Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Yaaar, kia beghairti ha :-\

Kuch to sochein yeh chc walay, aik young or handsome husband, ird gird 70 sirens..... or over 700 days sa 7000 miles door bethi aik mashriqi larki... koi bataey keh miaan per nazar kasay rakhay :p
Lol
Is 7 ur lucky number or.... ? 7 samandar paar bhee add ker lein :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
jerry84 said:
MP FINALLY REPLIED! He asked me to come and sign some papers so he can send an inquiry to Islamabad. I shall go sometime soon!
Abhi se inquiry? U just filed ur case.. Didnt u?

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry84 said:
MP FINALLY REPLIED! He asked me to come and sign some papers so he can send an inquiry to Islamabad. I shall go sometime soon!
where do you live.... i mean MP said the same thing to my wife then she called them and said she can't be able to come cuz of her university and job so they send that documents at home she sign and sent back to them and we GOT reply after a week that file in a Que for immigration officer review....wait until last of Jan 2013

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sabii said:
But if u got married to a canadian then u know u have to go rite na? To yeh to pehle sochna chahiye shadi kerne se k jana hai ya nahi hmmmm if dont want to leave family jab k ur spouse is waiting for u in canada hmmmm hmmm ::)
i don't know ....... some time i don't understand this system of our's.

sometime to understand the message clearly you have to read between the lines ......

you might understand the message clearly once you open up all the options and everything might just turn out the way you want at the end .....

for example for my own family if both my wife and I keep our minds open to all the options then i think we can choose what is best for both of us ....... may be tomorrow if my wife tells me that we can have a better life in pakistan and she brings a better combo to the table .... as long as the numbers add up i might just windup everything from here and go back to pakistan and do something there ...... BUT THE NUMBERS SHOULD ADD UP .... and when it comes down to the numbers i don't count rishtaydaari into it or what rishtaydaari has to say about it.

and for rishtaydaarzzz there are just few basic rules......

first of all rishtaydaarzzz are more concerned about YOUR family then anything else including their won family.
secondly people that listen to rishtaydaarz have nothing better to do then to do what rishtaydaarzz think is best for them even if that creates problems in their won family.

i say keep your mind and your options open and ask yourself and your partner the right question ..... i am sure things will turn out good for you.

May Allah help us all.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Definitely kertay ho gay, but not wazaif, kaala jadoo.... hehe, i saw blood sprinkled on my shirt the other morning when i woke up :D

sabii said:
I have a question ... Jese log visa jaldi milne k liye wazife kertey hain wese visa late honey k liye bhi kertey honge kia?? Agar koi chahey k abi canada na aaye ya koi jealous ho k aisa kuch karey?? Kia aisa bhi kuch hota hai?

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Lucky you that you can consider other options as well. As for us, i can't even say a word about it as my hubby is hell bent to stay in canada, unless of course if, Allah forbid, my application gets rejected.

sponsor of applicant said:

sometime to understand the message clearly you have to read between the lines ......

you might understand the message clearly once you open up all the options and everything might just turn out the way you want at the end .....

for example for my own family if both my wife and I keep our minds open to all the options then i think we can choose what is best for both of us ....... may be tomorrow if my wife tells me that we can have a better life in pakistan and she brings a better combo to the table .... as long as the numbers add up i might just windup everything from here and go back to pakistan and do something there ...... BUT THE NUMBERS SHOULD ADD UP .... and when it comes down to the numbers i don't count rishtaydaari into it or what rishtaydaari has to say about it.

first of all rishtaydaarzzz are more concerned about YOUR family then anything else including their won family.
secondly people that listen to rishtaydaarz have nothing better to do then to do what rishtaydaarzz think is best for them even if that creates problems in their won family.

i say keep your mind and your options open and ask yourself and your partner the right question ..... i am sure things will turn out good for you.

May Allah help us all.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
mahwigul said:
;) hahaha....dear beghairti ki hadain cross hochuki unki
N u r very rite...ab banda kia kia kaam karay dooor beth k.apni perashaniyan kam hain k ab hu y ka b sochain..kahan hain,kis k sath hain....
Nai nai nai...iska ye matlab nai k mjhy huby pe koi shak hai..ya un pe trust nai
Un pe trust hai magr wahan ki makhlooq pe.nai ;)
Awaiting 2012 said:
Now that shi* scares me the most!!!!!!!! :eek: goriyan aur unn ki chalein.... uper se abnormally short kaprey....thankGod for winters in canada... :-\
jerry84 said:
LOL! Trust me goriyan don't normally go after brown men. Remember one thing, if your spouse has to cheat on you.. he or she will .. no matter where he or she is :), and if not then Canada ho ya Florida kya farq parta hai :)
Well said, jerry. and awaiting and mahwigul it's good that you trust your partners. and as for the cougars and b***, give your hubby so much that he doesn't get attracted towards anyone else ;)

sabii said:
Lol
Is 7 ur lucky number or.... ? 7 samandar paar bhee add ker lein :)
Lol, yeah forgot to add that... and no, 7 is the unlucky number. I'd be glad when these distances will be bridged :(

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
fozii mashallah...i hope hum sub k ka is he tarhan simply hojae................ aur jaldi... plz god...plz..... i hate living with out him ...and he is planning to cum after febuarary........................last visited in mayy... plz pray for me alll...

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
canadian immigrant said:
Plz donot say like this,
I seee earlier post in this thread that yesterday CHC-I has returned 100 packages ,i did track all these tracking number, those were real and that news is true,
This means that they have finished stamping Visas and now they will In sha Allah start sending PPR. I urge to pray to God for giving us Good news in coming days.
MAYBE I AM LATE BUT THE STATUS SAYS :RETURNED TO SENDER FOR KHI... NOT DELIVERED....WHAT DOES THAT INDICATES

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
in love with my hubby said:
MAYBE I AM LATE BUT THE STATUS SAYS :RETURNED TO SENDER FOR KHI... NOT DELIVERED....WHAT DOES THAT INDICATES
must mean they declined the pkg and it is being returned to u (the sender).

I don't get it tho...what is Canadian Immigrant saying?? are all the 2011's cases going to have decision made by end of this year? the pkg my wife recently mailed in early nov hasn't been returned...and she hasn't got ppr yet either...is this only for those who got PPR?

Anu 123

Nov 7, 2012
fozi987 said:
JazakAllah :D
First of all, Allah S.W.T., so many prayers nd wazeefas
I applied through lawyer. He gave me papers b4 I went for wedding. got the papers nd my husband signed them.
Case was simple with quality proofs.
Only 20 wedding pics(with date,event,place nd full names of ppl in the pics,wedding invitation cards hotel receipts
Post wedding pics 20, 8 pages of e-mail,13 pages of phone invoice,1 money transfer receipt nd 1 eid card(these were sent after 7 months of file transfer to islamabad nd I asked my lawyer to write a cover letter for me)
It was very simple until my husband received re-med nd ppr letter.
took 3 months for islamabad to get results from New Delhi nd for tht I got help of my MP.
MP did inquiry 3 times.
The status changed right away nd my husband got the passport after 1 week of status changed.
hope it Helps.

hello,cn u plz tel me who is MP ..hes a lawyer? Frm whre u hire him,frm canada or pakistan. .charges? Thanku

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
jerry84 said:
LOL! Trust me goriyan don't normally go after brown men. Remember one thing, if your spouse has to cheat on you.. he or she will .. no matter where he or she is :), and if not then Canada ho ya Florida kya farq parta hai :)

Your right bout that!! :) if the person's not faithful distance shouldnt be blamed... he/she can cheat anywhere because its in their nature......but i know for one my guy is not like that...i trust him like totally :D

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
sponsor of applicant said:

May Allah help us all.

That is the correct attitude!! i hate it when rishtedaars try to interfere and make problems worse!!

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Rishteydaars are mere bystanders. Don't ever give them a lead role in the story of your life.

Awaiting 2012 said:
That is the correct attitude!! i hate it when rishtedaars try to interfere and make problems worse!!