ppl are smart enough to reroute such mail to proper destinations, but you dont want to take that risk with something this delicate)...

Mahshar

Apr 28, 2012
I was told on the forum that missing parts of the address such as P.O.Box number is common and happen in the website.
my address apeared correct and then the Post box number disappeared.
Can someone tell us what is going on as to why is this happening or it is common? Thanks.

hogaishaadi said:
1: confirmation of File Transfer, AOR is when CHC-ISL acknowledges that they have the file (basically when the applicant's section on ecase will read IN PROCESS...

2: my wife has the same case, a PO BOX number... what you need to do is to contact them to update your file info, in your email include all your and your wifes info (names, dob's file number, uci number, and obv address)... (make your subject line attention catching "ATTN: ADDRESS CHANGE/UPDATE REQUEST", or something to that extent... should be sorted out easily...