Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DR WAQEL GV APPRTMNT TO ME ON FONE...........ON 4TH JULY
APRTMNT KAY LYE JAO GE TO HOGA MED YA NAHI????

B

bestplace4u

Doctorkhan said:
I have a question regarding remed ....... will they ( DMP ) give any receipt or letter/form after completing remed that we need to send to CHC-ISB ??
Nops they submit your re medical u dont need to submit anything.

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
DR WAQEL GV APPRTMNT TO ME ON FONE...........ON 4TH JULY
APRTMNT KAY LYE JAO GE TO HOGA MED YA NAHI????
When u have appointment then why not they will conduct the check up

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
saggit_16 said:
Thats very optimistic Thumbs up to u (Y)
but seriously when it comes to facing it..... it rips of every ounce of positiveness and kindness in you...... I have observed with passage of time in wait I have gained frustration, rudeness and negativity in myself
I completely agree. Not only that, the kind of problems that I have been through bc of these a** h****, I cant explain. Infact when I went for my remed, a girl told me that she had a miscairage bc of the extreme depression due to the late turn around, her case took more than 18 months.
However, seeing all that it makes me think that shayed Allah ki maslehat aur behtri issi me thee..so All is well that ends well. Pray to all that our files are completed soon and we live happily together with our spouses ever after:)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congartulations to Maximus - Jia for landing in Canada. :)
To all other fellow companions who have received PPR / remed congratulations to you aswell.

Pray for me today is my flight to PK.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
nahi yar it was not meant to make people cry but I was just sharing that I remembered after Alpha's post
Sorry if it made anyone cry but m sure no 1 did coz all of us have our on stories to cry over....
Ladies do cry alot more but the problem with that is their loving hubbies can not see those tears they forget everything try to make wives feel better 8)

khan82 said:
bro zarori ta make every one cry and remind them those sad time which all of us cross .......... :'( :'( :'( I will never forget when my Hubby drop off me to airport and i was crying like mad he was strong .... ,but he said after i go back to home all the way i was crying and i remembered your tears and when you enter the airport alone ............ I said may manti nahi hon qun ke ap meri samny nahi roya hahahaha.... ::) :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Doctorkhan said:
I have a question regarding remed ....... will they ( DMP ) give any receipt or letter/form after completing remed that we need to send to CHC-ISB ??
They only provide the payment receipt which you can scan and email as the proof or send them by post. You don't have to send them anything, but people just choose to do it anyway to let them know that they have done the medical request so just incase they want to do any further processing they can do it just by looking at the payment proof and not waiting for the results which gets their in 4 weeks and then start processing. My wife sent her's my email as well as by post.

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
Congrats to those who received their PPR :) your wait is over and may God bless you with peace and happiness.

so update from my side...i had ordered for CAIPS and i received them after a month!!! :mad: according to the notes, they have written positive things about our marriage and the BFD was set for the 10th of june. I emailed the embassy couple of days ago and they said that the file is in queue for review. wth does that mean?? is this the decision making review or....any ideas??

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
bro zarori ta make every one cry and remind them those sad time which all of us cross .......... :'( :'( :'( I will never forget when my Hubby drop off me to airport and i was crying like mad he was strong .... ,but he said after i go back to home all the way i was crying and i remembered your tears and when you enter the airport alone ............ I said may manti nahi hon qun ke ap meri samny nahi roya hahahaha.... ::) :p
hahaha... lakiyan kabi nahin manti chahy kuch bi kar looo :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
Khan sis humara ppr kub arahee hai......
Allah kary bhut jald ajye ............please pray for each other you never know when Allah accept some one's pray for some one else ......hopelfully next month hamry PPR ajaye ga dont worry

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Ali_Shah said:
hahaha... lakiyan kabi nahin manti chahy kuch bi kar looo :p
:p i was just teasing him ;)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Well as per emails I got and people's post over here they do write "...... in Q to be reviewed by Decision making officer" n
waisy bro don't trust emails these don't tell much infact nothing more than teaser.... yes
CAIPS r better option but they too have confusions when it comes to mating ur timeline on last BF date

O Canada said:
Congrats to those who received their PPR :) your wait is over and may God bless you with peace and happiness.

so update from my side...i had ordered for CAIPS and i received them after a month!!! :mad: according to the notes, they have written positive things about our marriage and the BFD was set for the 10th of june. I emailed the embassy couple of days ago and they said that the file is in queue for review. wth does that mean?? is this the decision making review or....any ideas??

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
Ladies do cry alot more but the problem with that is their loving hubby can see those tears they forget everything try to make wives feel better 8)
Wah Wah kitny acchy bahny ata hai ap logo ko :p just kidding