Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
canvis2006 said:
this is very good news. Still very silly to be asking for ppt when they already have it!
I'm glad that the ordeal is over, wish u and ur husband the best to start new life in Canada. This long wait I'm sure, has only made the bond between you guys so much stronger.
Salam and thank you for your good wishes and May Allah reward you with the same blessing In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sulemanmirza said:
4 years is a big time , for a couple to suffer all this, requires alot of patience MASHA ALLAH, I hope your new life in Canada is like what you dreamed off ..!! Congratulations..!! :)
Thank you and yes with Allah's blessing I pray it will be In Sha Allah. May Allah reward you all with PPR and be with your spouse soon In Sha Allah...........

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
WAITINGSINCE2011 said:
congratulation mic mac ... I feel that you are a very brave women.... I hope you get life's best with your husband in Canada.... I am truly happy for you... I hope my husband gets his ppr request soon too !
Salam and thank you for your good wishes and may Allah reward you with your husbands PPR soon In Sha Allah.........

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah just received email that the process for my husband is done. They requested his Pass Port that they already have and wanted the Pass Port LOL.

I thank Allah a million times as in 11 days it would have been exactly 4 years we have been waiting its like all the tension and stress has left my body, its an amazing feeling.

We already contacted them to say you have all this info in our file with Pass Port, photos and height and weight.
I'm still in shock but I had this feeling today and now just must wait till they put the Visa in but at least now we know there is an end in sight In Sha Allah.

I pray you all get good news soon In Sha Allah and thank you all for all your prayers May Allah reward you all well In Sha Allah............

Micmac101
Many Congratulations Micmac....u so deserve this!! Best of Luck!! hope they give your hubby the visa super fast! tht's the least they can do for making you wait so long!

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah just received email that the process for my husband is done. They requested his Pass Port that they already have and wanted the Pass Port LOL.

I thank Allah a million times as in 11 days it would have been exactly 4 years we have been waiting its like all the tension and stress has left my body, its an amazing feeling.

We already contacted them to say you have all this info in our file with Pass Port, photos and height and weight.
I'm still in shock but I had this feeling today and now just must wait till they put the Visa in but at least now we know there is an end in sight In Sha Allah.

I pray you all get good news soon In Sha Allah and thank you all for all your prayers May Allah reward you all well In Sha Allah............

Micmac101
Asslamu Alaykum Micmac101,

Congratulations! Allhumdullilah that is such amazing news. May Allah swt bless you with an awesome life full of wealth, health, imaan, love and happiness. You deserve this dear. Your posts were an inspiration to me and helped with my patience. Jazak Allah

ASyed :)

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
On 28 Aug got medical request again although my medical is still valid for 3 months and in GCMS notes nothign mentioned abt my medical tht they received it or not can anyone suggest me wht to do !! my ecas status changed to IN Process as well

stressed_ella

Sep 5, 2014
Assalamoilaikum everyone :) ..i am new to this forum. i am 2011 applicant . we received passport request in june 2013 and still they didn't return our passports back with visas. Medicals also expired in April 2014... Called MP for the appointment,so the lady who received my call said they are doing our additional inquiry . I am very much stressed out because they requested our passports for stamping visas and now MP said they are doing our additional inquiry.. Can anyone else here have the same case ? please help me ?how much more time they will take and what she meant by ADDITIONAL INQUIRY....? :( :'(

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
stressed_ella said:
Assalamoilaikum everyone :) ..i am new to this forum. i am 2011 applicant . we received passport request in june 2013 and still they didn't return our passports back with visas. Medicals also expired in April 2014... Called MP for the appointment,so the lady who received my call said they are doing our additional inquiry . I am very much stressed out because they requested our passports for stamping visas and now MP said they are doing our additional inquiry.. Can anyone else here have the same case ? please help me ?how much more time they will take and what she meant by ADDITIONAL INQUIRY....? :( :'(
1. Order case file notes via ATIP......as soon as possible.
2. If possible, send more evidence of relationship to visa office with a cover letter. Include photos, etc

stressed_ella

Sep 5, 2014
canvis2006 said:
1. Order case file notes via ATIP......as soon as possible.
2. If possible, send more evidence of relationship to visa office with a cover letter. Include photos, etc
ok...thank you..i will order notes ASAP..also my ecase changed to decision made after passport request but now its almost 2 months i cant see my ecase because its not working.. :( why ??? do you have any idea?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam, I would like to know how all of you would feel receiving a letter like this:

They requested my husbands Pass Port which they have had since July 07/14. They said all is ready to issue Visa.

Then Thursday after finding a site through their network for personal inquiry on our case we received a letter that it appears that it will take another few months to finish our case.

I hate the darn Canadian System.
They have lied so many times I cannot take it any longer. After receiving GCSM notes last year I sent a letter stating they had not started the Back Ground Check. They replied the next day saying June 24/13 that yes they had.
Then when my husband had his Interview July 07/14 the Visa Officer was shocked to see that it had not been started at all. He then said it could take 2 weeks or 2 months and we would be able to leave Pakistan before my Visa for here Expired which is Sept 09/14.

Please I need feed back in what to do. They have lied to us so many times its unbelievable ... Please help??

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
ASyed said:
Asslamu Alaykum Micmac101,

Congratulations! Allhumdullilah that is such amazing news. May Allah swt bless you with an awesome life full of wealth, health, imaan, love and happiness. You deserve this dear. Your posts were an inspiration to me and helped with my patience. Jazak Allah

ASyed :)
Hi did you get remedical request? How much time they gave you to submit additional documents? ?

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
micmac101 said:
Salam, I would like to know how all of you would feel receiving a letter like this:

They requested my husbands Pass Port which they have had since July 07/14. They said all is ready to issue Visa.

Then Thursday after finding a site through their network for personal inquiry on our case we received a letter that it appears that it will take another few months to finish our case.

They have lied so many times I cannot take it any longer. After receiving GCSM notes last year I sent a letter stating they had not started the Back Ground Check. They replied the next day saying June 24/13 that yes they had.
Then when my husband had his Interview July 07/14 the Visa Officer was shocked to see that it had not been started at all. He then said it could take 2 weeks or 2 months and we would be able to leave Pakistan before my Visa for here Expired which is Sept 09/14.

Please I need feed back in what to do. They have lied to us so many times its unbelievable ... Please help??
Have you discussed it with another MP representative?

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Salam to Every one !!!
Can anyone tell me is Embassies working because there are protests of Imran Khan & Tahir Ul Qadiri in Islamabad RED Zone near to Embassies Area​
Thanks

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:

Last option file against cic you probably already know of "writ of mandamus" http://www.cba.org/cba/cle/pdf/Bellissimo.pdf

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:

http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/mandamus

Mark Rosenblatt
416-367-3176
http://www.immigrate.net (works with David Rosenblatt)

Costs:
$3500 Federal Court Package
$300 per hour consultation fee (will be deducted from overall cost if you go with him)

Cases gone to Federal Court:
http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/d/s/index.do?cont=mark+rosenblatt&ref=&d1=&d2=&p=

Comments:
Claims to have been a lawyer since 1989. His first Federal court case dates back to 1998, though. Out of 36 cases battled, he won 16 and lost 20. The cases mostly involve refugees (about 25 of them) and some ten permanent resident visa cases. None of them involve delayed applications, rather the outcome.

Furthermore, he claims to have some insider information (perhaps he knows that the threat of Mandamus resolves most delayed cases within a few months? which we may already know from 3 people on this forum who went for Mandamus and claim success).

Lorne Waldman
http://www.lornewaldman.ca
Email: lorne.waldman@gmail.com
Cost: $3500 (Case settles before hearing), $5K (if it goes to hearing)
Comments: Perhaps the most proficient and up-to-date lawyer on mandamus issue. He attempted to gather people for a collective mandamus, which was not followed through.

$5K:

Matthew Jeffery
416-944-3267
Comments: He has lots of cases on Federal Court Decision database. Haven't gone through them in detail, but check it out.

Karen Kwan Anderson (Pace Law Firm)
416-734-0410
Comments: Claims to have had cases settled with CIC before, which is her explanation for why her name does not show up on Federal court database.

Hart A. Kaminker
416-840-0525 ext 105
Comments: His name does show up on Federal Court Decision database, but he seems to be mostly dealing with refugee cases (somehow this is a trend with a lot of lawyers doing Citizenship mandamus, that on Federal Court database they mainly show up for refugee cases).