March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
sponsor of applicant said:
nop still waiting for remed ppr or both or ... who knows .... may be they will one day just call us and tell us that visa is ready and we are sorry for making you wait soo long please take your visa :(
In Shaa Allah bro & one day we all will hear good news ;)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Salam everyone. I hope everyone is doing great. So I sent 210 pics to CHC-I as they asked me to submit it withing 45 days after ruksati in order for them to finalize my case. Now do you guys think if its enough pics or should I send some more?? it includes pics from airport, dholki, mehndi, barat, walima, honeymoon, my birthday, dinner at family friends and picnic.

Inshallah my wait will over in Jan 2013 as CHC is not that bad with me so far.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Usman.Bajwa79 said:
German Citizen ;D & PR
Hmmm i am also on PR n after giving birth my baby planing to go pakistan. I will be on maternity leave for one year i wanna spend most of the time with my husband in pakistan but i heard that PR holders can't stay for more than 2/3 weeks. Is it teue? Even if i am on maternity leave for 1year.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Parri said:
Hmmm i am also on PR n after giving birth my baby planing to go pakistan. I will be on maternity leave for one year i wanna spend most of the time with my husband in pakistan but i heard that PR holders can't stay for more than 2/3 weeks. Is it teue? Even if i am on maternity leave for 1year.
2-3 weeks is not true for sure. I think its 6 months limit on PR. I can be wrong though but I know for sure that its definately not 2-3 weeks that they allow you.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Parri said:
If you, the person sponsoring the spouse, is a Permanent Resident then you cannot live in Pakistan while application is going on. However if you are citizen then you can but most people recommend not staying in Pakistan for longer than 3 months as it can raise an objection from CHC that you are not planning to re-settle back in Canada. And they may ask you to provide proof of intention to settle back in Canada which can be letters from family and friends and affidavits or lease of house rent or owning properties in Canada etc.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
khanb5 said:
Salam everyone. I hope everyone is doing great. So I sent 210 pics to CHC-I as they asked me to submit it withing 45 days after ruksati in order for them to finalize my case. Now do you guys think if its enough pics or should I send some more?? it includes pics from airport, dholki, mehndi, barat, walima, honeymoon, my birthday, dinner at family friends and picnic.

lol :D 210 pics omg its enough bro i think no need to sent more pics.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Parri said:

if your on pr sponsoring your spouse do not stay out of Canada for more then 3 months
because 3 months they might question your residency status and your plans.

if you stay more then 6 months they can take your won PR card away from you ...... although they don't do that but they can

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Just wondering if we are Canadian citizen or PR will that affect the processing timing.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Basilzaman said:
lol :D 210 pics omg its enough bro i think no need to sent more pics.
i agree plus you also have to write the detail on each and every single picture about the event date and what you see in the picture

or they might send all of them back and tell you to write the detail on the back or attach a paper to them and write the detail on that papper

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Shonagill said:
Just wondering if we are Canadian citizen or PR will that affect the processing timing.
no it shouldnt

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 (extended until Feb, 2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
if your on pr sponsoring your spouse do not stay out of Canada for more then 3 months
because 3 months they might question your residency status and your plans.

if you stay more then 6 months they can take your won PR card away from you ...... although they don't do that but they can
Hi,
What is the rule for Canadian citizens?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
i agree plus you also have to write the detail on each and every single picture about the event date and what you see in the picture

or they might send all of them back and tell you to write the detail on the back or attach a paper to them and write the detail on that papper
yeh I did fill out all the 210 pics exactly in the way CHC asked me. Inshallah ALLAH PAK ne behtar samjha to abb PPR letter hi ayega. ALLAH Pak ne bht sath dia hai CHC usually nikah only case per objection lagti hai ya apko force karti hai k app foran ruksati karein ALLAH PAK KA LAKH LAKH SHUKAR k naa to mjhe unhone force kia ruksati k liay men apni marzi se aur baray mazay se apni shadi enjoy ki aur jab ki jab mein kar sakta tha not becuase of CHC.

I would also like to send this message out to all the forum members to have your solid IMAN on Allah Pak as he is the one with all powers in his hand.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
It's pathetic isn't it? Having to send pictures of you and your spouse just to prove to some random government employee that your marriage is genuine. :mad:

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
agree.

lonelyinca said:
It's pathetic isn't it? Having to send pictures of you and your spouse just to prove to some random government employee that your marriage is genuine. :mad:

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
khanb5 said:

Khan brother seems like your case and mine is same i have done nikkah only i did file my wife case in Aug 2012 i did mention in the forms i did fillout that rukhsati will be held in january now i am going back home to complete ruksati i need your advice should i send them additional picturs of ruksati or should i wait until they ask please advice thanks