+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
truefriend said:
Wes, excellent contribution for the Forum . . . . . Keep it up man, you are doing great job. May Allah bless you and your family.

I think 80% cases include all those cases which are finalized with in 24 months. So, any case that takes less than 24 months (could be 13-15 or 16-20) falls in this 80%. Rest of 20% are even more delayed by 24 Months. Those might be delayed because they don't provide required documents and fall into another query from Canadian High Commission or are waiting for their interview after formally getting married or other complex circumstance.
Ameen! and Thank you for your kind words...

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
khloud said:
ZZAADD said:
wes786 said:
InshAllah...
thank u dear wes................ :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[/quo
ALLAH knows wht they are doing.. waiting for PDR is a biggg torture
sorry i dont know what is pdr..... can u guy explain it please.........

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
I think he means PPR - Passport Request :)

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
shamsia said:
I think he means PPR - Passport Request :)
dear shamsia i am talking about PDR?????????????????????????????????????????

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Hey everyone!

Eid Mubarak to all! My congrats to those who got Remed and PPR Requests. Rest of us in the boat...hang on! We will get there.

Out of curiosity, what was the time line being displayed when you applied for your hubby/wife? That is, when i applied in Nov 2010, it showed 16 months max processing time. I assumed it might take 12 for me if no complications as 16 was max. Then website updated to 23 and now 24 months. My friend who applied in dec 2009 had his process done in 16 months. I am sure when he applied it said either 9 or 12mths. I noticed it took wes bhai 19 months for simple straight forward case. I don't want to be a downer but i wanted to estimate time line so we can make plans for visits, book vacation time etc. It worries me a bit and depressing on pucking processing time.

Also, when they communicated with you regarding your case, did they call or email or mail or website update only? The reason i ask is for AOR i had to email them, like many others here. No AOR letter was sent. Got file number via email request.

Anyways, have a great eid! May sure you make lots of time for your love ones. Life is too short.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
canadianbear said:
Hey everyone!

Eid Mubarak to all! My congrats to those who got Remed and PPR Requests. Rest of us in the boat...hang on! We will get there.

Out of curiosity, what was the time line being displayed when you applied for your hubby/wife? That is, when i applied in Nov 2010, it showed 16 months max processing time. I assumed it might take 12 for me if no complications as 16 was max. Then website updated to 23 and now 24 months. My friend who applied in dec 2009 had his process done in 16 months. I am sure when he applied it said either 9 or 12mths. I noticed it took wes bhai 19 months for simple straight forward case. I don't want to be a downer but i wanted to estimate time line so we can make plans for visits, book vacation time etc. It worries me a bit and depressing on pucking processing time.

Also, when they communicated with you regarding your case, did they call or email or mail or website update only? The reason i ask is for AOR i had to email them, like many others here. No AOR letter was sent. Got file number via email request.

Anyways, have a great eid! May sure you make lots of time for your love ones. Life is too short.
Khair Mubarak !

It is taking 15 month avg for Wife cases and 19 month average for husband cases. The fastest time processing for wife case was 13 months.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Eid Mubarak to you too..

When I applied timeline given on AOR(March 2010) was 9 months.
During the whole process it changed from 9 months to 12 to 16 to 21 to 23 and now to 24 it was very deppressing becuase every time I was close to the end it changed and was increased everytime.
If you look at my wife's case the time it took at the Islamabad embassy is 17 months (19 months from when I applied at CPC-M).
I made two trips during the whole process, one after 6 months, and the 2nd one after 9 months.
The only way of their communication is via request letters through regular post or via TCS for passport request. They only send email replies to whenever they feel like it if you send them one for status inquiry.
They stopped sending AORs since OCT 2010 so people applied after had to email to get their file numbers.

Hope it helps...

canadianbear said:
Hey everyone!

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually they sent me an automatic email with File number and UCI number.
I think since they have implemented new software they are now sending AOR automatially via email.

wes786 said:
They stopped sending AORs since OCT 2010 so people applied after had to email to get their file numbers.

Hope it helps...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
i.Solo said:
Actually they sent me an automatic email with File number and UCI number.
I think since they have implemented new software they are now sending AOR automatially via email.
Ok so they must've recently started doing that.

Anyone else received an electronic AOR recently?

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
Armageddon said:
oyee yeh forum pathaans ka hai idhar sirf ingrezi yaa urdu yeh roraa roraa language nahin acha yes ok ... good
Allah Allah kar te sab de jaan chad

waljo88

Aug 6, 2011
According to my lawyer big reasons for increase in processing times the last 2 or 3 years.

1) Halat - a lot of the "Gora" immigration officers left because of the security situation in Pakistan
(Remember Attack on Sri Lanka cricket players was in March/2009, and the Islamabad Marriot Hotel attack was in Sept/2008)
Since then Pakistan has been known as extremely unsafe for foreigners let alone for Pakistanis
2) More processing of Afghanistan spousal applications in Islamabad
3) Nikkah cases being scrutinized more

This is why it takes longer for applications

wes786 said:
Eid Mubarak to you too..

When I applied timeline given on AOR(March 2010) was 9 months.
During the whole process it changed from 9 months to 12 to 16 to 21 to 23 and now to 24 it was very deppressing becuase every time I was close to the end it changed and was increased everytime.
If you look at my wife's case the time it took at the Islamabad embassy is 17 months (19 months from when I applied at CPC-M).
I made two trips during the whole process, one after 6 months, and the 2nd one after 9 months.
The only way of their communication is via request letters through regular post or via TCS for passport request. They only send email replies to whenever they feel like it if you send them one for status inquiry.

Hope it helps...