+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

T

tweety44

today my address is re-appear again but mujhe abhi tak re-pcc ki request recieve nahi hui.. i dont know kia ho raha hai.. ???

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iINSALLAH SOON YOU WILL GET IT
tweety44 said:
today my address is re-appear again but mujhe abhi tak re-pcc ki request recieve nahi hui.. i dont know kia ho raha hai.. ???

B

bestplace4u

so i emailed them yesterday and i received a reply with the following message .

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

:(

A

alpha1980

bestplace4u said:

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

So sorry to hear that u have to go through the interview. You should send them supporting documents + more proofs so they can vaiwed your interview.

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
So sorry to hear that u have to go through the interview. You should send them supporting documents + more proofs so they can vaiwed your interview.
yes i have supporting documents will mail them soon, will order caips too :(

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
So my husband received request for the supplemetary form again. this is the 4th time i believe. He has already given in the re-pcc and re-med so wtf is this for? i just wanna kill someone right now!

B

bestplace4u

O Canada said:
So my husband received request for the supplemetary form again. this is the 4th time i believe. He has already given in the re-pcc and re-med so wtf is this for? i just wanna kill someone right now!
Please kill me, I am ready :(

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:

If you need advice regarding the interview, let me know. I had one on the 21st July.

A

alpha1980

O Canada said:
Fishiiiiiii y they ask again for Suplementary forums . I guess they might lost your previous supplementary forums. Does they also request Re-PCC again?

durraam

Aug 7, 2011
Does anyone know how long its taking for the visa after the passport request and re med combined? My wife got her PPR plus re med on the 21st of July. Sent everything in on the 3rd of August. When can she expect her passport with the visa ?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada said:

I know someone personally to whom they did this ............... four times the same forms ............... it is their way to delay the process but he eventually got his visa after two years and one months and he wanted to do the same thing which you wish to do ........ poor guy even sent them original TCS receipts and tracking details for the forms sent last time (four times) and shamelessly they would repeat the same thing ................. but there is light at the end of tunnel since after 25 months he is finally here

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bestplace4u said:

Sorry to hear about this bro. I would suggest sending as much proof as possible so they can add it to your file and move it out of interview queue. Correct me If I am wrong but you have lived in other western countries for a good amount of time? Maybe they are now looking at your case as marriage of convenience, so you could permanently move to a western country. If I was you right now, I would send them everything possible to show that its not a marriage of convenience and give them all the proofs in this world to clear their doubts.