+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonelyinca said:
wes, this is the message your referring to right?
Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

so before july 18 is all good hopefully.........
Yep there you go..so everything after July 18 will have to be on the new forms.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
I hope we have some good news on this forum today!

M

Mafia

Tor-wi said:
My re-med came two weeks after re-pcc request...I did not even submit re-pcc by then...so all were submitted together..
Whats the date on the Re-Med request letter and that on Re-Pcc request letter?

M

Mafia

became-a-loner said:
my file was transferred in Feb 2011 ............ my address also disappeared and reappeared ......... same thing happened to EVERYONE including April 2011 file transfers .................. I am not sure if it means anything since it is on such a mass scale it could just be website update and a glitch they fixed few days after
They say on CIC website that due to some work on their DB, applicants may face some problems. So understandably its related to that

M

Mafia

DodgeCharger said:
i dont know wat exactly have they updated on these IMM forms..they look the same as before! seemingly no change!!
There is a minor change right at the begining. Can be noticed if one go through both of the forms carefully.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hey isn't new Maf Analysis up yet? ;)

M

Mafia

For all who got their PPR's.....

Suffering from anxiety after submitting passports? Worried about boarding and lodging? Help is at hand...

Passport request mean that in a matter of days you've got to be on a plane to happy land. During that time, the dials on your wrist watch and wall clock is a mystery to you and the last time you used your precious leather jacket was at New Year eve. But, don't worry! All that cold weather gear you wore in past will be handy in few months time on regular basis, as wet and middle-of-nowhere Canada is altogether damper and chiller on the social side.

Follow this handy list for a smooth path from Islamabad to Toronto as we show you how to replace your current valise with a Canadian bag.

Pakistan - Canada
Sun cream - snow-repellent spray
Sandals - Rubber boots
Parasol - Umbrella
T-shirt - Thermal vest
Sunglasses - Fog lights
“Where to Party” - “War and Peace”
Headache pills - Cold remedies
Shorts and Capri - Survival blanket and mittens

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
OK FOLKS,

Lets get over the address disappearance and reappearance like a Moon Sighting for some imaginary HOLY ACT of CHC-ISB, it is nothing but some system upgrade of their website ............. which generally ends up being DOWNGRADE at the end ........... but we all are into some happy thinking that the Boogyman (Immigration Officer) in this case would have touched our files with magic stick and then the HUMPTY DUMPTY fell from the wall ............ reminds me of what Allama Iqbal Said

Buttt (idol) cheez kya hey jis ko khuda mantey hain yeah

Kitney khush-etaqaad hain hindusatan key loog

Regards,

A victim of his own origin (Pakistan)

Your Friend in lonliness

The Loner
AWSOMMMMMMMMMMM

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
N how about driving lanes? 8)
Mafia said:
For all who got their PPR's.....

Suffering from anxiety after submitting passports? Worried about boarding and lodging? Help is at hand...

Passport request mean that in a matter of days you've got to be on a plane to happy land. During that time, the dials on your wrist watch and wall clock is a mystery to you and the last time you used your precious leather jacket was at New Year eve. But, don't worry! All that cold weather gear you wore in past will be handy in few months time on regular basis, as wet and middle-of-nowhere Canada is altogether damper and chiller on the social side.

Follow this handy list for a smooth path from Islamabad to Toronto as we show you how to replace your current valise with a Canadian bag.

Pakistan - Canada
Sun cream - snow-repellent spray
Sandals - Rubber boots
Parasol - Umbrella
T-shirt - Thermal vest
Sunglasses - Fog lights
“Where to Party” - “War and Peace”
Headache pills - Cold remedies
Shorts and Capri - Survival blanket and mittens

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
Mafia said:
I am sensing you getting your passport Back with Visa before Ramadan.
Although I hope you are right, it does seem very unlikely. The status on ECAS still reads "in process". Delhi got the medical on July 11, 2011 - They probably have not even put the results in the system yet :(.