no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
sunny170 said:
sometimes in paKistan and sometimes in Canada cuz my brother will be here in canada. so best option will be: summer in Canada, winter in Pakistan. Kesaa???? next question????????????????? should be difficult and relevant...
No dear dont behave like school kids waiting for difficult questions, lol...
now if ur parents used to live in canada so why would u live according to ur understanding to come to pk near to ur wife...

that is what everyone in forum maybe thinking that once we go to canada so we can invite parents too,,, plus as we know that Islam talks about parents beside it says that wife's right come first in the row b4 everything so don't discriminate men and women saying all these things.

I don`t understand 1 thing..... If a Pakistani couple gets married, bride leaves her parents, her home and her city/town (if applicable).Bridegroom

takes her to his place where he lives and works etc.(4 example:from Sargodha to Multan)....If a husband lives abroad, he sponsors his wife there,

which is quite OK
. But!!!! if there is a wife who lives abroad, why!!! her husband has to go there from Pakistan. It looks strange. It`s like upside

down.......husband leaves his parents, his siblings, his home, his city/town and his country..... Rukhsat to larki ko kia jata hai
lakin ye jo larkon ko

rukhsat kerne ka trend chela hua hai ye bohat hi ajeeeb hai...... Dosto ager meri baat buri legi to extremely sorry .............. laakin legta ajeeb hai.In

Canada it`s called Bakree visa (goat visa or doe visa)....In germany it`s called Ziege visa.. means Bakree visa.

dear friends I just wanted to share my views.....no offence...

Allah has given both the same right, and he hasnt written anywhere in Quran that after marriage girl should get rukhsati done, the choice is left to human being. And the same if you see Prophet Mohammed (saw) life history so he started living with bibi Khadija,, so I dont understand that on what basis you say that husband cant or shouldn't move to wife home. Why do our muslim people follow cultures and norms that they have created for the sake of their own benefit which sometime harm people and women. Better only follow your religion which is the best way and path....and dont think of all these customs of rukhsati and jahizzz ...
anyway this much must be enough,, if you got my point fine,, if not then I wont argue more,,, coz you must not be willing to understand.

sunny170

May 8, 2011
what if we (sponsors) protest peacefully against this extended time line. All we need is to gather around 100+ people with banners and charts. CP 24 (canadian news channel) will be there to broadcast and as well as the print media personnel. Once the news is up, our politicians will definitely take this as a serious matter.And they will try to solve our problem....yahan forum pe hi replies post ker k kuch nai hone dosto..lakin muje legta hai k koi b iss baat k liye tiyar nai hoga cuz araam se computer pe beth ker type kerna tu bohat easy hai.... petta to tab chelay ga jab protest hoga.....hai koi jo ready ho..? is there anyone who is ready for this ?

sunny170

May 8, 2011
mayena said:
No dear dont behave like school kids waiting for difficult questions, lol...
now if ur parents used to live in canada so why would u live according to ur understanding to come to pk near to ur wife...

that is what everyone in forum maybe thinking that once we go to canada so we can invite parents too,,, plus as we know that Islam talks about parents beside it says that wife's right come first in the row b4 everything so don't discriminate men and women saying all these things.

I don`t understand 1 thing..... If a Pakistani couple gets married, bride leaves her parents, her home and her city/town (if applicable).Bridegroom

takes her to his place where he lives and works etc.(4 example:from Sargodha to Multan)....If a husband lives abroad, he sponsors his wife there,

which is quite OK
. But!!!! if there is a wife who lives abroad, why!!! her husband has to go there from Pakistan. It looks strange. It`s like upside

down.......husband leaves his parents, his siblings, his home, his city/town and his country..... Rukhsat to larki ko kia jata hai
lakin ye jo larkon ko

rukhsat kerne ka trend chela hua hai ye bohat hi ajeeeb hai...... Dosto ager meri baat buri legi to extremely sorry .............. laakin legta ajeeb hai.In

Canada it`s called Bakree visa (goat visa or doe visa)....In germany it`s called Ziege visa.. means Bakree visa.

dear friends I just wanted to share my views.....no offence...

Allah has given both the same right, and he hasnt written anywhere in Quran that after marriage girl should get rukhsati done, the choice is left to human being. And the same if you see Prophet Mohammed (saw) life history so he started living with bibi Khadija,, so I dont understand that on what basis you say that husband cant or shouldn't move to wife home. Why do our muslim people follow cultures and norms that they have created for the sake of their own benefit which sometime harm people and women. Better only follow your religion which is the best way and path....and dont think of all these customs of rukhsati and jahizzz ...
anyway this much must be enough,, if you got my point fine,, if not then I wont argue more,,, coz you must not be willing to understand.
I have a question for you. aab peta nai aap ko sister bolun ya teacher. chelo dono hi boldeta hun.
dear sister+teacher,
Please for God sake read Quran at least once with the translation.....and then come back....
Oh i forgot to ask the question. can u please tell that what Quran says about alcohol??????

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
what do you mean by reading the Quran with translation.
I have memorized all the Quran versus and completed in my 18 year of age. I have done Quran translation and always repeatedly do it. Plus I am a teacher too.
So you better read Quran that what it says. And what do you mean by telling me (what Quran say about Alchol). You know the answer. then why asking me and if you don't please google abit. you will find it.
I wont be interested to get the topic moving.
Allah bliss you.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mayena said:
I have memorized all the Quran versus and completed in my 18 year of age. I have done Quran translation and always repeatedly do it. Plus I am a teacher too.
So you better read Quran that what it says. And what do you mean by telling me (what Quran say about Alchol). You know the answer. then why asking me and if you don't please google abit. you will find it.
Allah bliss you.
MashAllah!!!

sunny170

May 8, 2011
mayena said:
Allah bliss you.
I asked a question. even if I know the answer, being a teacher u were supposed to answer the question. I know why u can`t answer the question. so leave it. I m not here to challenge ur knowledge.
heraan tu mein iss baat pe hun k mein tu farigh banda hun wellaa nikammaa. O aap ko b gher ka koi kaam nai.................

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
This is what u call Opportunist......
Sunny boy I have hardly observed any hubby settling in Canada with In-laws for long your ego doesn't let you thats y they get some job and start living separately soon n buddy we got to get out of these stereotypes man we have so much competition on our hands that we cant win being 'male dominant' (alone!)

mahmed17 said:
I think you have the wrong thought in your mind. It's not about getting the husband rukhsat. It's about after wedding the husband and wife deciding together what they think will be best for their future. Just like when anyone gets married even if they are living in the same country they might decide to make a move to another country/city/town where there are better opportunities for them. In the same way if the husband is coming to Canada what's backwards about that? They can decide for themselves what is best for them. If that means living in Pakistan then great for them but if they think him moving to Canada they both can make a better future for themselves and their children then I don't see why you would have a problem with that.

If you look around on this immigration forum there are many women sponsoring their husbands (not just from Pakistan but from all over the world)...what this is some kind of bakra visa? It just means that as husband and wife they have decided to do something they think will benefit them and no one has a right to stop them from doing that. :D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
well every thing has its pros & cons n we got live with both .......R u in Pakistan currently?.... I don't think so.....
ok as long as behaviour n culture is concerned m sorry to say man we have lost our values long back and u can see every evil prevailing over here including disrespects, misbehaves, fights, impatience, corruption, extortion and then even bigger Drinks(name it & have it with home delivery), Prostitution, murder n what not..
Children n teenagers only care about the latest gadgets, glamour, cars, outings, smokes, dope & chicks...... (all explicit media influenced) ............all mentioned diseases are into out society from poor class to elite class...
I may have sounded lil cynical to u man but am just showing you the evil side only of our culture (There is definitely +ve side too but unfortunately that lessening day by day) that I observe daily in streets of our country....

yes if u talk about values than I am with a strong belief that it comes from home, parents specially. You would see nahayt Batmeez bachaaz over here in Pak too n lots of. Ok let me share something from ma family... I was impressed with attitude of my Sister-in-law's kids they live in California in totally goraaz coloney (single parents in most neighbours) and there kids are more respecting, descent & religious than I expected them to be.... It all came from their Parents specially mothers.
I agree environment does have an influence on personality at adult stages but mother mends the personality since the person is born.

Aged parents... yes you know in our culture who would be considered the best child the one who give a handsome money to their parents for living yes its the new standard nourishing day by day with increasing difficulties to survive. n who said you leave parent you can always sponsor them multiple visits if sponsorship takes much time.....
Its definately our duty to take good care of our parents specially when they reach old age but.... Doesn't the Girl's parents have any right to be taken care of? aren't they the Parents? Don't they have the right to enjoy the same privilege as Boy's?

sunny170 said:
I have no right to stop someone or force someone to do something which they don`t wanna do. u are one of those people who think that future can be secured....... no way......to get a better or best future in this world, we ruin the future of our after lives.(Akhiret). People leave their old and aged parents, and prefer to get sponsored by their wives...... at what cost????? and as far as their children are concerned, they can get a very good education in pakistan too. and if u conduct a survey in Canada, u will find out that how many parents are worried about their children because of their behavior.Schools won`t teach them that how they are supposed to respect their parents.... I would say that try to be realistic and optimistic....

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
Hi Jia dear ,

I hope you are fine... dont get soo much tensed it will only ruin u and make u more depressed. listen recite this kalima every day at least 500 times if u couldnt do it 1000 times you will hear the news soon inshallah I am sure.
Ya Badi ul Ajayeb bilkhair e ya badi ul Ajayeb.. you can find this in some duas and also in Quran sharif. Its ism e azam. inshallah soon u will hear good news.
bliss u

Hey its an advice for all of you who can do tasbih.
aoa,thanks mayeena
ya inshallah i will try to read this tasibi,shopping complete kerli??when u r flying to canada??

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Loo gee mai samjha koe banda dhang say 1 discussion ker rha so I shared ma views too but I was wrong.... sunny boy please ignore my posts n I apologize..... ur very true man yo! thumbs up (Y)

Mayena don't worry yar iss terha ka chracter her dour mai her forum pa raha hai like 1 I remmeber is Omairh from immi.ca
Just keep preparing and praying for us too
God Bless us all

sunny170 said:
Han ji mein tu abi becha hun aap tu beray ho naa. it`s quite normal for someone like u to say so. and for your kind information purani soch aap ki hai k bus pakistan se bahir nikal jaun bahir k mulkon mein ptaa nai kia kia hota hai. jaa k dekhun gaaaa.. O bhai mere future jin ka acha hona hota hai un ko her jegga pe hi acha hota hai. this is just a false excuse my friend. kabi canada k logon se mile b ho? jo apne bechon ko bahter mustiqbal k liye aye aor phir jin k mustiqbal k liye ayee wohee hath se nikal gaye...but May Allah guide us all to the right path..

btw i didn`t get ur point cycle pey sawar ho ker awo gay kahan awo gay? mein ager aap ki jegga hota tu apne parents ko chor k kabi na jata. aor ager jana b hota tu khud jata......

Pak-UK

Mar 21, 2011
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pakistani National Applying from London

Hi, I am a Pakistani national living in UK since last two years as an immigrant. My wife is living in Canada. Kindly explain me if I apply through London office how long it will take to process my application for PR visa?? either my application will be processed faster than Pakistan where it takes about 2 years or it will take normal 7 to 8 months like other applications being processed now a days for applicants from London??? Further which documents requirements shall I meet for London office or the requirements for Pakistan one???

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
Allah bliss you.
u r v nice.dont leave this forum atleast jub tak mera visa ajaiye :p
i give u +1

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
I think you have the wrong thought in your mind. It's not about getting the husband rukhsat. It's about after wedding the husband and wife deciding together what they think will be best for their future. Just like when anyone gets married even if they are living in the same country they might decide to make a move to another country/city/town where there are better opportunities for them. In the same way if the husband is coming to Canada what's backwards about that? They can decide for themselves what is best for them. If that means living in Pakistan then great for them but if they think him moving to Canada they both can make a better future for themselves and their children then I don't see why you would have a problem with that.

If you look around on this immigration forum there are many women sponsoring their husbands (not just from Pakistan but from all over the world)...what this is some kind of bakra visa? It just means that as husband and wife they have decided to do something they think will benefit them and no one has a right to stop them from doing that. :D

wel said ....

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
Allah bliss you.

MASALLAH