Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ma wife got very same issue & letter and we are planing the same response & its good to know that only cover letter works.... Thanks for sharing man!
wes786 said:
I got the same thing last year, they asked me to provide a cover letter explaining the situation how the immigration is still under process and she is currently not a canadian resident but my dependent. I asked them if they needed a copy of my Nikah nama, but they said it wasn't needed. SO I just sent the cover letter explaining everything and this year I got my tax refund and they didn't ask for anything else...

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
All the best bro InshaALLAH you would be blessed soon 8)
wes786 said:
I did the same with my wifes PP and NIC thinking it would be one of the most strong proofs that our relationship is genuine but I don't know how much of that has helped in the process...

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I emailed CHC-ISL, 2 days ago and got following response, I applied in Aug 2010 and got AOR in OCT 2010

***************************************************************************************
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review by an immigration officer. Applicant's new file number is FXXXXXXXXXXXX.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

*******************************************************************************************************

Any inputs whats happening with my case ? and why this change of file # ?

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
muzmil said:
I emailed CHC-ISL, 2 days ago and got following response, I applied in Aug 2010 and got AOR in OCT 2010
Dear Client,
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review by an immigration officer. Applicant's new file number is FXXXXXXXXXXXX.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.
Regards,
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Previously file numbers were with B.., now they have moved on a new system and all file numbers are starting from F. I am justing interpreting, please dont consider as a final analysis. However, it seems that all files that have not had their initial reviews yet and AOR perhaps after some cutoff date like October 2010, are experiencing this upgrade. I am sure this will not affect any thing on individual cases and hopefully improve the processing times in days to come Inshallah. All the best

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Important information on CIC website that is useful for members on this forum:

"New form for permanent resident applications
As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). This new form creates one universal application for all permanent residence categories
Older versions of the permanent resident application form will still be accepted, but only until March 31, 2012"

There are changes in sponsorship application also so any one applying now, please take a look at new forms

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
kachrakhana said:
Folks ,

I have received following reply from CHC-I

"Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer."

What does it mean? Can I expect something soon ?
It depends upon your timeline. I got the same reply every time we emailed them (in process/ in queue for review blah blah) and it wasn't until one year had passed that I received any kind of correspondence from the CHC.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
muzmil said:

***************************************************************************************
Dear Client,

In my humble opinion, this is a very STANDARD reply which they send out to anyone they don't feel like answering questions to ie: in our case, I emailed the CHC thrice over a period of 8 months, with different issues every time, but I always got this standard reply minus the new file number in your case.

Secondly, the cut-off after which file numbers started changing was all those applicants who applied after Sept 30, 2010. Last quarter of the year 2010 onwards got messy application-wise.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_Shah said:
Update...

Salam to All my dear friends...

By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH I reached canada on 24th july
CONGRATULATIONS A LOT.................

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
I need a little guidance and anyone who has faced a similar situation/ or has any suggestions is most welcome to add their comments.

We got our first letter (dated july 9' 2011) asking for re-filled supplement and other forms, along with my husband's passport copy. That makes my Brought Forward date approx 23rd aug. I am planning to travel to the US in Aug/ around eid time but I'm hesitant because my re-med might come during that time frame. Secondly, I've also heard and read of cases where they request the re-med within 20 or so days of submission of documents, which would be great for us, but I'm thinking of the worst-case scenario right now.

Now, my main concern is that assuming I go to the US in aug; and my re-med request comes in the mean time, will I be able to get my re-med done from anywhere (ie: US) as long as I take the re-med form with me (which my father-in-law will send me via courier to the US) or will I have to come back to pakistan, get my med done and THEN wait (in Pak) for god knows how long before they ask me for my passport/ visa issuance?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

T

tweety44

hi main ne embassy main email ki finally uska reply agaya...

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

Regards,

Immigration Section

yeh kitna time lagate hai pcc aur forms ki request karne main?

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
im new in this fourm ....i need help
my timeline is here......

10/jan/2010 Filed CPC-M
09/march/2010 - Approved and Sent to CHC Islamabad
08/june/2010 - AOR CHC Islmabad started processing(9 months Avg Time mentioned)
22/july/2010- Complete the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate)
15/apr/2011- rukhsti objection letter got it and RE-PCC
25/may2011- send the proofs
SO,we send email after 2 months...so i got it
Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

any senior member can help me plzzzzzz specially wes bhai help me plz

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyfish said:

10/jan/2010 Filed CPC-M
22/july/2010- Complete the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate)
Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

Did you get rukhsati done?

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
yeaa we done the ruksati function and walima ......

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
my wife got her visa today... good luck everyone :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyfish said:

10/jan/2010 Filed CPC-M

It feels like they are still not very excited about the proof you have sent to them so far because it takes them about 4-6 weeks to open your mail (unless it is the situation where they have not reviewed your sent proof so far), as stated in their email, keep loading them with as much proof as possible I would say on Monthly basis and they may end up waiving off interview as it has happened to few members.