re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
Saggit,

I am not sure when the med expire but i am sure it has...my hubby did his med last year March i believe....but you are smart by sending the updated docs every 6 months...and yea it is weird how it was with the decision making officer and now back to the immigration officer..they are so freaking inefficient!! One might think since its "Canadian system" its proly orderly but the embassy functions like a new age fish market! I dunno...its just frustrating...have you called them??

B

bestplace4u

S khan said:
My AOR is of june but I applied in early march. I got letter for more proofs (objection) in Feb plus re PCC. In march ALHAMDULILAH I got Re medical Too
Time starts from the date of AOR, my case was also filed in March 10 and started from June 10 as it was the time when i received AOR
but since after that their is a huge khamoshi.

J

jani99

saggit19 said:
yes i see a lot of may/june aplciants getting re-pcc ..inshAllah you wil hear good news very soon :)

I am July 1, 2010 AOR... Those douche bags still reply me "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review".

B

bestplace4u

S khan said:
My AOR is of june but I applied in early march. I got letter for more proofs (objection) in Feb plus re PCC. In march ALHAMDULILAH I got Re medical Too
btw if you dont mind us telling what was the objection about?

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
jani99 said:
I am July 1, 2010 AOR... Those douche bags still reply me "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review".
Just hang in there..hopefully you will hear something soon:)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanx for the compliment :) but this smartness hasn't paidoff yet
once have droped them email 5 times n got more like same replies
anyway got CAIPS n were showing +ve activity marriage was gen n interview waived but it only containing activity till 9 march no news after that
jus keeping hopes high n waiting anxiously

O Canada said:
Saggit,

I am not sure when the med expire but i am sure it has...my hubby did his med last year March i believe....but you are smart by sending the updated docs every 6 months...and yea it is weird how it was with the decision making officer and now back to the immigration officer..they are so freaking inefficient!! One might think since its "Canadian system" its proly orderly but the embassy functions like a new age fish market! I dunno...its just frustrating...have you called them??

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
mayena said:
Thank you Best Place Bro, Khan,mrs waqas and saggit,,,, I assume they must have found it.
I emailed them and they answered back saying we are still waiting for ur response to PPR, then I emailed them back giving TCS number, then yesterday they emailed that generic email saying

If you have submitted the requested documents but your case status has not changed this is normal. This does not mean that your documents are lost.

Our office is unable to provide confirmation for each document delivered.

Please understand that due to the heavy volume of mail received at our office we are unable to open and sort mail immediately upon receipt. We suggest that you wait for 3 to 4 weeks before requesting for a case status inquiry after sending mail to our office.
If your parcel tracking details confirm the delivery of your documents at our mail room then rest assured they will be attached to your file accordingly.

And today in cic website they had put my address too.

Once inshallah I get it,,, I will cook mithai and will eat it in behalf of u all.....heheheh ;D
congrats.. u will get ur passport with visa soon Insallah

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Buddy if ur asking SaggitS then our med expired on 26 jan 2011 which was written on Capis too but no remed yet :( may b with PPR :)
Sorry the question was directed to O Canada, and I got the answer already thx

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Green Green said:
koi Good News hai kiya :)
William & Kate are Officially married now as per media. Now its up to CHC-I (World Genius team) to validate the wedding and to make sure Rukhsati is done and marriage consumption aswell as per the immigration and refugee act no.4 :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
William & Kate are Officially married now as per media. Now its up to CHC-I (World Genius team) to validate the wedding and to make sure Rukhsati is done and marriage consumption aswell as per immigration and refugee act no.4 :)
hahahahahahaha very true ,but problem is that they are together not suffering like us poor us :-\ :-\

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
William & Kate are Officially married now as per media. Now its up to CHC-I (World Genius team) to validate the wedding and to make sure Rukhsati is done and marriage consumption aswell as per immigration and refugee act no.4 :)
CHC I Experts can prove that

this marriage is also not Genuine

hahahahaha :D

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakhair ragalay
Jee aayaan noon
Hello
Bonjour
Gutten Tag

o kiddan bae saray, One 2 ka 4 pai, kitthae? been away for few days u were the center of attraction!!! wah jee wah

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
William & Kate are Officially married now as per media. Now its up to CHC-I (World Genius team) to validate the wedding and to make sure Rukhsati is done and marriage consumption aswell as per the immigration and refugee act no.4 :)
william aina da lagda hai phuppar te Kate aina di lagdi ae Maasi!!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Green Green said:
CHC I Experts can prove that

this marriage is also not Genuine

hahahahaha :D
It's a marriage of convenience for Kate as she is entering the Royal family. Howcome she didn't marry someone outside the royal family? Something is fishy there. Send them an objection letter.