+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
question: so to order caips, I fill in my husband's information and my self the designated person?
If you are in Canada and its getting mailed to your address thats where you put your info. The file info you want is your Husband's then you put his file number/DOB/VISA offica(Islamabad) etc.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
DodgeCharger said:
my friends im devastated today, my eyes are numb

i lost a best friend, a true saviour, a real well-wisher, someone who loved me unconditionally, someone because of whom i am what i am today, someone whom i will never be able to replace no matter what price i pay, someone who is gone forever.

i have a message for all of u, plz dont take ur parents for granted, take care of them especially for those of you who are abroad, its a terrible nightmare.
I lost my dad today, please pray for his soul and forgiveness, Aameen.
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon, I'm sorry to hear that bhai. You and your family are in my prayers. May Allah grant him peace in paradise.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
If you are in Canada and its getting mailed to your address thats where you put your info. The file info you want is your Husband's then you put his file number/DOB/VISA offica(Islamabad) etc.
Thank you bhai.

I've been MIA from this forum for so long that I've lost touch and gone rusty. lol I've been a bit depressed for the past two months and didn't have the energy for anything. Getting the chance to see my husband again after 2 years is giving me strength again. I've been dealing with CHC objections that they have doubts about our marriage. I had a simple wedding and they keep thinking its an engagement. :'( :( This is going to drive me mad.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ina-lillah-wa-ina-ilaihe_rajioon... Reslly sorry to hear that Allah unn ko Janat-ul-firdous mai jaga ata fermaiy or app sab ghar walon ko sabar ata fermaiy.... Best way to show your love n concern now is to pray for him as much as u can......

DodgeCharger said:

i lost a best friend, a true saviour, a real well-wisher, someone who loved me unconditionally, someone because of whom i am what i am today, someone whom i will never be able to replace no matter what price i pay, someone who is gone forever.

i have a message for all of u, plz dont take ur parents for granted, take care of them especially for those of you who are abroad, its a terrible nightmare.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
Thank you bhai.

I've been MIA from this forum for so long that I've lost touch and gone rusty. lol I've been a bit depressed for the past two months and didn't have the energy for anything. Getting the chance to see my husband again after 2 years is giving me strength again. I've been dealing with CHC objections that they have doubts about our marriage. I had a simple wedding and they keep thinking its an engagement. :'( :( This is going to drive me mad.
Yes I remember your story, InshAllah everything will be alright. Just go to Pakistan and spend some time with your husband send them the proofs again and leave everything on Allah.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Allah app k hum sab k parents ko or hum sab logon ko apni aman mai rkhay.....
It's more than terrifying being close to a blast specially post blast panic.... i have been close to 4. 2 in Khi n 2 in Lhr though I was far sitting in my office but all the emergency moments & panic could be seen n heard easily....... it was more than terrifying.... I don't wana start a debate on who is responsible but every time every single time only poor & working people are the victim who have nothing to do with all this madnesss

khan82 said:
nothing bro just wait and so depress may Allah help us all and second my parents are in Afghanistan and satuaion is getting worce Allah un ko and sub logo ko apny panah Mai raky last night there was bomb blast in Pc hotel in Kabul which is very near to our home but thx Allah every one at my family is ok but poor so many other people killed

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
bus 12 months? for me July will be my 17th month :p...dont worry too much warna aur kuch ho na ho tension zaruur hoti rahegi...
behn jee my AOR came before you and i am counting my days from it :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
Allah app k hum sab k parents ko or hum sab logon ko apni aman mai rkhay.....
It's more than terrifying being close to a blast specially post blast panic.... i have been close to 4. 2 in Khi n 2 in Lhr though I was far sitting in my office but all the emergency moments panic could be seen n heard easily....... it was more than terrifying.... I don't wana start a debate on who is responsible but every time every single poor & working people are victim who have nothing to do with all this madnesss
Ameen you are right Sggit bro ,but Allah safe all of us and other people

A_H

Jun 4, 2011
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon
hey i just want to know its better to have lawyer or just do it by my self for ADR (hearing) n aslo wht kind of proof they want i have send email,phone bill,textmesga... i went paki in 2 yrs 3 time so i have send all evey singal things but still they reject my case so now i dont no wht kind of proof thay want im so so so upset i need really help

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
As per some members of this thread, it means that they are "working" on your file (yes they work too).. :p
It is true, when my address disappear and return back i got remedical request. Whenever you found something different on ecase that means someone in CIC accessing your file in the system. lets hope for the best....

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any body, who is planing to migrate/to apply for canadian immigration and facing problem to achieve required score in IELTS. I can help him out to get the good band and to secure max points for language abilty.
IELTS test for you will be planed and conducted as per my schedule.
You will achieve your target by my help.

Understand and go ahead.
Specialy Lahorees

B

bestplace4u

BabarShah said:
It is true, when my address disappear and return back i got remedical request. Whenever you found something different on ecase that means someone in CIC accessing your file in the system. lets hope for the best....
i always doubt on it.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
hey guys should order CAIPS to see what else is going on in our application ???

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
hey guys should order CAIPS to see what else is going on in our application ???
no use ur case is crystal clear and well under time just wait you will rcv ur PPR soon InshaAllah

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
DodgeCharger said:

Inna li'lahe wa'ina alaihe raje-on .. very sorry to hear about your dad. May Allah grant him peace in paradise ..We will pray for him..Allah aap ko aur aapki family ko sabar ata fermaye Ameen