+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

J

jani99

wes786 said:
All immirgration officers/agents are useless, they just follow the protocol and have no idea what they are talking about...
You can compare two pages and time line mentioned on them and then you will know how they are playing this nasty game...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
good job with all the effort BUT it's a burn out at the end! I guess the first letters that they recived they realy did do abit of research on file and now that they see more and more letters send to them, they are giving the long lecture rather than helpling out :mad: what happened to all those who said they will send the letter sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon???? If everyone had send the letter within the same week, it might have had a bigger impact!!!
hubby is with you and you still visit this forum to kill your time...hubby's niswaar doesn't grab you? :p

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha......
ray bhai kahan hou? yar send me your skype via personal message...
aur yeh saif smarty bhai lahore se hain?

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
wow,,,

what a big email they have written... it means that they wont get tired responding to email and mails asking to lower the time.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Man I sent rePCC and all updates of visits, call history and receipts n what not voluntarily
but no reponce yet after AOR
wes786 said:
Oh cool! I guess sending supporting documents voluntarily makes the process go a little faster i guess...

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
aaaaaaaa dude I think the ur spouse's job has even more weight...... coz I have also sent rePCC after every 6 months with updaated docs, gifts receipts, call history, skype video call screenshots n all and also ma wife visited twice in last 15 months. I too got married in dec n my AOR is Mar 2010.... I think I missed I only 1 thing I sent email to CHC Isl 5 times only to which they only replied thrice... lol

mani4547 said:
well nothing special... my wife is a canadian immigration officer in Calgary Airport. i guess she keep emailing to CIC ISB .. we got married in dec 2009 and since that time she travel 3 times to pakistan. we sent them voluntery phone call history and and pcc every 6 months....

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
ray bhai kahan hou? yar send me your skype via personal message...
aur yeh saif smarty bhai lahore se hain?
yeah dear i am here while i was reading some post like jani99 did a great job
ok i am going to send you my skype id

yarr skype id yahi par data hun kisy or bhai ny be add karna ha to kar lain its good to be on one way of road

id is ....rayhan1uk....

and han yah saif smarty bhai be lahore sy han....

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yar Raymasood bro ya kiya bat hui lahorecouple ko skype ID day diya mujhay nahi
not fair bro :(

:D

Raymasood said:

yarr skype id yahi par data hun kisy or bhai ny be add karna ha to kar lain its good to be on one way of road

id is ....rayhan1uk....

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Yar Raymasood bro ya kiya bat hui lahorecouple ko skype ID day diya mujhay nahi
not fair bro :(

:D
saggit 16 bro, i talked woth ray bhai over phone today and we were thinking to have a gathering somewhere in lahore...you, me, ray, maximus, saifsmarty and any other bro from lahore or aorund who wish to join...you like the idea?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:

id is ....rayhan1uk....

i'm going to add you now

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
O sure man! count me in
I guess u have my cell # so when r u guys planning to meet waisy become a loner bro is coming this weekend but I think he should stay with bhabi as much as possible we can have an encounter with him in CN.

tuco said:
saggit 16 bro, i talked woth ray bhai over phone today and we were thinking to have a gathering somewhere in lahore...you, me, ray, maximus, saifsmarty and any other bro from lahore or aorund who wish to join...you like the idea?

J

jani99

jani99 said:
This is the email I wrote to Rosemary barton @ CBC News, olivia chow, Peter julian, stephen harper and jack layton...

Dear Rosermary,

I saw your interview with immigration minister on CBC news, I am glad that you asked him questions which he did not want to answer. I am writing this email to you after getting ignored from all government officials and you are my last hope.

I want to tell you about the problems people are facing at Canadian High Commission Islamabad. Minister Jason Kenney claims that family reunification is his first priority and to boost up the economy he needs more skilled workers rather than parents and grandparents.

Let me tell you my story, I came to Canada 3.5 years ago on a work visa, I am a computer engineer and have been working for a software company in Calgary. My brother came here on work visa in 2009 as an Accountant and he has been working as an accountant since then. We both are contributing to the economy and paying our taxes on time. I applied for my brother's visitor visa at CHC-Islamabad and he got refused twice without any specific reason. I got married in January 2010 and sent my wife's immigration file in April 2010, since then CHC-Islamabad has not touched my application and every time I send them an inquiry email, I don't get any reply and if I get lucky sometimes I get a generic reply after sending more than ten emails. In that email, they say that Your file is in queue for initial review. The fact is when we applied for immigration, we provided valid medical and police clearance certificate which are expired because it's been more than a year now and they have not done anything on my file. They demand re-medical and re police clearance certificate after passing one year of your application process.

I humbly request you to please do something or ask minister Jason Kenney about all these facts. Canadian Immigration claims that spouse visas are their first priority but that is not the case at CHC-Islamabad. They usually take 2 years to process a spouse visa as oppose to China and India. China and India are issuing spouse visa within 4 to 6 months. People are away from their family, their wives and kids for more than two years.

CHC-Islamabad is taking 10 months for a worker visa and 5 months for a student visa as oppose to their mentioned timeline of student visa (9 weeks) work visa (16 weeks). First of all people have to find a job in Canada, apply for LMO which takes 6 months and then add another 10 months to get a work visa. People have been waiting for student visas for 5 months and most of them have been deffer ed for the applied semester.

I have tried to find answers through following channels:

- CIC Call Centre (They can't give you the answer because your file is being processed outside Canada)
- CHC-Islamabad (Nobody answers the phone, if you get lucky somebody in the reception will answer your phone and say send email or fax)
- Islamabad email Inquiry (99.9% chances are your are going to get a generic reply that "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review" if you are within first year of your processing time)
- Emails to ministers (People have sent emails to immigration minister and prime minister, most of them get a generic reply that we are aware of the situation and your request has been forwarded to the minister's office)
- Email to MP at my local area (No Reply)
- Email to news channels (I sent an email to Jim Brown host of Calgary eyeopener but did not get any answer)
- Emails sent to High Commissioner and Deputy High Commissioner @ CHC-Islamabad (They never replied)

I am having issues with my in laws due to this processing time at CHC-Islamabad. I might be filling for a divorce if I don't hear anything soon, because my in laws think that I am lying to them about the processing time. Before I take this step, I wanted to write you an email and I humbly request you to please look into this issue and try to find answers from ministers.

I am not going to write you a very long email, but all I can do is try to give you as much information as I can. I have been following different forums for last 3.5 years and I am posting some links here, I request you to please visit these links so that you can have an idea how many people have been suffering. You can find out timelines of applicants whose applications are in process.

Here is a letter from MP. Peter Julian from House of commons. He wrote a letter to Honourable Minister Jason Kenney in January 2011.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2593414/letter-to-minister-of-citizenship-and-immigration-january-2011-2-pdf-february-11-2011-11-05-p?da=y
immigration.ca (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.4365.html)

There are some facebook groups about processing delays at CHC-Islamabad.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CIC-Islamabad-Pending-Cases/120356291328093
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/home.php?sk=group_101385463271280&ap=1

Following is the link of CIC website and you can read that they claim to complete 80% of spousal applications within 12 months which also includes step 1 of the process which gets processed at CPC-Mississauga.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/service-standards.asp#family

Here is another petition site which discusses about temporary Resident visas for spouses while their applications are In PROCESS.
http://www.gopetition.com/petition/31391.html

Another petition website for processing delays at CHC-Islamabad. It has been signed by 121 people in the past.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/spouse-immigration-delay/

A visitor visa concerned was raised by Olivia chow, Member of Parliament NDP.
http://www.oliviachow.ca/2010/12/chow-introduces-bill-c-604-the-visitor-visa-fairness-act/

In the end, your help and consideration can make a huge difference to hundreds of families.

Looking forward for a favorable response.

Regards

jani99

403-890-5264

Immigration File # B053895181

P.S: I can forward you the emails which I sent to Minister's office and I also got the acknowledgment which says that I will get a reply within 10 to 30 days. But no luck :(
I request everyone to please join this facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/home.php?sk=group_101385463271280&ap=1

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
O sure man! count me in
I guess u have my cell # so when r u guys planning to meet waisy become a loner bro is coming this weekend but I think he should stay with bhabi as much as possible we can have an encounter with him in CN.
yes bro InshAllah soon :) we just need confirmation from maximus and saifsmarty and the date...
hainnnn loner bhi lahore ka ha...i thought he was from karachi...anyway yar usska tou wife ka case ha...i don't think he will join us

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
mani4547 said:
well nothing special... my wife is a canadian immigration officer in Calgary Airport. i guess she keep emailing to CIC ISB .. we got married in dec 2009 and since that time she travel 3 times to pakistan. we sent them voluntery phone call history and and pcc every 6 months....
u r sooooooooooooooooo luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn , plz pray for me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................................