+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
wes786 said:
Nope! For sponsor you can, but for Applicant in Pakistan it has to be done on paper with original signature!
Oh ok, I'll send that tom. Any sample template recommendations?

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Hello Everyone
I am new on this forum. I have sponsored my wife and her application was received at CHC-ISL in may 2011.

I have a question from all the senior people. we are planning to apply for her TRV. Realistically she has no intensions to stay here for the whole period of immigration because she is working in pakistan and preparing for the examination in canada related to her profession.

She also own some property from her parents which also shows her ties to pakistan. I am planning to send all my financial documents stating as per the application guide that I will pay for her trip and accomudations. we are only asking for the trv during the time of EID.

I just need suggestions what else should we sumbit or if there is any one here or anyone here heard anyone getting the trv for spouse. your suggestions and replies are hihly helpful.

Thank you so much everyone.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ok so she does have ties to go back to. Ask her to get a letter from her work stating the period of time she worked at that place and tell them to mention that its just a vacation for a short period of time and she will be returning to work after. Does she have some travel history? IF so great, that helps a little bit aswell. Bestplace4u is one of the members on here who came for a visit to CANADA during his processing however, he is taking a break from this forum but he said he will be checking his private messages so try contacting him through PM; he might be able to provide some do's and don'ts. Good Luck!

mkhan63 said:
Hello Everyone
I am new on this forum. I have sponsored my wife and her application was received at CHC-ISL in may 2011.

I have a question from all the senior people. we are planning to apply for her TRV. Realistically she has no intensions to stay here for the whole period of immigration because she is working in pakistan and preparing for the examination in canada related to her profession.

She also own some property from her parents which also shows her ties to pakistan. I am planning to send all my financial documents stating as per the application guide that I will pay for her trip and accomudations. we are only asking for the trv during the time of EID.

I just need suggestions what else should we sumbit or if there is any one here or anyone here heard anyone getting the trv for spouse. your suggestions and replies are hihly helpful.

Thank you so much everyone.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
mahamq245 said:
CONGRATS!
Thanks, I just found out from the MPs office that my wife visa was printed yesterday and is in queue for mail. I hope we get it by the end of this week. Good luck to everyone here, I know it is a loooooooooooong stressful road. Pray to Allah SWT and inshallah everything will work out. Thanks everyone for answering my questions and giving support.

Wes bro you are in my prayers as well as all others who is waiting to meet their loved one

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
wes786 said:
Ok so she does have ties to go back to. Ask her to get a letter from her work stating the period of time she worked at that place and tell them to mention that its just a vacation for a short period of time and she will be returning to work after. Does she have some travel history? IF so great, that helps a little bit aswell. Bestplace4u is one of the members on here who came for a visit to CANADA during his processing however, he is taking a break from this forum but he said he will be checking his private messages so try contacting him through PM; he might be able to provide some do's and don'ts. Good Luck!
thank you so much from your reply :WES: I highly appreciate that.
Yah she has got everything that you have mentioned from her. She got a leave approval letter that she is going for a month long vacation.

I hope that works out for us and she can spend sometime with me. Thank you for ur response.

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
well apparently I am not allowed to send PM :S can you ask him on my behalf .
I just wanna know what kind of documentation he submitted and how lonf is the actual processing time.
Thank you soooo much

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mkhan63 said:
well apparently I am not allowed to send PM :S can you ask him on my behalf .
I just wanna know what kind of documentation he submitted and how lonf is the actual processing time.
Thank you soooo much
Yeahhh...You need certain amount of posts before you can use that feature. ALright, I will let you know as soon as I hear from him..

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
wes786 said:
I don't actually have one right now, I will write one when I get a chance and send you a PM later.
Alrighty! Thanks

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
guys sobh mai utho to muji deer sarri PPR chaye :p bhut time howa hai ke phir mai nay congratsssssss nahi kiya hai i miss to congratsssssss 8)

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
wes786 said:
Yes if you want, Whats your timeline? Send those voluntarily when you are about 8 months in after receiving AOR. You will save good 2 months of your timeline...
Thanks Wes Bhai. My application was approved in MISS on Dec 2011 and received by CHC-I in Jan 2011. So it's about 7 months from the received by CHC. No AOR from them got my file via email.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
can anybody tell me that if we are a Canadian citizen...and we sponsor our spouse..so can we go n live in Pakistan till the process gets done???... i heard that we can only stay there for 6 months that's all...is that true?? bcz i am going after a month to visit my hubby nd planning NOT to come back :( :( :( :( :( :( bcz its getting too much :mad: thank you :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Liakram said:
Thanks Wes Bhai. My application was approved in MISS on Dec 2011 and received by CHC-I in Jan 2011. So it's about 7 months from the received by CHC. No AOR from them got my file via email.
yeah so if you send them after ramzan, they should be pretty close to opening your file for initial review and should have everything updated :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:
can anybody tell me that if we are a Canadian citizen...and we sponsor our spouse..so can we go n live in Pakistan till the process gets done???... i heard that we can only stay there for 6 months that's all...is that true?? bcz i am going after a month to visit my hubby nd planning NOT to come back :( :( :( :( :( :( bcz its getting too much :mad: thank you :'(
You can live for more than 6 months if you want, however we have seen with a few cases that applicants receive objection letters due to not paying taxes/working in Canada and they think that they do not have interntion to settle in Canada. So sponsors are asked to provide details of their work history, pay stubs, bills, rent/mortgage statements etc. to prove that they are still living in Canada and are planning to move after they issue VISA.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
wes786 said:
You can live for more than 6 months if you want, however we have seen with a few cases that applicants receive objection letters due to not paying taxes/working in Canada and they think that they do not have interntion to settle in Canada. So sponsors are asked to provide details of their work history, pay stubs, bills, rent/mortgage statements etc. to prove that they are still living in Canada and are planning to move after they issue VISA.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( matlab life main no sukoon at all.thank you so much for the reply :'( :'( :'( :'(