App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
alpha1980 said:
atleast they reply your email. i emailed them 4 times but they never reply. :'(
yeah they sometimes don't reply to our emails either.. but this time we sent the email after a long wait..so they finally did reply.

but the email doesnt help much :'(

we are in our 15th month of processing now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

A_H

Jun 4, 2011
BabarShah said:
Did you receive rejection Letter?.
If you received it so file your appeal detail will be mentioned in Objection Letter. You will have 30 days after the rejection Letter. If they have rejected your case.. Immigration and Refuge Board (IRB) (Appeal Division) will process your case and will require your file for processing appeal. CIC has 120 working days period to send your to IRB. After receiving your file in IRB appeal division they will give you date for ADR Conference,Try to win it otherwise you will have to wait for another year for getting Full Hearing date.

Appeal processing takes aprox 2 years to finalize and appeal That's what happened with me and robyong65.

I pray you would have objection not rejection.
oh my god its gone take 2 yrssss u know wht i im going to call cic n talk to them coz i can't wait 2 more yrs can u tell me how was ur case how to win ADR u know wht people who do fake marriage they get visa so fast n without any objection i know 2 people did n take money after getting da visa i dont undersand cic wht the hell they r doing

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question and I hope someone can help me.

I had ruksati and nikkah same day and my wife is currently living with her parents as she is completing her unversity.

I provided the CHC-Islamabad with the permannet and mailing address as of her parents.

Should my wife changer her permanent address (nadra card & passport) which is mine in pakistan and keep mailing address as of her parents as a proof that rukhsati is done ?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
yago said:

I had ruksati and nikkah same day and my wife is currently living with her parents as she is completing her unversity.

I provided the CHC-Islamabad with the permannet and mailing address as of her parents.

Should my wife changer her permanent address (nadra card & passport) which is mine in pakistan and keep mailing address as of her parents as a proof that rukhsati is done ?
Bro i think it doesnt matter mailing address is nothing to be worry about it and they dont inquiry about this coz my cousin was in same satuation dont worry at all her parents address was her mailing address and she got visa and she is here ... i dont know what other members say ,but its my experiance

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
yago said:

Your wife doesn't need to change her address at all. They don't usually say anything about it but if they do in your case, you can just tell them that since you are not in Pakistan anymore your wife has moved in with her parents.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
maximus bhai pp ayaaa apka?/

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Your wife doesn't need to change her address at all. They don't usually say anything about it but if they do in your case, you can just tell them that since you are not in Pakistan anymore your wife has moved in with her parents.
I second that...

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
maximus bhai pp ayaaa apka?/
Nahe not yet. on Immigration.ca there are two persons and their status changed on 30th May to Decision Made and still they haven't received their passports back..I think its gonna take a week or two to get the passport back

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
HIC2011 said:
Nahe not yet. on Immigration.ca there are two persons and their status changed on 30th May to Decision Made and still they haven't received their passports back..I think its gonna take a week or two to get the passport back
InshAllah...You are almost done, you dont need to worry anymore!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
MashaALLAh congrats sis That's progressive InshaALLAh u'll get PPR soon :)

khan82 said:
salam sob bakhair brothers and sisters today i come up with a news i am so happy Mashallah alhamdullilah my hubby got remedical today he keep calling me at morning time ,but i was sleep and my phone was in silent mode :eek: as i wake up i saw that i got 25 miss bill from him poor my hubby. So it's all coz of you guys prayers may Allah bring the day i post he got PPR .........thanks alpha80 while u keep me in ur fajer prayers it work out he said i wanted to post this news in forum ,but i wait that u give them this news lol :p

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
there are many sad things happening around the world!! NO NEED TO POST SUCH HEART BREAKING LINK HERE :mad: I saw first half of it and turned it off! too sadening to watch :(

alpha1980 said:
watch this Rangers how they killing innocent people for no reason. so sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCauv7Ngn_w

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hey Saggit19 long time no see... seems like you were busy somewhere
Yar don't get depressed InshaALLAH ur hubby would get PPR+remed very soon n btw do u really trust what they say in email...... comon
Blv me PPR is next in ur case n u would be getting it anytime now.
yar havn't you seen the variation in what ppl get and what they say in email. Just keep praying n keep your hopes alive n high

ok Pray for my wife also ;)

saggit19 said:
so guys !! i am getting very depressed today because my hubby and I have not heard anything from the embassy yet ! :(

yesterday my hubby sent email to the embassy and within few hours received a reply..but I don't know what to do of that reply. it doesn't give us any information at all!!

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Requested documents were receivedo n 04 May 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

and they never requested any documents from us.. we voluntarily sent these documents begining of April and they are saying they received it beginning of May :S

please pray for us too everyone.. we haven't even received the re-medical request yet! :'(

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Congrats sis to both of you, that is great great news mashallah:) very happy for you

khan82 said:
salam sob bakhair brothers and sisters today i come up with a news i am so happy Mashallah alhamdullilah my hubby got remedical today he keep calling me at morning time ,but i was sleep and my phone was in silent mode :eek: as i wake up i saw that i got 25 miss bill from him poor my hubby. So it's all coz of you guys prayers may Allah bring the day i post he got PPR .........thanks alpha80 while u keep me in ur fajer prayers it work out he said i wanted to post this news in forum ,but i wait that u give them this news lol :p