+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
6.7 earthquake hits off B.C.'s Vancouver Island
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.7 has hit off B.C.'s Vancouver Island, according to the U.S. Geological Survey
I heard about the quake, hope everyone is OK! :-X

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends I forgot to mention you that in my FEB 2011 CAIPS beside Rukhsati objection they also wrote the note that Sponsor did not answer the question in objection letter that what plan(S) have they made if we don't issue the visa.

When I sent them cover letter with Rukhsati proof I did write clear and straight in regards to above question ,which is “ I trust past provided information, material , pictures and enclosed materials, pictures and visit's documents are of assistance in processing and making decision on my application and shall meet the requirement of immigration and refugee act 4. We believe that our marriage is legally, religiously and culturally performed and acceptable as per family legal laws. However; If mission office is still not satisfy then I have made plan that upon my arrival back in Canada I will file an appeal against your office decision, I will share my experience with mission office along with proof on record with Honorable minister of immigration Jason Kenney office through my area MP. In addition I will share the experience with local media and with non-profit organizations helping for immigrations needs. I will also disclose the unethical behaviour, questions and requirements mission office ask to fulfill.

I look forward to your response and very much expect that the case should be finalize in a short period of time as every information is available on file to finalize the case.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Anzee bhai yar with all the respect yahan bht se expereince log apko already advise kar chkay hain k ruskati is extremely important n stuff lakin unmein se kisi ne bhi legal point nahin dia koi mjhe simple sa answer de de let say agar CHC ne kaha k visa nahin denge agar ruksati nahin hui to app kya karenge yeh sab un logon se question hai jo bar bar yeh keh rahey hain k ruksati is very important woh nahin hui to visa hi nahin milega ya complications hongi. Again with all the respect sab se pehle apnay rights as an applicant review karen phr yeh rule adopt karein. Mein un sab forum users ko chalenge karta hun k CHC cant create problems for you or reject your case if your ruksati is not done You need to educate CHC about your plans and culture setting when you first file your case. Even in Pakistan log nikah karte hain aur pher ruksati thore saal baad rakhte hain for many reasons so therefore its proven that "RUKSATI" is not something CHC can force you for or create problems as long as you have nikah and have proofs for that. Anzee bhai tention naa lein aur agar apne abhi tak application file nahin karwayie hai to mein strongly recomend karunga k do it through Professional lawyer kyun k sirf wohi apko apke legal rights bata sakte hain aur CHC se legal form mein deal bhi kar sakte hain $2000 fees de kar app tention free ho jayienge yeh mein apne experience ki baat bata raha hun. Yahan jo koi bhi hai mein sab ki respect karta hun ALLAH PAK sab k kaam banaye lakin jo bhi yahan ruksati naa hone per complications ki batien kara hai un sab ne khd apply kara hai aur lawyer k through nahin isi liay woh CHC k khilaf legal appeal bhi nahin kar sakte because woh sirf lawyer hi karsakta hai. "RUKSATI" ka matlab hai larki ka apnay parents k ghar se ruksat ho jana yeh kaysi ruksati hai k larki abhi bhi apnay parents k gahr reh rhi hai??? aur agar applicant husband hai to mere bhai koi mjhe bataye larke ki konsi ruksati hoti hai??? aik aur baat kya jin ko bhi CHC ne bola k jau ruksati karo kya unhone CHC se pucha k woh unki betuki baat kyun manein aur kya apni logic unko samjhayie??? Naa I dont think so bus chup kar k hath band kar CHC ki baat maanli jo k nahin karna chaiay. Once again sorry if I offend anyone but I just want to share facts with nikah only case as I am in a same boat.
anzee said:
i m sponsor and only had nikkha, planning to send some documents voluntary but not too much.
can sponsor send the doc or only the applicant?

i know nikkah only case get the objection, but my spouse family don't want rukhsati until all processing done. anyone can help i m frm khi.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Anzee bhai yar with all the respect yahan bht se expereince log apko already advise kar chkay hain k ruskati is extremely important n stuff lakin unmein se kisi ne bhi legal point nahin dia koi mjhe simple sa answer de de let say agar CHC ne kaha k visa nahin denge agar ruksati nahin hui to app kya karenge yeh sab un logon se question hai jo bar bar yeh keh rahey hain k ruksati is very important woh nahin hui to visa hi nahin milega ya complications hongi. Again with all the respect sab se pehle apnay rights as an applicant review karen phr yeh rule adopt karein. Mein un sab forum users ko chalenge karta hun k CHC cant create problems for you or reject your case if your ruksati is not done You need to educate CHC about your plans and culture setting when you first file your case. Even in Pakistan log nikah karte hain aur pher ruksati thore saal baad rakhte hain for many reasons so therefore its proven that "RUKSATI" is not something CHC can force you for or create problems as long as you have nikah and have proofs for that. Anzee bhai tention naa lein aur agar apne abhi tak application file nahin karwayie hai to mein strongly recomend karunga k do it through Professional lawyer kyun k sirf wohi apko apke legal rights bata sakte hain aur CHC se legal form mein deal bhi kar sakte hain $2000 fees de kar app tention free ho jayienge yeh mein apne experience ki baat bata raha hun. Yahan jo koi bhi hai mein sab ki respect karta hun ALLAH PAK sab k kaam banaye lakin jo bhi yahan ruksati naa hone per complications ki batien kara hai un sab ne khd apply kara hai aur lawyer k through nahin isi liay woh CHC k khilaf legal appeal bhi nahin kar sakte because woh sirf lawyer hi karsakta hai. "RUKSATI" ka matlab hai larki ka apnay parents k ghar se ruksat ho jana yeh kaysi ruksati hai k larki abhi bhi apnay parents k gahr reh rhi hai??? aur agar applicant husband hai to mere bhai koi mjhe bataye larke ki konsi ruksati hoti hai??? aik aur baat kya jin ko bhi CHC ne bola k jau ruksati karo kya unhone CHC se pucha k woh unki betuki baat kyun manein aur kya apni logic unko samjhayie??? Naa I dont think so bus chup kar k hath band kar CHC ki baat maanli jo k nahin karna chaiay. Once again sorry if I offend anyone but I just want to share facts with nikah only case as I am in a same boat.

brother .................. if you really believe that paying @2000 can replace the set standard of CHC-ISB, i.e. Rukhsati which they have established as consummation of marriage than I could only say goodluck ............ if you want a legal battle with CHC-ISB, you may win it one day but the cost in terms of time is something no one is willing to pay here ....... ......... I am not in competition with you or anyone els ............ all the advice here provided by members is altruistic and based on experience ............ but my last word to Anzee brother would still be .............. Do Rukhsati and get the hell out of that place called CHC-ISB, May Allah bless all of us and give us wisdom to do right things

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
brother .................. if you really believe that paying @ 2000 can replace the set standard of CHC-ISB, i.e. Rukhsati which they have established as consummation of marriage than I could only say goodluck ............ if you want a legal battle with CHC-ISB, you may win it one day but the cost in terms of time is something no one is willing to pay here ....... ......... I am not in competition with you or anyone els ............ all the advice here provided by members is altruistic and based on experience ............ but my last word to Anzee brother would still be .............. Do Rukhsati and get the hell out of that place called CHC-ISB, May Allah bless all of us and give us wisdom to do right things
I agree with above. Khanb5 bhai above Rukhsati definition you just described I had done in my response to their objection letter but all went useless. They are fully aware of the culture, infect every officer do get basic training for the region's culture and religion he/she is placed on job to process such applications. It's part of their job just like any other job. In addition it is mentioned in the officer processing guideline to see if ONE has something missing as part of the marriage then refer back to past completed cases and see what was the ratio of skipping that part in those cases as a cultural, religiously and legally and make your processing decision accordingly OR demand the task.

With above guideline to follow alone it is more than enough to understand that in 90% cases Rukhsati info is filled and attached to the application, so surely they are not going to process the remaining 10% Nikah base cases. Infect it look more suspicious to them that If 90% have done this why not the remaining 10%. Bhai I did everything I can and fight with them every possible way I can but they stick to their point and as “Became-A-Loner” bro said time worth more than money and at last I have to gave up. 8 months after objection I went to PK to perform Rukhsati. For them they put aside the file and let you suffer, these 8 months fighting and tense could have been saved If I could have went PK to perform Rukhsati on or before receiving objection letter. Which at the end I was forced due to no choice left over as neither they will approve your case nor will reject but put aside the file and let the applicant suffer. For reporting purpose they will inform you there are certain issues with your file which can not be addressed with out having in-person interview, which probably another Astronauts team will reach & land on moon but your interview date wont come.
Keep us inform as how does it go with you.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 bhai apko 8 months k baad hi objection mil gaya tha ya apne unse enquire kara tha apnay case k baray mein??? App yeh bataien k Nikah k ilawa ruksati ya walima ki koi legal value hai??? nahin hai Nikah is a main thing. Abb agar mein nikah k baad mein choose karta hun k mein ruksati ya walima ki taqreeb pa mein nahin karunga Canada mein karunga to kya meri wife aur mera nikha jhutla sakte hain CHC??? App ki baat bilkul sahi hai k embassy ne apko tang zaroor kia hoga lakin wohi baat k agar lawyer hota to woh inki nani yaad dila sakta hai. I wish k app agr Toronto mein hain to mein khud apko apnay bhai aur baki un sab logon se milawaun jinke cases recently complete huay hain aur woh sirf ruksati k hain. Asal value legal aur religiously sirf or sirf Nikah ki hai. ek aur baat agar mein sirf ek jhooti ruksati dikhadun nikah ki taqreeb k baad CHC k paas kya prove hoga ya woh kaisay judge karenge k ruksati hui ya nahin??? zara sochain yar abb kya CHC meri wedding night ki dvd mange ki??? yeh puchegi k ghoongat khola to kya bola??? mun dikhayie kya di??? bhi yeh sab apki personal cheezain hain CHC ya kisi ka baap apko force nhain karsakta mein yahan ek aur bhi baat parhi hai k kuch logon ne honeymoon ki bhi pics send karin hain unahin OHHHH BHAI KYA HOGAYA HUM LOGON KO??? izzat k sath 24 months jayien begair unke samne jhuke apni marzi se aur privacy mein cheezain karen its upto us hum ruksati walima ya honeymoon karen ya na karen CHC sirf leagl issues per sawal karsakti hai thats it. Inshallah apka kaam bhi jald ban jayega aur baki sab ka bhi.
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I agree with above. Khanb5 bhai above Rukhsati definition you just described I had done in my response to their objection letter but all went useless. They are fully aware of the culture, infect every officer do get basic training for the region's culture and religion he/she is placed on job to process such applications. It's part of their job just like any other job. In addition it is mentioned in the officer processing guideline to see if ONE has something missing as part of the marriage then refer back to past completed cases and see what was the ratio of skipping that part in those cases as a cultural, religiously and legally and make your processing decision accordingly OR demand the task.

With above guideline to follow alone it is more than enough to understand that in 90% cases Rukhsati info is filled and attached to the application, so surely they are not going to process the remaining 10% Nikah base cases. Infect it look more suspicious to them that If 90% have done this why not the remaining 10%. Bhai I did everything I can and fight with them every possible way I can but they stick to their point and as “Became-A-Loner” bro said time worth more than money and at last I have to gave up. 8 months after objection I went to PK to perform Rukhsati. For them they put aside the file and let you suffer, these 8 months fighting and tense could have been saved If I could have went PK to perform Rukhsati on or before receiving objection letter. Which at the end I was forced due to no choice left over as neither they will approve your case nor will reject but put aside the file and let the applicant suffer. For reporting purpose they will inform you there are certain issues with your file which can not be addressed with out having in-person interview, which probably another Astronauts team will reach & land on moon but your interview date wont come.
Keep us inform as how does it go with you.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
Thx everyone showing the concern it really help me alot.

bata dono ke he sahi hay sara depend CHC par he karta hay wo is ko kis tarha treat kartay hay may kud be nahi chahta k objection letter ka wait karo i know un ka kuch nahi jaye ga only me and my wife will suffer. agar mujhe phelay pata hota to nikkah k word mention he nari karta but jo hona tha wo to ho gaya hay ab may jitni khani bana lo i don't think they will understand.

pak janay ka irada to hay magar in law rukhsati k lye tyar he nahi hotay to it waste of time and money ha agar us say phelay kuch pata chala jaye tu different story hay agar i order CAIPS it will tell the status or not.

thx again

khanb5 said:
ONE 2 KA 4 bhai apko 8 months k baad hi objection mil gaya tha ya apne unse enquire kara tha apnay case k baray mein??? App yeh bataien k Nikah k ilawa ruksati ya walima ki koi legal value hai??? nahin hai Nikah is a main thing. Abb agar mein nikah k baad mein choose karta hun k mein ruksati ya walima ki taqreeb pa mein nahin karunga Canada mein karunga to kya meri wife aur mera nikha jhutla sakte hain CHC??? App ki baat bilkul sahi hai k embassy ne apko tang zaroor kia hoga lakin wohi baat k agar lawyer hota to woh inki nani yaad dila sakta hai. I wish k app agr Toronto mein hain to mein khud apko apnay bhai aur baki un sab logon se milawaun jinke cases recently complete huay hain aur woh sirf ruksati k hain. Asal value legal aur religiously sirf or sirf Nikah ki hai. ek aur baat agar mein sirf ek jhooti ruksati dikhadun nikah ki taqreeb k baad CHC k paas kya prove hoga ya woh kaisay judge karenge k ruksati hui ya nahin??? zara sochain yar abb kya CHC meri wedding night ki dvd mange ki??? yeh puchegi k ghoongat khola to kya bola??? mun dikhayie kya di??? bhi yeh sab apki personal cheezain hain CHC ya kisi ka baap apko force nhain karsakta mein yahan ek aur bhi baat parhi hai k kuch logon ne honeymoon ki bhi pics send karin hain unahin OHHHH BHAI KYA HOGAYA HUM LOGON KO??? izzat k sath 24 months jayien begair unke samne jhuke apni marzi se aur privacy mein cheezain karen its upto us hum ruksati walima ya honeymoon karen ya na karen CHC sirf leagl issues per sawal karsakti hai thats it. Inshallah apka kaam bhi jald ban jayega aur baki sab ka bhi.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khanb5 bhai 9 month k baad he mil gi thi objection. and 8 month fight ki total 17 month ho haye. For your knowledge upon receiving objection I did consult with a lawyer in DownTown, showed all the proof,reasons,and a legal letter I had drafted plus many many more stuff and he said to me yes hopefully they will approve it but assured me also that if they still not satisfy than neither me nor any body else can force them on their decesion except you to go back and perform rukhsati to change their decision. Which exactly what happened. Good Luck to you.
Law is law wether its an individual or its a lawyer.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khanb5 bhai 9 month k baad he mil gi thi objection. and 8 month fight ki. For your knowledge opun receiving an objection I did consult with a lawyer in DownTown, showed all the proof,reasons,and a legal letter I had drafted plus many many more stuff and he said to me yes hopefully they will approve it but assured me also that if they still not satisfy than neither me nor any body else can force them on their decesion except you to go back and perform rukhsati to change their decision. Which exactly what happened. Good Luck to you.
ONE 2 KA 4 BHAI APP NAI PAKISTAN JA KAI NIKHA KYA THA YAH PHONE PAI.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
ONE 2 KA 4 BHAI APP NAI PAKISTAN JA KAI NIKHA KYA THA YAH PHONE PAI.
Sawera sister PK ja k pori family ke saath. Meri sister ki be full shadi hoi or meri be full shadi and sub events hall mey kiye lkn meri shadi mey Rukhsati nahi. CHC fully aware hy dono ki shadi hoi or parents & brother sisters sub aye. ik dosre ka cross reference b dya tha letter mey.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Sawera sister PK ja k pori family ke saath. Meri sister ki be full shadi hoi or meri be full shadi and sub events hall mey kiye lkn meri shadi mey Rukhsati nahi. CHC fully aware hy dono ki shadi hoi or parents & brother sisters sub aye. ik dosre ka cross reference b dya tha letter mey.
APP NAI INAI NIKHA SHOW KYA HOGA IS LIYAI AUR APNI BEGUM KA ADDRESS IN KAI APNE GHAR KA DEYA HOGA BZ I KNOW 1 OF MY FRIEND SHE ONLY HAD NIKHA BUT THEY SHOWN THT THEY R MARRIED HAVENT WRITTEN NIKHA OR RUKSATI N ONLY SENDED 5 NIKHA PIC THEY HAVENT GOT ANY OBJECTION.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 serioulsy mein apki bht respect karta hun kyun k app dosray k point ko bhi valud detain hain Lakin apne kaha Law is Law to bhai mere ruksati ka konsa law hai??? yeh law kisne banaya CHC ne?? aur doosri baat yeh k app agar kisi bhi lawyer k paas case shuroo se nahin lekar jayenge to woh apko apke case k barey mein sahi guide kar hi nahin sakta. Simple sa jawab de dein bhai app mjhe ruksati k baad larki apnay parents k ghar mein rehti hai ya shohar k ghar ati hai?? agar mera pura ghar yahan Canada mein hain to mein ruksati kaisay kardun kahan rukegi meri wife??? han mein apki aur baki sab ki frustation samjhta hun lakin wait k doran paisa chapain aur yeh time bhi apni wife se enjoy karein iska bhi apna maza hai. Anzee bhai apke in law bilkul sahi keh rahey hain koi bhi maa baap yeh nahin chaenge k ruksati k baad bhi beti ghar per hi rahey chahey temporary hi kyun naa ho lakin parents k liay yeh mushkil baat hoti hai mein apko pher suggest karunga prove de dein bhalay unahin jitnay bhi chahein lakin ruksati its up to you. mein chahun to mein bhi abhi visit karsakta hun ja kar lakin apni wife ko milne k baad phr yahan ajana aur takleed dega :( acha yehi hai k 24 months baad jaun aur lekar ajaun dhoom dhaam se :p
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thek hy Bhai sub ke ho gaye Nikah base case approve in past or future mey be sub ke ho jaye ge approve insha allah. I have to admit that I am the unlucy one in this catagory. Jo Allah chahta wohi hota.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Experts,

Plz tell me that case status inquiry can be sent by client only or sponsor spouse can also write to chc isbd and can check the status ? thanks guys.
regards, saif.

Jazak Allah.