N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Any guys,

Been poking in and out. Today i thought i check the app status again. Same thing, AOR Dec 2010.

I checked processing times and sadly no reduction from 23 months Max time. Is it me or has the processing time increased for other centers too with exception of usual few. I think even US processing is now at 11 months. But this is getting a bit too much... 9-16 i can understand but anything higher is ... *&%*&^^*

My mini-rant of the month. Visiting wife in Karachi by end of October so we better update their records after my visit of flight booking and stubs and pictures.

GLTA.

P.S. I am really hoping that CIC-ISB works in canadian standards and not with a "Special Meetai Box" :p

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
superman786 said:
Can someone give guidance,
me and my wife are schedule to leave Pakistan hopefully in Aug first week. I wana know if it would be safe to carry wife's jewlery and about 15G's cash i have, without any questionaire at customs from eighter side Pakistan or Canada? The mony will be splitted, i will carry 7.5G and wife 7.5G.
Pakistani custom aur canadian custom dono tang karein gey aapko itna paisa na ley kar jao aur phir woh meri bewi batati hai keh canada mein 10 hazar dollar sey ziyada na laa saktay hain na ley ja saktay hain

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Armageddon said:
Pakistani custom aur canadian custom dono tang karein gey aapko itna paisa na ley kar jao aur phir woh meri bewi batati hai keh canada mein 10 hazar dollar sey ziyada na laa saktay hain na ley ja saktay hain
Jewllery i think if u where it ur fine but cash $10000 dollars u can bring but after that u have to declare but what is 15000 rupees or dollar if rupees convert it into dollars aur make a bank draft my sister and mom brought my wifes jeweller no one asked them anything at pakistan aur canada its canadian u have to worry

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
alpha1980 said:
Remedical done awaiting for PPR (Updated list)

Ali_427------------>00-May-2011
BabarShah-------->09-May-2011
Kaamia72--------->10-May-2011----->PPR----->22-July-2011
tkaa--------------->19-May-2011
Djz---------------->03-June-2011
Khan82 ----------->13-June-2011
Wes786 ---------->13-June-2011
Nousheen1------->15-June-2011
Alpha 1980------->17-June-2011
Saifsmarty-------->18-June-2011
n2nadir----------->20-June-2011
Tor-wi------------->24-June-2011
ainy inam---------->04-July-2011
wish he was here--->25-July-2011
mera is list main naam kab aay gaaaa............ :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
superman786 said:
Can someone give guidance,
me and my wife are schedule to leave Pakistan hopefully in Aug first week. I wana know if it would be safe to carry wife's jewlery and about 15G's cash i have, without any questionaire at customs from eighter side Pakistan or Canada? The mony will be splitted, i will carry 7.5G and wife 7.5G.
Jewelry is ok, just make sure your wife claims that under her customs and cash allowance is $10000 per person, I don't see a problem as long as you mention on the immigration card that you and your wife are each carrying 7.5Gs.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
Hello guys I have a question...

My wife was scheduled to fly to Canada on August 5th however the embassy did not have my daughters passport ready. My wife asked them, when we would receive the passport. The lady working said let me check and after several minutes she said you will have it by August 10th. She further stated that the passport was still in canada.. So my wife asked if it was safe to purchase and confirm flight for August 12th - the lady said yes.....

When we first submitted the passport application the agent said it would be done in 3 weeks. this passed week was the third week...

Do you guys think i should believe that we will indeed receive it by 10 or should i not get my hopes up ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
If I were you I wouldn't confirm the ticket until passport is received unless the tickets are refundable. Always consider delays in mail delivery as to we have no control over it, anything can happen and no one knows. If you have the tracking number, that might help a little otherwise I wouldn't trust it.

muau said:
Hello guys I have a question...

My wife was scheduled to fly to Canada on August 5th however the embassy did not have my daughters passport ready. My wife asked them, when we would receive the passport. The lady working said let me check and after several minutes she said you will have it by August 10th. She further stated that the passport was still in canada.. So my wife asked if it was safe to purchase and confirm flight for August 12th - the lady said yes.....

When we first submitted the passport application the agent said it would be done in 3 weeks. this passed week was the third week...

Do you guys think i should believe that we will indeed receive it by 10 or should i not get my hopes up ?

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
that will change AUGUST 27 hoping it decreases

canadianbear said:
Any guys,

Been poking in and out. Today i thought i check the app status again. Same thing, AOR Dec 2010.

I checked processing times and sadly no reduction from 23 months Max time. Is it me or has the processing time increased for other centers too with exception of usual few. I think even US processing is now at 11 months. But this is getting a bit too much... 9-16 i can understand but anything higher is ... *&%*&^^*

My mini-rant of the month. Visiting wife in Karachi by end of October so we better update their records after my visit of flight booking and stubs and pictures.

GLTA.

P.S. I am really hoping that CIC-ISB works in canadian standards and not with a "Special Meetai Box" :p

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friends' wife has recieved a letter from Islamabad requesting more information on prooving the marriage. Letter is requesting Mehndi, Rukhsati and Walima pictures. They are also requesting any pictures together after the marriage. Since he did not go to Pakistan after the nikaah, and they are waiting for sponsorship and Walimah was suppose to held in Canada. They also requested to re-do the police certificate. Also reqested to refill the IMM forms and send more pictures of couple together after the marriage.
How should the reply be done?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
My friends' wife has recieved a letter from Islamabad requesting more information on prooving the marriage. Letter is requesting Mehndi, Rukhsati and Walima pictures. They are also requesting any pictures together after the marriage. Since he did not go to Pakistan after the nikaah, and they are waiting for sponsorship and Walimah was suppose to held in Canada. They also requested to re-do the police certificate. Also reqested to refill the IMM forms and send more pictures of couple together after the marriage.
HELP KENNEY HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP .............. HELP GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i e-mailed CHC on 19th july ... and they replyed to my e-mail on .. 27th july !! ... ..

its been 18 months and the file is still in "queue for review" !! WTH !!! :mad:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Medical examination results have been received and are valid till May 2012 and applicant's file is in next stage of processing.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
Back in the days it was possible to get the VISA without a full wedding. However, everything has changed now and they ask for much more proofs before they issue a VISA. Applicant's who didn't do the rukhsati and applied for PR have received objection letters just like the one your wife has received and to resolve and provide evidence that the marriage is genuine. Applicants have gone back home to do a proper weddding, Walima, and Honeymoon and provided tons of pictures to proove that the marriage is genuine. I am afraid to say but you will have to get the walima and honeymoon done and send as manyctures as possible to avoid delays and god forbid rejection. You can try to write a letter explaining the situation but the embassy is not buying it since high rates of fraud marriages. In addition, you will need to provide what they have asked for, rePCC (becuase the original one is expired) and IMM forms again becuase they want your current and updated work/education/travel history. Also include, upadated emails, phone call logs, money transfer receipt, gift receipts, cards, whatever you can to provide to prove that your relationship is genuine and ongoing. GOOD LUCK Bro!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Exactly same situation here!

Vick h said:
i e-mailed CHC on 19th july ... and they replyed to my e-mail on .. 27th july !! ... ..

its been 18 months and the file is still in "queue for review" !! WTH !!! :mad:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Medical examination results have been received and are valid till May 2012 and applicant's file is in next stage of processing.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914