Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
saggit_16 said:
Welcome to the forum
well based on stats your file could be in queue for the Initial review by an immigration officer currently we are observing activity on May June July files (getting imm forms and requests for rePCC and Proof of relationship) so keep praying
Am a Mar 2010 AOR and my file was first opened in Feb 2011 n yes i too had 9 months mentioned in my AOR

Thank you! I guess i will wait till August 2011 and apply for my CAIPS notes...it should have some useful information by then, InshAllah

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry, you will insha ALLAH receive the remedical with PRR. remedical doesnt make any difference, sometime they do remedical on time and some time they ask with the PPR or with IMM forms. Have you been asked to re-fill the IMM forms.

saggit_16 said:
Me too Mar AOR
don't worry bro atleast u had remed my med expired in Jan and havn't got any remed request yet. Although I have sent updated PCC & other docs in April 2011 voluntarily

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many reasons, but in a nutshell, they are not labbeled as terrorist countries.

abhi211984 said:
what is wrong with pakistan islamabad visa post...y cant de work like dehli or bejing :S

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
salam guys ,

* ray bro,finish ur work and come to lhr then we c wat to and when to sit for first time anyway.
* tuco bro, i got ur pm msg,thx for well wishes bhai. i sent u my number from my cell.chek it.
* saggit bro, where r ya in lhr bhai ,im gona leave u my cell in pm, note it.
* feels like we r a family,facing a huge prob and tryin face together .isn't corect brothrs ..??

* ray ,u r rite abt indian timeline.all bull shits and delays r only for pk.even though we r much better citizens than any indian reponcible citizen. i hav been to canada for 5 yrs and pakistanis r one peacefull and hard working community in all over north-america.

* what the HELL is going on in karachi. isn't it failure of security agencies ..? its worst situation already and were they sleeping .... it means that wrong ppl r siting in side and they gave directions to attackers . if something like this hapens to india ,may be they can attack rite away to pk but i dont know y pk dont blame any other country ... these leaders r "chutiyeee ,salay ,bharway ,gadarr ,dallay apny maa ko bech chukay hain dollars or kerry loger bill k liye ,inhy ky wja say hum delay pay hain".agr ye halat thek krain ,strict action lain to kia chc lamba time day ..!! bilkul nhy. yar suna hai bilawal ka month ka kharcha 2 million pounds hai .. yaar kia krta hai ye pounds k sath ... ?? is ky maa ko ,gashty ka bacha ,sala dallay ka najayaz pahla bacha . ( sorry guys,cant control .leme say coz im so frustrated and we r on delays coz of these morons).in proces for 43 mnths.

ALLAH PAK yha say jan chudwaian or hamaray mulak ko bhy thek karain. surah rehman ky tillawat sun k 3 bar allah allah kahain or pani ka ek glas pee lain . jaiz hajat k liye best hai. dua mai yaad rakhain.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yes facing with hopes
no man no IMM forms I have voluntarily sent updates PCC with a cover letter containing all details of last 6 months

UOC said:
Dont worry, you will insha ALLAH receive the remedical with PRR. remedical doesnt make any difference, sometime they do remedical on time and some time they ask with the PPR or with IMM forms. Have you been asked to re-fill the IMM forms.

A

alpha1980

ASLAM-O-ALIKUM, i am a new user today i got a email from CHC which is as follow:- please advise what it could be i havent got any mail yet. my medical is expired since 9 March2011.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 20 May 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wsalam and welcome to the forum
well as per info it can be remed, rePCC or PPR but depends on your timeline also
could you please share ur timeline?

alpha1980 said:
ASLAM-O-ALIKUM, i am a new user today i got a email from CHC which is as follow:- please advise what it could be i havent got any mail yet. my medical is expired since 9 March2011.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 20 May 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

A

alpha1980

saggit_16 said:
Wsalam and welcome to the forum
well as per info it can be remed, rePCC or PPR but depends on your timeline also
could you please share ur timeline?
AOR : 9 JUNE 2010

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
imm forums? are they same forums which we fillup in past i mean the forums we got with AOR?
yes immigration forms which u have already filled at the time when u filed the case plus supplementary form the one which u filled at the time of AOR we all received them once again with 45 days to comply.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Salam everyone,

it took me long to read all the posts I missed. I got busy in all packing and left the office too.. I pray for you all to get ended up with all these tensions they are giving us. :(

A

alpha1980

bestplace4u said:
yes immigration forms which u have already filled at the time when u filed the case plus supplementary form the one which u filled at the time of AOR we all received them once again with 45 days to comply.
Thank you soo much for all info.