+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
brother ji mai khod is forum mai madad kai liyai aye hoon ,,,, well sarai + rating tu app he ko mele we hai,,,agar mai calgary mai hote tu zaroor kar dete app nai tu kaha tha kai u live close to calgary well i dnt think it will b impossible for u.
Allah aap ko aap kee madad karnay ka reward day ga; aap nay + ratings lay kar kia karna hay???

negative nahi honi chyeah coz thats mean kay aap nay kisi ka dil dukaya.
+ kee fikar na kiya karain woh Allah day ga reward.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
lukan12 said:
Hurray! My husband got his passport back today with visa :) We waited nearly 2 months for his passport to come back... They took forever but I am so happy. God is so great!
Congratulations,,, and celebration... How much time he has in his visa to land there????
Wish you both happy life ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Allah aap ko aap kee madad karnay ka reward day ga; aap nay + ratings lay kar kia karna hay???

negative nahi honi chyeah coz thats mean kay aap nay kisi ka dil dukaya.
+ kee fikar na kiya karain woh Allah day ga reward.
well i dnt care for plus n minus first of all mai nai koi app jasa naik kaam tu kiya nahe hai kai loge mujai lift karwaein.

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Marring your cousin would not effect your case (positively or negatively). While not doing Ruksati will make your case very weak for CHC-I. They may or will consider your marriage fraudulent or not real. Since your husband is also your cousin it will be more obvious that he is just sponsoring you so you can come to Canada. My advise is to do the Rukhsati and update the file with CHC-I as soon as possible(once it gets transfered from Canada). Don't wait for 12-14 months for CHC-I to send you a letter with an objection. Do all the marriage ceremonies and take thousands of pictures to send them to CHC-I as a proof.

Reply: Can i send them the wedding proof before they ask ? wouldnt it create a problem?

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinajameel1984 said:
Marring your cousin would not effect your case (positively or negatively). While not doing Ruksati will make your case very weak for CHC-I. They may or will consider your marriage fraudulent or not real. Since your husband is also your cousin it will be more obvious that he is just sponsoring you so you can come to Canada. My advise is to do the Rukhsati and update the file with CHC-I as soon as possible(once it gets transfered from Canada). Don't wait for 12-14 months for CHC-I to send you a letter with an objection. Do all the marriage ceremonies and take thousands of pictures to send them to CHC-I as a proof.

Reply: Can i send them the wedding proof before they ask ? wouldnt it create a problem?
No it will not create any problem. But u should send them asap. It is a better idea to send them everything so that no doubts are raised by visa officer

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
HIC2011 said:
No it will not create any problem. But u should send them asap. It is a better idea to send them everything so that no doubts are raised by visa officer
I agree! It just gives them the opportunity to reject the case...Back in the days it was ok to have just Nikah or even just the phone Nikah but not anymore...

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ITS VERY URGENT .
SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME THAT WHATS CHC MISSISSAUGA OFFICE'S FAX NUMBER ....

IS IT 905-507-2207 ?? I NEED QUIKK REPLY ,PLZ HELP GUYS .

LAWYER ko cancel krnay k liye kaha kaha fax krna chahiye ... kia embassy hy ko krna bohat hai ya missisauga offfice ko bhy krna zrury hai ? jaab jaldy plzz .

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you to everyone on the forum and Mayena! Even though I didn't post much I read this forum religiously everyday lol. My husband thought I was crazy sometimes but it was so good to see that I'm not the only one struggling with this immigration mess. Its so hard, but God willing everything will workout for everyone! So thank you again, this forum means alot to me!

Mayena he has until July 21, 2011. That's when his medical expires :) But I made him book a flight for Monday hahah :)

mayena said:
Congratulations,,, and celebration... How much time he has in his visa to land there????
Wish you both happy life ;D

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
travel agency walay passport q mangtay hain?

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR will come quickly to you mahmed! But i can't definately understand how much of a torture it is to wait! I nearly lost my mind dealing with this whole thing. But like all things it will come to an end :) They are slow with 2009 cases and its shameful. No one should have to suffer like this.

mahmed17 said:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, finally the wait is over :p wish you all the best in your new life together!!! Keep us in your prayers. Your timeline gives me hope that the rest of us 2009 people will soon get PPR inshAllah

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:
ITS VERY URGENT .
SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME THAT WHATS CHC MISSISSAUGA OFFICE'S FAX NUMBER ....

IS IT 905-507-2207 ?? I NEED QUIKK REPLY ,PLZ HELP GUYS .

LAWYER ko cancel krnay k liye kaha kaha fax krna chahiye ... kia embassy hy ko krna bohat hai ya missisauga offfice ko bhy krna zrury hai ? jaab jaldy plzz .
here is the link to all CPC-M addresses. I only see fax number on the last one, I am not sure if thats what you are looking for, but I think you will have to fill out the form called "use of a represantative" and that has an option to cancel the appiontment of the represantative. I will post the link for that form too, but if someone else has any idea do let him know...GOOD LUCK!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani4547 said:
Hello dear, i m JUNE AOR and still awaiting???
hello.......islamabad start process on ur filein july 13............so u r not jne aor ur july aor..........okz

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanhayi said:
and finally i got my visa today after such a long wait. thanks to Allah almighty and thanks for the support and assistance that u ppl provide during the whole process but i will never forgive CHC-Islmabad for spoiling my 2 years of married life. Allah ap sab ko bhi yeh khushi naseeb karay Ameen
congratulations a lotttttttttttttttttttt..................Allah jee humay bhi ye post likhnay ki tofeq ata farma........