Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Liakram said:
It's about 7 months that my case has been received by CHC-I and I am thinking of sending them additional supporting docs such as Emails, phone bills, money transfer receipts, greeting cards etc. Should I also send them re PCC voluntarily or wait for them to request it? Wes bhai any advice? Many thanks in advance.
No harm in sending additional supporting documents. I don't think sending an updated PCC would make a difference as they usually send the Re-PCC request with additonal supp forms anyways. So it wouldn't make a difference as far as the correspondance time is concerned. They would most probably ask for it again if they want to.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
Wes, the email I received says that request letter was sent and reply time is 45 days. So do they use word request letter or PPR and I heard for PPR its normally 30 days.
PPR is normally 15 days. They give 45 days for rePCC and/or Imm forms or any other request. reMedical request is 30Days.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Liakram said:
It's about 7 months that my case has been received by CHC-I and I am thinking of sending them additional supporting docs such as Emails, phone bills, money transfer receipts, greeting cards etc. Should I also send them re PCC voluntarily or wait for them to request it? Wes bhai any advice? Many thanks in advance.
Don't send rePCC or imm forms voluntarily just send updated contact information and other supporting document for now...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Congrats Ali bhai on getting your passport back im so happy for you now you can go to your wife and son inshAllah when are you coming??? ;D
Main app hi ko dhondh raha tha k meri sister nai congrats kiya hai mujhy k nahin lolzz thank you so much sister :) mujhy byhad khushi hai k bilakhir 23 months k bad visa mil gya 23 months were very hard for me and my family :(

but finally i got my visa ;)

app sunayen kesi hain and kesi life guzar rahi hai ?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats what I am wondering, because as per CAIPS, processing of file was complete by IO on a positive note and it was sent for selection decision to decision making officer. There was nothing more to be provided. May be by mistake they mentioned 45 days in email. Anyways, ALLAH will help us. I will ask them to send me by email.

wes786 said:
PPR is normally 15 days. They give 45 days for rePCC and/or Imm forms or any other request. reMedical request is 30Days.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:
Main app hi ko dhondh raha tha k meri sister nai congrats kiya hai mujhy k nahin lolzz thank you so much sister :) mujhy byhad khushi hai k bilakhir 23 months k bad visa mil gya 23 months were very hard for me and my family :(

but finally i got my visa ;)

app sunayen kesi hain and kesi life guzar rahi hai ?
Well deserved bro...InshALlah jab saath hunge tu 23 months ko bhool jaaoge..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
Thats what I am wondering, because as per CAIPS, processing of file was complete by IO on a positive note and it was sent for selection decision to decision making officer. There was nothing more to be provided. May be by mistake they mentioned 45 days in email. Anyways, ALLAH will help us. I will ask them to send me by email.
Yeah InshALlah don't worry everything will be alright...send them an email saying that you haven't received it and request thme to send it via email see if they do it. Keep me updated, send me a PM or something so I know what it was for my knowledge if you don't mind :D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Well deserved bro...InshALlah jab saath hunge tu 23 months ko bhool jaaoge..
well said brother... btw jab say visa mila hai 23 months yaad bi nahin a rahy lolzz wo kehty hain na k "Annt Bhala To Sab Bhala" bus kuch esa hi hai

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
mahmed17 said:
I think it might be best to wait until about 11-12 months of processing because by that time they would start working on your file so if they get new pcc then inshAllah they won't need to request it again in the process...but then again with them you never know how they work lol. ::)
Thanks Mohamed sister it's really nice of u to take the time to come here and help us newbies. I hope you and Wes bhai and all senior members keep on coming here and provide us with your expert advice even if ur cases gets finalized. I pray that we all be united with our loved ones and live a happy and healthy life Inshallah. :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_Shah said:
Inshallah bohat jald sister plz check your inbox
ok i replied :D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Liakram said:
Thanks Mohamed sister it's really nice of u to take the time to come here and help us newbies. I hope you and Wes bhai and all senior members keep on coming here and provide us with your expert advice even if ur cases gets finalized. I pray that we all be united with our loved ones and live a happy and healthy life Inshallah. :)
InshAllah I hope to continue helping everyone, allhumdulillah although our case is done i still remember the days of torture when you just want help or advice from someone to feel better so i hope to be here for everyone even though now my husband is here. ;D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Ali_Shah said:
Salam to All my Dear Friends....

Allah Pak Nai Maula Punjtan Pak k Sadkay main Apna Karam mujh Pay kiya aur app sab dostoon ki Duaoon say mujhy Ajj Passport With Shiny Visa Mil Gya Hai...

Thanks to my Allah...

and thanks to all my friends...
hey Congrats Ali shah brother Inshallah ke you have safe journey and have great life ahead once again happy togetherness may Allah bring this day for all of us soon Inshallah

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
I got PPR on June 26 and just 3 days back ECAS status changed to Decision Made. Can any one tell/guess how many days it takes to get Passport back after this change in ECAS status.