Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Ali_Shah said:
come on sister esa mat socha karoo please cuz as we all knows Mayosi Kufr Hai lehaza acha acha socho sab thek ho jaye ga Inshallah... :)
ye batyen k app nai passport kab send kiya tha embassy and ki ppr with re-med tha app ka ya just ppr letter aya tha?
hubby sent it on 24 may...been 4 weeks...n it was ppr + remed
bfd was 15 june..still no update :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shaimaa said:
I am fine actually in the family way and expecting a new baby in july so don't get mmuch time to come online. Well haven't heard from Chc since my lawyer mailed out the documents in mid april... I hope i'll hear something good from them...I guess they will be only contacting my lawyer since they arre my rrepresentative. Whats new with you?
Oh Congrats!!!! I am just waiting for my wife's PPR now. Its been 16 months and hopefully they finish our process soon here..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
As our timelines quite close WES, just presenting an analysis to see, how much CIC differ on a case to case basis.
I received my RePCC request after 9 months marks but then didnt listened from them for four months. Thank God my husband visited in between so I just didnt focus. But now after remed its been six weeks and no news again and :( Sixteen months used to be the max time and we are so close to even finishing that) its killing every day to hear nothing on PPR.

Hope God helps us and all and give patience to bear this and give them the guidance to expedite...
Oh I know they vary big time between case to case... alot of March even April AORs have already received PPRs so I am hoping we get our soon too InshALllah...:)

H

humpakwatan

Hi Guys...

We are an Aug 2010 AOR and I just recently ordered caip notes and found out that nothing has been done on my file not even the security or medical it all showed 0s as if my file hadn't been reviewed at all. Is this normal? Or should I be alarmed?

I thought at least the background checks would have completed by now as next month it would be a year since we received the AOR. I wrote to CSIS and found out they also did not have our file where as CIC wrote to my MP saying background checks were underway. Is it possible my file is stuck in a loop between CSIS and CIC as I have read on this forum that it happens as well and people sometimes wait 4 years before finding out that CIC says file is with CSIS and CSIS says they dont have it. What should I do to verify that it isnt the case with our file?

Has anyone else ordered Caips notes and found all 0s in the file? Is this normal?

Re Humaumair..you can call Ottawa and ask them to Email you the CAIPS notes as Canada Post is on Strike. They emailed me mine on friday when I called them.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan said:
Hi Guys...

We are an Aug 2010 AOR and I just recently ordered caip notes and found out that nothing has been done on my file not even the security or medical it all showed 0s as if my file hadn't been reviewed at all. Is this normal? Or should I be alarmed?

I thought at least the background checks would have completed by now as next month it would be a year since we received the AOR. I wrote to CSIS and found out they also did not have our file where as CIC wrote to my MP saying background checks were underway. Is it possible my file is stuck in a loop between CSIS and CIC as I have read on this forum that it happens as well and people sometimes wait 4 years before finding out that CIC says file is with CSIS and CSIS says they dont have it. What should I do to verify that it isnt the case with our file?

Has anyone else ordered Caips notes and found all 0s in the file? Is this normal?

Re Humaumair..you can call Ottawa and ask them to Email you the CAIPS notes as Canada Post is on Strike. They emailed me mine on friday when I called them.

Currently it is taking between 9-12 months after AOR that the file opens for first time for initial review and this is when the background checks start after you are asked to fill out the background/declaration, Additional family and Application for PR along with supplementary form and will also be requested to provide Police certificate again. Everyone has been receiving these rrequest my wife received her's after 11 months and then remedical after 3 months of that. Caips is normally good to order after you have been asked to provide the rePCC because thats when your actuall process start, and inface your file has been sitting in their storage room for the last 12 months untouched. Its Normal with CHC-Islamabad...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan said:
Hi Guys...

My wifes case started in Pakistan in March 2010(AOR), I requested Caips notes in November and saw nothing in there, no updates, no comments nothing. It was still sitting in their storage area. Then I emailed Islamabad on December asking for the status, I received a reply after two weeks saying that the file is in que for initial review. So my wifes case has been sitting in their storage area since March untouched!!!! This is reality your file will not be opened until its time for it, no matter who you involve. No one can do anything to make it faster not even MPs. So her file finally opened in Feb 2011 for the first time and that when the actually process started and she received request for rePCC, Imm and supp forms again and remedical just in May2011, now waiting for PPR InshAllah...

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
i am here not from ages but more than 5 yrs. in which area in Edmonton?

wes786 said:
Lol I have been here for ages bro!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
humpakwatan said:
Hi Guys...

I m wid u bro , dnt worrrrrryyyyyy

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Congrats and Happy Togetherness :)
Best wishes for life ahead
saggit bro salam...i received your email but there were no pictures with it :(...i guess you forgot to attach them...please send me again..

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
jia said:
finally the wait has paid off,I have received my passport back with visa,THANKS TO ALLAH,
I m v happy and thanks everyone for the informations and help.
Dear Jia,,
I am very happy for you. congratulation,, wish you come safe and sound. take care.

H

humpakwatan

wes786 said:
My wifes case started in Pakistan in March 2010(AOR), I requested Caips notes in November and saw nothing in there, no updates, no comments nothing. It was still sitting in their storage area. Then I emailed Islamabad on December asking for the status, I received a reply after two weeks saying that the file is in que for initial review. So my wifes case has been sitting in their storage area since March untouched!!!! This is reality your file will not be opened until its time for it, no matter who you involve. No one can do anything to make it faster not even MPs. So her file finally opened in Feb 2011 for the first time and that when the actually process started and she received request for rePCC, Imm and supp forms again and remedical just in May2011, now waiting for PPR InshAllah...
Thanks WES for the feedback and all your help! I guess there is no need to panic yet and just wait some more.

Lonly without hubby- I'll keep you posted if I have some news. We are both August AORs and I saw some other August ones too. :)

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
jia said:
finally the wait has paid off,I have received my passport back with visa,THANKS TO ALLAH,
I m v happy and thanks everyone for the informations and help.
Many many congratulations Jia .. em really happy for you .. *hugs* ;D

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yahooooo, my ticket is finally booked now for June 28 :) Hun maza aye ga CHC se deal krne ka waha ja kr.

Thought dont have any PPR news to share so I should share this.
WooWW .. enjoy :D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Ali_Shah said:
karachi main to last 5 days say rooz subha subha barish ka mosam banta hai lakin badal sirf thora sa dil khush kar k chalay jaty hain chalain app jab tak barish nahin hoti khi main app +1 ki barish say mehzooz hoti rahain 8)
acha mei subha fajir kay bad hey sooti hoon......... lolzzzzzzz ...... magar i didnt notice d weather ... all i knw its so hottttttttttttttttttttt..................

wasye ali khan ........ NO OFFENCE ................. JUST A THOUGHT , v all r dieing to meet our spousessssssssssss but ur wife came to canada , n u didnt even got d chance to meet .................... wasye y did allah miyaa lil delayed ur visa .... n give some wife or hubby d visa , who cnt wait ny longer to meet their spousee........lolzzzz like me , or khan82 or andeera.............hahhahahhaha

just kidding , now go n meet ur wife soonnnnnn.... n pray for usssss