+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
salam to all................well yesterday i got re_mdcl req...........
Walaikum Salaam - Oh Masha Allah Masha Allah. Sister sub se pehle Rukhsati ki mubarik ho. :) We were despretly waiting to hear from you about your rukhsati & CHC experience. Did you submit your proof already.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMMMMMMMMM THANKS A LOT.....YES ALL PROVES ARE READY AND I WILL SEND 2DAY...............AND I WILL GO 4 MDCL APRTMNT :D

A_H

Jun 4, 2011
hello guys im so upset today i went to my lawer to get copy of da application n all da lettler he have recive n one of da lettler said send phone bill,money transfer, more wedding pix n my hubby police clearance certificate da CHC send da lettler in may 2009 n my lawer did't told me that they need more thing so that y they reject my hubby visa n i just did appeal a month ago n i dont want to have lawer i just want to know do u really need lawer for appeal coz i talk to my MP n appeal officers they both told me u dont need lawer so just want to make sure thx u

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
A_H said:
hello guys im so upset today i went to my lawer to get copy of da application n all da lettler he have recive n one of da lettler said send phone bill,money transfer, more wedding pix n my hubby police clearance certificate da CHC send da lettler in may 2009 n my lawer did't told me that they need more thing so that y they reject my hubby visa n i just did appeal a month ago n i dont want to have lawer i just want to know do u really need lawer for appeal coz i talk to my MP n appeal officers they both told me u dont need lawer so just want to make sure thx u
You don't need a lawyer for anythinng sis, big mistake by hiring him at first place, but its too late now. Well atleast you have filed the apeal lets hope for the best, you will hear something soon InshAllah don't worry.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ainy inam said:
AFTER RE_MED WHEN I CAN GET PPR?????
2 to 3 mnths likely. (dua kro to) :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ainy inam said:
AFTER RE_MED WHEN I CAN GET PPR?????
COngrat on the rukhsati and remedical...Ab itni bhi jaldi naa karu PPR keliye sabr sister sabr. They just asked you to provide more proof of your relationship so first they are going to look at the proofs you have sent and then decide when to send you the PPR but InshAllah it will be fast don't worry.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANKS A LOT................AND PLZ REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYS.....
WHICH SER IS BEST????TCS OR PHDEX???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ainy inam said:
THANKS A LOT................AND PLZ REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYS.....
WHICH SER IS BEST????TCS OR PHDEX???
If you are just sending documents TCS is good enough. FedEX is better but more money I suggest you use FEDEX if sending passport. FOr documents TCS is good enough it normally gets there the next day when my wife sends documents...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok and one more qestion............i had my mdcl by dr rohena sattar and naw i m thinking abt dr abdul wakel....koi problm to nahi ho ge????? waha lady dr ho ge???aur pik again capture karwao ya wohi purani do????

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ainy inam said:
ok and one more qestion............i had my mdcl by dr rohena sattar and naw i m thinking abt dr abdul wakel....koi problm to nahi ho ge????? waha lady dr ho ge???aur pik again capture karwao ya wohi purani do????
Nahi koi problem nahi hugi agar dr wakeel se karwana chahu tab bhi they do have lady doctors available for female! However, you will need new pictures...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Nahi koi problem nahi hugi agar dr wakeel se karwana chahu tab bhi they do have lady doctors available for female! However, you will need new pictures...
whats the charges of tcs and phdx?????to islmbd?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ainy inam said:
whats the charges of tcs and phdx?????to islmbd?

old pics r ok.negatives ky zrurat nhy.
doesnt matter if u change doctor this tym.