Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Happy early birthday Wes786 Bhai :)
born the same day as my cousin lol
May all ur wishes come true n many many more birthday n years to celebrate :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
n by da way Wes bhai n Khan u two are the ones that are +1 everyday from me lol,
most of the +1 r from me lmao :) :p

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
hi ali,
i think PR holder in Canada has to wait one year in order to get visit visa to US!

ALI_KHAN said:
To all my friends on this forum. I have a question for the peeps living in canada. Has anyone applied for US visit visa as permanent resd from canada. How long u guys think it takes for a new immigrant to stay in canada before making a good case to apply for a visit visa to US. Kitne time baad rejection ke chances kam hojatay hain..just a general knowledge question..thanks

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
salam o Alaikum to everybody,,, :)
I got online after a long time or i should i say im posting after a long time as I used to get online but for less time.. I hope everybody is good and getting good news day by day.
I pray for all of you and remember u in my prayers and Best place bro and Jia I hope you both are good..
Jia what is up any news....?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
whywait:( said:
hi ali,
i think PR holder in Canada has to wait one year in order to get visit visa to US!
Bro hardly they give Visa to PR holders i apply they reject and they didnt give me Visa poor me :mad:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Bro hardly they give Visa to PR holders i apply they reject and they didnt give me Visa poor me :mad:
Really? I know someone who got her PR and got US visa the same year...all she had to do was show her work letter and also show her university registration papers :eek:

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
R.Mujgani said:
n by da way Wes bhai n Khan u two are the ones that are +1 everyday from me lol,
coollllllll my rating is +12 ,but Mujgani sis you cant rate every day may be we should complete 168hr after we can rate i am not sure . But thanks any ways sis best of luck

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI_KHAN said:
To all my friends on this forum. I have a question for the peeps living in canada. Has anyone applied for US visit visa as permanent resd from canada. How long u guys think it takes for a new immigrant to stay in canada before making a good case to apply for a visit visa to US. Kitne time baad rejection ke chances kam hojatay hain..just a general knowledge question..thanks
If you are permanent resident of canada and employed then getting US Visa is not a big deal.

Still there is no gurranttee of visa.

If you get declined then its better to wait for atleast 6 months before giving the next shot.

Mar 2, 2011
i'm a sis :)

Well my sis-in-law wanted to visit her cousin in US. During the interview for US visa, she was told that she needs to reaply in one year!! Maybe confidence plays a role in it too, cause she was waiting for my bro to answer all questions:/

khan82 said:

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
HIC2011 said:
Yohooooo its Decision Made on my status. I hope i get passport back in day or two
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, inshAllah inshAllah inshAllah Allah karay u get it back tomorrow INSHALLAH ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mar 2, 2011
I wanted to write something nice to smarty but reading your post, DID IT FOR ME:)

So desition has been made for your file, thank god:) I hope you get the visa request soon inshallah! you have a good heart, so inshallah good will come your way "always":) congrats to you and your wifey:)
HIC2011 said:
Ok First of all thts very wrong of you to say someone "Jangly" without any reason. I think u will get to know the feeling when u reach canada and someone tells us pakis "Brown Dogs" then u might get to know how it feels. Ok and please tell me what resources we are sharing with Afghanistan? If u talk about the embassy staff then for ur information Indian embassy processes case for three countries and Abu Dhabhi embassy processes the cases of 5-6 countries. So its upto canada government that how they want to allocate resources worldwide and U just cannot blame whole nation for this stupid immigration.

Ok and now u says that this is not our war but we made this our war when our politicians and army trained and hired people in Pak and sent them to Afghanistan to fight..ok so that was our biggest mistake now all those people which we trained are biting us. For ur information Pakistan has always tried to maintained an influence on Afghanistan and that has also created many problems. Not many educated class afghanis dont even like Pakistan because of what we have also played our part in destroying afghanistan....

So please stop thinking like that it will not help anyone but will spread more hatred

And btw i am thinking realistically and i think we should not think emotionally.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Happy early birthday Wes786 Bhai :)
born the same day as my cousin lol
May all ur wishes come true n many many more birthday n years to celebrate :)
R.Mujgani said:
Thanks alot Mujgani for the wishes and +ves, but you gotta also pray for me always, I would rather take your prayers than the +ves ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mayena said:
salam o Alaikum to everybody,,, :)
I got online after a long time or i should i say im posting after a long time as I used to get online but for less time.. I hope everybody is good and getting good news day by day.
I pray for all of you and remember u in my prayers and Best place bro and Jia I hope you both are good..
Jia what is up any news....?
Hope all is well. Did you get to Canada already? Anyways, Jia have received PPR in May as well MashAllah. Pray for all of us mayena....

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
whywait:( said:
HAY YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY LAST POST :mad:
I DID I DID ...or was I dreaming? I honestly think I did I wrote that I was waiting for your comment..i have been over the moon dancing around and smiling and laughing at everything. Nowadays allhumdulillah am really happy and cleaning my closet for my hubby and doing summer cleaning in the house putting in the blinds that are left...oh and first thing I wrote is my list of "WHAT I NEED FROM PAKISTAN" but my hubby wasn't answering his phone so i decided if he doesn't answer tonight i will text it, email it, and then fax it too :p

how are you and your hubby doing? im so glad u still come here so i get to talk to u ;D