Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
H

humpakwatan

saggit_16 said:
I suggest to fill it in same way/perception you did while at the time of application (First time) because if you fill it in a different way this time it may cause some delay in processing

again I suggest to Perceive and Fill it exactly the way you did the first time.
All the best
Saggit what I filled it up differently this time as we found a few errors in our earlier submissions and we fixed those. Are you sure that can cause delays?

It would have been errors they would have noticed in the first one anyway right? Because if we fill it up same as first one (along with the errors) we are now deliberately making those mistakes.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Will this E-Case ever change from " In Process" to medical received or decision made....????????

H

humpakwatan

shaimaa said:
Will this E-Case ever change from " In Process" to medical received or decision made....????????
I dont think they promptly update it.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shaimaa said:
Mine says in process since March 2010 and it never changed. My wife received her PPR 10 days ago and it's still the same...

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
Hi guys I have a question. Does anyone know usually how long it takes to get the PPR after the Remed? Thanks!

H

humpakwatan

O Canada said:
Hi guys I have a question. Does anyone know usually how long it takes to get the PPR after the Remed? Thanks!
2-5 months we think...sooner if its wife case and later if its a husband case.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
sawera said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6iYdQytTc&feature=share
Just Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww beshak our religion is the greatest ,but if our people fallow the way its Thanks sweet sister for sharing love itttttttttttttt :)

umme

Jun 6, 2011
MAB said:
Salam WES, i am refilling all my forms and confused in this question where i have to fill educational history

please help me with this

Give the number of years of school you successfully completed for each of the following levels of education

Elementary/Primary School (1 till 5 class) (5 years)
secondary/ High school (6th till matric) (5 years)
College/university (inter, B.com and MBA) (6 years)
trade school/other post secondary school (Nothing here)
[/

Give all details of secondary and post secondary education (including university, college and apprenticeship training) you have had

In this i have to give details from Matric to MBA. Right??

you have written correctly,elementry 5y.secondary 5y,college/university 6y.total 16y,MBA is included in college/university n ul nt mention it in trade school.if u hav done any diploma or anythng like this so ul mention it in trade school otherwise left it blank.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Aaaaaaaaaaa! very smart man ;) I just added extra sheets but not extra boxes

Yes man we call intermediate the College in Pakistan but I have observed it is considered as high school actually coz high school is what after which you start you grad or bech in North America right?

DO you agree with "to Perceive and Fill it exactly the way you did the first time" for MAB & others filling IMM forms ?

wes786 said:
I wrote the forth one outside the box! I wrote alot of stuff outside the provided boxes because there were many places where space was limited. I also wrote on back of the pages as well as attached extra sheets! Don't go with the space provided; though, write in the correct format.

Isn't Intermediate considered as college in Pakistan and not secondary school? I thought secondary was upto matriculation :S well attest that's how we wrote it :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yar as long as minor changes/corrections are concerned I guess thats humane which I did too ;)
but major changes like of some stay in other country which u missed initially and then you mention it second time then there comes the inconsistency and gives IO good reason to investigate further in detail and may ask you for PCC or related detail of the change you made. its like Come bull hit me ;D

humpakwatan said:
Saggit what I filled it up differently this time as we found a few errors in our earlier submissions and we fixed those. Are you sure that can cause delays?

It would have been errors they would have noticed in the first one anyway right? Because if we fill it up same as first one (along with the errors) we are now deliberately making those mistakes.