+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Hi All: Plz help me on this particularly the experienced members of this forum. Canadian Immigration wants you to keep 2 copies of all the items that you are carrying with you at the time of immigration and that the immigration officer can ask you to show it and submit. I have also seen a form on the net, B4A goodslist. they require from you to mention all items, quantity serial #, if any, and its expected cost in canadian dollars. This sounds really hectic.

My questions are, do you really need to compile and fill this form, or just a handwritten and/or typed list is enough. 2) do you need to mention details of the items and its estimated cost 3) how to carry gold?

Thanks in advance!!

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
husband's case or wife case??

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Today I received a response from CHC which is slightly different than what I have been adviced in previous email. I am posting here both emails, what to expect now from them and what not to believe, see the highlited text in two emails as I feel in 2nd email responded person doesnt know what he/she is talking about. On one hand saying documents were received on 17th & 22nd and placed on file than on the other hand keep saying send us visit proof, post wedding photo's and other ongoing realtionship proof so what did they place on file on 17th & 22nd "Bag of cements"? Also in one email saying file is in Q for interview you will receive a letter for the date than on 2nd email saying not able to give any timeline.

Aug 2 response:

File number:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Aug 27th Response:

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

Documetns were received from applicant's end on 17 and 22 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

ziam

Feb 11, 2011
Torono
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC_ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Sep-2010
AOR Received.
Sep-2010
Med's Request
July-2011
Passport Req..
Oct-2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 28-2011
LANDED..........
not yet
Assalamo alikum..

I hav been silent on this forum. here is my time line

July-2010 App filed
Sep-2010 AOR

July 15-2011 IMM forms & Re Pcc
Aug 25-2011 Remedical
Aug 27-2011 Medical Done

Waitng for PPR after about a month.

I wish u all the best end of blessing month of RAMADAN....and May Allah bless u all with His mercy.

ish said:
Hi,
I have visiting this website for last ten months once in a while. I used to get depressed by visiting different forums.
its time to share my time line.
May 2010 application sent to Mississauga (WIFE)
August 2010 received AOR
April 2011 medical expired
August 13th 2011 received a letter to fill those forms again
August 25th re medical request :)

What I did was I went for counselling in June 2011, and than I was prescribed Anti depressant pills, in July I asked my Doc to fax a letter to MP explaining my medical condition, with in three weeks my wife received a letter to fill the forms.

I wish you all good luck, I know its not easy...Its like hellllllllllllllllll
Please pray for me its ramadan and I will inshAllah pray for u.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
saifsmarty said:
ur wel come ayesha sister. yes i know my ppr is so close now..inshallah
btw r u gona send me dollars ..lol ;) appriciated.
just kidding,stay happy.

Hahaha dollars kyun, arnt you in pakistan already :) No just asking aisey he..:)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
wes786 said:
I always use moneygram, because the transfer fees is less and exchange rate is higher than western union. And it's fast takes just 10 minutes!

Yup we use moneygram too but I was wondering if anyone has had any better experiences with some other system :)

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
zs101 said:
Recently I emailed CHC to inquire about my application status. For those who are unaware of my case history, I had an interview on 21 July 2011 where I was given my remedical and was also asked to submit my passport voluntarily (Which I have done already). I was SPECIFICALLY told by the immigration officer that I had nothing to worry about and that my case was GENUINE. She even apologised to me for calling me for an interview since my case was so straight forward. And today I got this email response from them. Now WTF does this mean?

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Was ur interview conducted by a paki or canadian?

Paki always mislead u . I had interview done in 2006 by a paki chic she told me u will receive PPR in 2 weeks. And guess WTF did I get?

Denial letter. Not becoz of the interview BUT because my hubby wasnt in Canada for the entire processing time.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
ziam said:
Assalamo alikum..

I hav been silent on this forum. here is my time line

July-2010 App filed
Sep-2010 AOR

July 15-2011 IMM forms & Re Pcc
Aug 25-2011 Remedical
Aug 27-2011 Medical Done

Waitng for PPR after about a month.

I wish u all the best end of blessing month of RAMADAN....and May Allah bless u all with His mercy.

wifey or hubby case?

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro Wes and seniors members of this forum please help, how we can contact Tcs guy........

all time im not present at my home and no other family members live at my home, now im going to my village. for eid ......so give me any suggestion what can i do

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Was ur interview conducted by a paki or canadian?

Paki always mislead u . I had interview done in 2006 by a paki chic she told me u will receive PPR in 2 weeks. And guess WTF did I get?

Denial letter. Not becoz of the interview BUT because my hubby wasnt in Canada for the entire processing time.
I duno man, she looked desi but her accent was proper. I guess they are reviewing my Re-medical at this stage, can't say anything.

B

bestplace4u

PPH said:
Bro Wes and seniors members of this forum please help, how we can contact Tcs guy........

all time im not present at my home and no other family members live at my home, now im going to my village. for eid ......so give me any suggestion what can i do
In this case, I would recommend you to change your postal address to a place where you can receive mails without interruption.
Call 111-123-456(TCS Helpline) and check if they can tell you about the delivery man.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
okay so I emailed CHC and they've given me a 15 days extension to be submit my new passport!
and they've specifically said NOT to send them my current passport which has 6-months-validity..
so I guess I'll be waiting and sending it after eid!! :'(
all those waiting for PPR: please make sure your passports are in order (and you don't go around applying for new ones smack in the middle, unlike me)

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
yes!! I am very much interested in the answers to these questions myself!!
anyone??

highhope said:
Hi All: Plz help me on this particularly the experienced members of this forum. Canadian Immigration wants you to keep 2 copies of all the items that you are carrying with you at the time of immigration and that the immigration officer can ask you to show it and submit. I have also seen a form on the net, B4A goodslist. they require from you to mention all items, quantity serial #, if any, and its expected cost in canadian dollars. This sounds really hectic.

My questions are, do you really need to compile and fill this form, or just a handwritten and/or typed list is enough. 2) do you need to mention details of the items and its estimated cost 3) how to carry gold?

Thanks in advance!!

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:
I always use moneygram, because the transfer fees is less and exchange rate is higher than western union. And it's fast takes just 10 minutes!
salam, oki wes , i got it that why that guy sent passport voluntarily.. lol i knew it yar. MUJAY BHY BEJ LENAY DO,lol.
*ayesha sis, dollars bej diye kia ? lol :)

******chalo ek baat sab sach share kro wo ye kah sab sach btaoo kis nay kitnay rozay rakhay or kitnay choray***** ;) ;) ;)???

( its 27th nite and going for nawafil, will pray for everybody )