CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I am Edmonton! Work as a chemist!
Right. So you can definitely sort us out with prescription medicine then lol j/k. I'm a lawyer, have to sit a few challenge exams in Canada in order to get my british degree translated in Canadian. The reason I'm so frustrated is that time is running out and I want to get settled as soon as I can.

waljo88

Aug 6, 2011
For money transfers you can use Habib Bank if your in North York or Mississauga they charge like 3% for exchange and nothing for transfer, it takes like 5 or 6 days for money to get there. And I think the bank you transfer to takes like 200 rupees when money goes directly into her account.

But Moneygram looks like good option because it it get there in 10 minutes and charges roughly the same.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waljo88 said:
For money transfers you can use Habib Bank if your in North York or Mississauga they charge like 3% for exchange and nothing for transfer, it takes like 5 or 6 days for money to get there. And I think the bank you transfer to takes like 200 rupees when money goes directly into her account.

But Moneygram looks like good option because it it get there in 10 minutes and charges roughly the same.
Western Union is also a good option.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
gotta wait for a new MP dont know how its gonna take the NDP to announce one

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ziam said:
Assalamo alikum..

I hav been silent on this forum. here is my time line

July-2010 App filed
Sep-2010 AOR

July 15-2011 IMM forms & Re Pcc
Aug 25-2011 Remedical
Aug 27-2011 Medical Done

Waitng for PPR after about a month.

I wish u all the best end of blessing month of RAMADAN....and May Allah bless u all with His mercy.
wats ur aor date ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Behin G. Hisaab kuch theek nahi laga mujhe. July End 2010 mey sahdi hoi or husband March 2011 ko wapis aa gye. AOR Aug 2010 ka hy or Dec 2011 mey phr 10 days k liye aye.

Do you ment July 2009 mey shadi hoi, March 2010 ko wapis aye and AOR Aug 2010 and than Dec 2010 mey PK aye 10 days. Sorry for being picky but confusuion ho gi mujhe thori.
u r rite dat ws typn error........................
got married in 2009 ....lolzz july .........................

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
zeeeee said:
ohh wow!! we both pretty much have the same timeline for our shadis too.. except that my nikkah was in end may last year!!:p
anyhow, as you've already noted, they are working on Aug/July Aors so you should hopefullly be hearing from them soon Inshallah.. havn't you even gotten an IMM request? I had to wait 13 months before they corresponded for the first time..so..your 13 months are almost done too!!
Inshallah ALLAH behter karay ga... tonight's the 27th night.. pray for all and Inshallah behteri hogi sabki!!
I hope you ear from them before EID.. Ameen!!
and thankyou so much for the wishes!! :)
oh thank you.............. insha allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry typin error this chc have wasted so mny yrs for us .. kay aab tu yaad bhi nahyr rhata kab shadi hoye thi lolzz

i got married in july 2009 , n we were togather for 8 months ...thoses heavenly daysssssssss...........ugh... thn he went back in march 2010............. n came agin to viist me in dec 2010 .............. for 10 days ........ n waitng till now................ i hope i hear somthng sooon , n i slhd lest hope ............. remmeber me in ur prayersssssssssss.............

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Right. So you can definitely sort us out with prescription medicine then lol j/k. I'm a lawyer, have to sit a few challenge exams in Canada in order to get my british degree translated in Canadian. The reason I'm so frustrated is that time is running out and I want to get settled as soon as I can.
Haha may be.. Don't worry bro, just give a little more time, and everything will work out at the end InshAllah...

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
highhope said:
Hi All: Plz help me on this particularly the experienced members of this forum. Canadian Immigration wants you to keep 2 copies of all the items that you are carrying with you at the time of immigration and that the immigration officer can ask you to show it and submit. I have also seen a form on the net, B4A goodslist. they require from you to mention all items, quantity serial #, if any, and its expected cost in canadian dollars. This sounds really hectic.

My questions are, do you really need to compile and fill this form, or just a handwritten and/or typed list is enough. 2) do you need to mention details of the items and its estimated cost 3) how to carry gold?

Thanks in advance!!
High Hope,

You can make two copies of very simple hand written or typed list of the stuff that will be following you within one year of your landing. They will keep one copy for their records and return you the other copy with a stamp on it. You can bring as much jewellery as much you can justify thatits your personal belonging. I know a family member who braught 100 tolas of jewellery and had no problem. They will not question anything on your list but will simply stamp and return.
I would recommend to make a list any way even if you do not plan to bring anything because you never know when you change your mind.
You can include anything on your list, including jewellery, furniture(Make sure you include itemized furniture) and then write any sense making estimated value in CDN $.
Like,
Carpet $ 1000
Sofa $1500
Kitchen appliances $ 2500
Jewellery $2000

After one year if you do not bring anything, they are not going to ask why :)

ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST TO EVERYBODY. ONCE YOU BRING YOUR JEWELLERY INTO CANADA, MUST APPRAISE IT FROM AN ACCREDITED JEWELLER IN CANADA. HE WILL TAKE PICTURES AND WILL APPRAISE ITS VALUE. OTHERWISE YOU CANNOT BRING THAT JEWELLERY BACK IN TO CANADA IF YOU GO ON A TRIP OUT OF CANADA. I KNOW A FAMILY WHOSE JEWELLERY WAS CONFISCATED AT THE BORDER. NEED MORE DETAILS, PM me, ALL THE BEST

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
zs101 said:
Here's what I wrote to them:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope you are having a great day.

I just wanted to ask if the Canadian High Commission has received my medical report and passport, which were requested by Ms. xxxxx (Immigration Officer) at my interview on 21st July 2011 (Thursday). Also, I would be immensely grateful if you could please apprise me with the status of my case. My details are as under:

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

That is it. You think the morons are reviewing my medicals or is it just another lame email.
Try one more time with putting voluntary passport submission in the subject line, Also put IMPORTANT in the subject line and then FAX the same

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Thanks for the detailed response. SO you need to make a list of goods that will be following you within 1 year, what about the goods that I am carrying with me this time, do I need to make a list of these goods as well. PLease guids,

Thanks in advance

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
highhope said:
Thanks for the detailed response. SO you need to make a list of goods that will be following you within 1 year, what about the goods that I am carrying with me this time, do I need to make a list of these goods as well. PLease guids,

Thanks in advance
No problem bro! No you do not need to mention the stuff that you are carrying with you on that list. Its just the stuff that will be following you within one year. Again there is no limit so its good to be on the higher side while declaring the estimated value.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Hello Guys
i have a question.My uncle and unty Got visit Visa for 6 months.i want to know is if some one goes in canada on Visit visa like my uncle aunty and they apply there for permanent residence on any Base Like political Or religious.
WHAT IS THE BACKDRAW ON THE PERSON WHO SPONSOR THEM???

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
khan82 said:
WoW congratssssssss may Allah give happiness for both of you Inshallah. Husband's ap sub qun soye hai jahgooooooooooo wife sarri PPR ly liay tum log phasy howy hai ::) :p
ACTUALY CANADIAN WIVES R SO LAZY.........LOOK AT THE CANADIAN HUSBANDS.SARE APNI WIVES KO FATA FAT BOLA LETE HAN.
CANADIAN WIVE'S AP SUB QUN SOYI HOE HAN??? JAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANDADIAN HUSBANDS SARRI PPR LY LIAY TUM LOG PHASI HOI HOO ::) :p :p :p :p

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
I told you that didn't I? It's CHC so you gotta follow their rule not any other embassy's rule. Well it's just a matter of another few weeks it should be ok!
mere bhai 6 months validity also applies to CHC-ISB, you have to make sure the passport is valid for minimum of 6 months from the time when visa was stamped, i had my Canadian Visa so i know about it, zeee k case main passport validity kam horahi hogi 6 months se from the date they will issue the visa, 6 months passport validity is globally recognized except Saudi Govt they require 8 months validity.