+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussey80 said:
Many thanks to Shamsia & Wes786. Wes bhai, I have read your post, Mashallah, you are really helpfull to all. Cong. to you for togatherness.
Wes Bhai, My time line is
AOR March 2010
Quebec Selection done in May 2010
Medical Exp. Jan 2011 & sent new one in Jan 2011
Imm forms & PCC update April 2011
In July 2011 Background check was underway & Aug. 2011 Background check are over
1 Sep. 2011 , I have reveived my 1st CAIPS note. which is saying, File is in Interview queue. Also everything month, I got reply of my email from CHC-I, they never said they, you are in interview queue.

Will you please comment on it?

Thanks & God bless you all
Your file may have been placed for interview recently as that could be the reason they didnt inform you in the past. 2nd concidence is that they may not sure about the interview yet as to proceed 100% OR may wave it so didnt inform you about that in emails.
My file is in interview also since DEC 2010 and from JAN 2011 every month same response "There are certain issue's with your file which cannot be addressed without having in-person interview. However; at this time it is hard to give any date for interview.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
R.Mujgani said:
:) i am interested in meeting u guys n i would love it :)

im a shy person but since we are goin throu the same thing y not help one another since
no one else is helpin lmao

but i cant make this meetin becoz insha'allah tomorrow im on the plane to see my hubby :)
i cant wait insha'allah with ALLAH SWT's will i get there safe and enjoy my vacation wit my baby
:)
Have a very safe and happy trip sister...enjoy your stay and time with him to the max... ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
Have a very safe and happy trip sister...enjoy your stay and time with him to the max... ;D

here is a hilarious example of what CHC-ISB makes you do ................ after quite a long time I talked to this friend who got married two years ago and was a Nikkah only case, sent his studio photo shoot to CHC-ISB .......... and 1.5 years from AOR they asked him to provide proof of Rukhsati ........ by then they already had a son .............so they updated embassy about the child's birth ........they just disregarded the fact that they havae a son together and asked for rukhsati pictures ............so son was also photo shot in his parents walima and barat and walima ........ and ofcourse everyone was making fun of this joke of walima barat and rukhsati after having a son together ..........and guess what ...three weeks ago mother got a phone call from CHC-ISB to provide latest pics of son and they refused to send a letter making such request so they dont leave any paper trail of such a request ............ I could only say WOW CHC-ISB

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Hussey80 said:
Many thanks to Shamsia & Wes786. Wes bhai, I have read your post, Mashallah, you are really helpfull to all. Cong. to you for togatherness.
AOR March 2010
In July 2011 Background check was underway & Aug. 2011 Background check are over
1 Sep. 2011 , I have reveived my 1st CAIPS note. which is saying, File is in Interview queue. Also everything month, I got reply of my email from CHC-I, they never said they, you are in interview queue.

Oh my God what the hell they are doing this made me really depress that after all these wait and background checks re medical and etc the file is in queue for interview its really suckssssssssssss :mad: ya Allah is Friday night ke barkat say ham sub ke mushkil asaan kar dy ameen

Misissauga08

Aug 22, 2011
became-a-loner said:
1-Became a Loner
2-Dell
3-khan82
4-khilafah5
5-n2nadir
6-ONE 2 KA 4
7-R.Majani
8-Truefriend
9-ZZAADD
10-One 2 KA 4
11. Great Person

Anyone els living in GTA
Excellent idea - add me to the list too. I think I've seen Zauq and Affys. Both are good. Eddies Wok 'N Roll, Ming Room, Tandoori Flames, Nandos, Bombay Chopsticks are just a few to consider. Mostly in Mississauga and one in Brampton.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Tor-wi said:
THank u sooo much sister :)
love u thanks again for the wishes
Insha'allah we will all get good news soon :D

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussey80 said:
AOR March 2010

Is that a wife/husband case?

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Misissauga08 said:
Excellent idea - add me to the list too. I think I've seen Zauq and Affys. Both are good. Eddies Wok 'N Roll, Ming Room, Tandoori Flames, Nandos, Bombay Chopsticks are just a few to consider. Mostly in Mississauga and one in Brampton.
1-Dell
2-Became a Loner
3-khan82
4-khilafah5
5-n2nadir
6-ONE 2 KA 4
7-R.Majani
8-Truefriend
9-ZZAADD
10-One 2 KA 4
11. Great Person
12 Mississauga08

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Disappointing :-[ :mad:

became-a-loner said:
here is a hilarious example of what CHC-ISB makes you do ................ after quite a long time I talked to this friend who got married two years ago and was a Nikkah only case, sent his studio photo shoot to CHC-ISB .......... and 1.5 years from AOR they asked him to provide proof of Rukhsati ........ by then they already had a son .............so they updated embassy about the child's birth ........they just disregarded the fact that they havae a son together and asked for rukhsati pictures ............so son was also photo shot in his parents walima and barat and walima ........ and ofcourse everyone was making fun of this joke of walima barat and rukhsati after having a son together ..........and guess what ...three weeks ago mother got a phone call from CHC-ISB to provide latest pics of son and they refused to send a letter making such request so they dont leave any paper trail of such a request ............ I could only say WOW CHC-ISB

H

humpakwatan

became-a-loner said:
mera address itni baar disappear howa hey keh ab address daikh ker dar lugta hey keh yeah kahan sey aa gayaa as some paranormal freak of nature loaded on my e-case
I just received my Caips notes and when I compared the dates of the notes added on to the caips with the address disappearance and found the following:

-address disappeared on the exact date on caips for the initial review notes added
-address disappeared on the exact date my additional proof of contact documents were placed on the file

There were other events in between such as re-pcc or re-med requests mailed, status inquiry by me etc but those were not the dates when address disappeared.

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
shamsia said:
Its melodious, but since I dont know know Punjabi much, didnt understand it too well ;D
I AM GLAD U LIKED IT... :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan said:
I just received my Caips notes and when I compared the dates of the notes added on to the caips with the address disappearance and found the following:

-address disappeared on the exact date on caips for the initial review notes added
-address disappeared on the exact date my additional proof of contact documents were placed on the file

There were other events in between such as re-pcc or re-med requests mailed, status inquiry by me etc but those were not the dates when address disappeared.
Mystry soleved!

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
MERE AZIZO AAJ JUME KA DIN HAI ALLAH SE JITNA HOSAKE MANGO....KIO KE ALLAH KE BAGHAIR HAMARA KOI MALIK NAHI.....BOHOT AAJZI SE MANGO INSHALLAH DUA ZAROOR KABOOL HOGI...AUR PLEASE MUJHE BI APNE DUAO MAI ZAROOR YAD RAKEIN... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)