+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
hey guys should order CAIPS to see what else is going on in our application ???
sister app kyun preshan ho and kiya zaroorat hai CAIPS order karnai ki... abi to just 17 days howay hain app k re-med ko and medical takes 3-4 weeks to complete the process... mere khayal say app ko understand karna chahiye k after medical you have to wait 6 weeks almost us k bad email karain embassy Inshallah app zaroor koi achi khabar paoo gee reply main.. lehaza preshan na hun :)

A_H

Jun 4, 2011
wes786 said:
Doing it yourself is the best thing to do, so there is no third person involved unless the case is complicated. If its a simple straight forward case you don't need a lawyer. You will find better help here for free then any lawyer or consultant can provide for money. As for proofs you can send the following:

- photos of engagement, wedding , reception, honeymoon, places you visited, other photos with our family members
- wedding and reception invitation cards
- phone call logs and skype chat records showing call duration
- emails
- receipts of gifts sent to each other
- Money transfer receipts
- Proof of your visit i.e. air ticket, boarding passes, passport entry/exit stamp
ya my case is straight forward i give my lawyer eveything but he was not sending to them n he write them letter in 2009 that im not providid wht ever u ask for so coz of him my case got reject it so that y i want to do do lawyer
do i relly need to get money tranfer receipts
other n that i have phone bill,email, air ticket i dont no wht else they want more

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Ali_Shah said:
sister app kyun preshan ho and kiya zaroorat hai CAIPS order karnai ki... abi to just 17 days howay hain app k re-med ko and medical takes 3-4 weeks to complete the process... mere khayal say app ko understand karna chahiye k after medical you have to wait 6 weeks almost us k bad email karain embassy Inshallah app zaroor koi achi khabar paoo gee reply main.. lehaza preshan na hun :)

yes,send em e-mail after 6 weeks "as medical goes to delhi and frm thier report comes to islamabad.have some patience , all will be fine inshallah. namaz parhain or dua krain bass sab k or apnay haq mai ..

A_H

Jun 4, 2011
ya my case is straight forward i give my lawyer eveything but he was not sending to them n he write them letter in 2009 that im not providid wht ever u ask for so coz of him my case got reject it so that y i want to do do lawyer
other n that i have phone bill,email, air ticket i dont no wht else they want more

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
A_H said:
If you don't have any money transfer receipts then don't worry about it, just send everything you have and it should help convince them that your relationship is genuine...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
question guys, I know wes advised me of the approx time it takes for medical to go through, my question is this, if my MP and minister kennedy request to expedite, will that make any difference?

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
How about right after you received the IMM forms?

superman786 said:
Well the past address would dispear and come back constantly for atleast 2 weeks before i read here its normal, now talking about current dispearence been 3 days since i noticed.

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
mj1998 said:
How about right after you received the IMM forms?
my wifes address would disappear as well, she got concerned so we emailed them and they said we already have your address on file. and then it appeared again

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muau said:
question guys, I know wes advised me of the approx time it takes for medical to go through, my question is this, if my MP and minister kennedy request to expedite, will that make any difference?
It doesn't hurt to try it, but I highly doubt it will speed anything up!

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
i contacted my MP office and i was told my MP himself is making phone calls and I know he has good relationship with the Minister and I know the minister told them to expedite and thats when islamabad called us regarding ppr and remed

shah47

Jun 30, 2011
salam everyone i want to ask hw much time does it take to complete my application my AOR came in september 6th 2010 nd i haven't receive anything else yet my wife applied for my case through a lawyer in canada nd we gave all the documents nd pictures etc nd plzzz notify that the processing changed to 23 months doest it include us cz when i applied i saw he processing time and it was 16 months max

thank you in advance

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muau said:
i contacted my MP office and i was told my MP himself is making phone calls and I know he has good relationship with the Minister and I know the minister told them to expedite and thats when islamabad called us regarding ppr and remed
Well, if you are already in contacts with them and they are trying to speed it up and it really is working for you, then do it! There is nothing to lose, worst scenario is that it will take the normal amount of time so its a win win situation...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
i hear ya wes, i just want to speed it up because my anniversary is in august :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shah47 said:
salam everyone i want to ask hw much time does it take to complete my application my AOR came in september 6th 2010 nd i haven't receive anything else yet my wife applied for my case through a lawyer in canada nd we gave all the documents nd pictures etc nd plzzz notify that the processing changed to 23 months doest it include us cz when i applied i saw he processing time and it was 16 months max

thank you in advance
Thats just an average number! Currently it is taking anywhere from 14 to 20 Months, and some do go over that timeline depending on the case. When I applied it was 9 months and am still waiting and in my 17months of processs already! You should hear from them soon, they will ask you to fill out the forms again and get the police certificate(s) again.