became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
To LahoureCouple: Man you need to excuse your language. sharim kr, my post are no to offend anyone here. It was a general forum conversation between Anzee & me alright. Whatever is my soch and wherever I live its non of your business also.

To Lonely widout hubby: You need to be careful too sister. This is a public forum, thus peoples say good and bad everything, If you don't like something simply don't read or don't visit the site. If you like different type of flirt sorry it's not my problem.

Sawera: You too need to be careful with your words as you do not have a right to say anything on me & my wife.I will be very serious with you if you ever say this again. I never say anything bad on your relation or anyone else out there relations.

Half day check nahi kya forum tu piche se shoro ho gye jaise 5th class ke student larte hy. I think bahana chahiye larne ke liye itne despress hy.

From now on If you don't like any my post don't read it or ignore it but be careful on saying anything. This is a public forum peoples say bad about me I don't mind at all so you too shouldn't. Again I said not to offend anyone but I feel a response was necessary to be given out here from me on above comments.

Sorry friends continuous the learning and fun environment on the forum
No advice for Style ............. just kidding .......... take it easy dear members---------- please dont write 20 pages on this tussle, all of us will get exhausted and disappointed reading those bitter exchanges .......... lets forgive and forget and let the peace prevail ........ the thread was introduced by someone named Peackeeper ........ so lets respect his/her nick ......... I am not trying to be a moderator but I am afraid this will trigger new a war of words and accusations which will hurt all of us a little bit........ and I know my position that no one is answerable to me for what they write nor are they obligated to agree to my humble opinion but I still take the opportunity to request productive and healthy debates, lets criticize Jason Kenny now instead of each other................hehehe

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
No advice for Style ............. just kidding .......... take it easy dear members---------- please dont write 20 pages on this tussle, all of us will get exhausted and disappointed reading those bitter exchanges .......... lets forgive and forget and let the peace prevail ........ the thread was introduced by someone named Peackeeper ........ so lets respect his/her nick ......... I am not trying to be a moderator but I am afraid this will trigger new a war or words and accusations which will hurt all of us a little bit.
Becam-a-loner bhai, Yes no advice to Style at the moment. Akil mand ke liye ishara he kafi hy. No yaar I am not in a mood either to waist forum on this fight that is why I control my blood pressure to finish off the matter friendly right here. Lets have a Sprite togather to keep it further calm :) Pr ik dosre ke piche apis mey aise pr jate hy ke pata nahi kya ho gya hy. If they piche par jaye Chachu ke in same fashion than it make sence

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Becam-a-loner bhai, Yes no advice to Style at the moment. Akil mand ke liye ishara he kafi hy. No yaar I am not in a mood either to waist forum on this fight that is why I control my blood pressure to finish the matter right here. Lets have a Sprite togather to keep it further calm :)

Thats great .............. we already have enough of stress to deal with .......... our lives have come to a halt and our spouses are being held hostage by CHC-ISB ............. by the way ............ please vote if you have not voted yet ........... by law your employers are obligated to give you paid time off to vote on election day ......... and ask your friends to join you in the vote against conservatives ......... that is the only thing we can do against them

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
became-a-loner said:
Well as if they need more IDEAS, they already have every single way to screw us up............. but really what is ideal to do ....... if you show your in-laws address as her current address they can turn back and say ................u see marriage is not consummated she is still with mommy and Daddy ....... and I also heard that they have hired a private company like UK embassy for site checks, they pay a site visit and ask the spouse to play marriage video and start asking questions about who was in the video ........... I never read such a thing on this forum but just wondering if this happens or not ......... and what would be best way to deal with it...... my cousin in Canada showed the address of his spouse that of her maternal home but he had no immediate family living in Pakistan and that was before the arrival of Jason Kenny when it got processed in four months only
I didn't hear of this stupidity yet. You are right, the problem is Jason Kenney. I really hope the next immigration minister is either from NDP or Liberal.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I didn't hear of this stupidity yet. You are right, the problem is Jason Kenney. I really hope the next immigration minister is either from NDP or Liberal.
I dont have any example available either but a friend of mine who has a lot of knowledge of immigration told me that they have hired a local company (following footsteps of UK) comprised of lawyers and it is written in their policy as well that they can do surprise visits ............for this reason I have made my wife stay with my family. my mother in law wants to keep her since she would leave for good once she gets vista and I dont know what to do .......... since nothing is beyond CHC-ISB

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
became-a-loner said:
I dont have any example available either but a friend of mine who has a lot of knowledge of immigration told me that they have hired a local company (following footsteps of UK) comprised of lawyers and it is written in their policy as well that they can do surprise visits ............for this reason I have made my wife stay with my family. my mother in law wants to keep her since she would leave for good once she gets vista and I dont know what to do .......... since nothing is beyond CHC-ISB
Dude, my whole family is in Canada. I clearly stated in the application that since the husband and his immediate family (me & my family) has gone back to Canada, therefore the wife has moved back to live with her mother till she gets the Visa.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
wow. that's not good at all. v just discussed overall about the procedure and issue v didn't mean to point out or hurt anyone. v all on same boat but it doesn't mean, v use bad words to others. so plz calm down and understand each other.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
To LahoureCouple: Man you need to excuse your language. sharim kr, my post are not to offend anyone here. It was a general forum conversation between Anzee & me alright. Whatever is my soch and wherever I live its non of your business also.

To Lonely widout hubby: You need to be careful too sister. This is a public forum, thus peoples say good and bad everything, If you don't like something simply don't read or don't visit the site. If you like different type of flirt sorry it's not my problem.

Sawera: You too need to be careful with your words as you do not have a right to say anything on me & my wife.I will be very serious with you if you ever say this again. I never say anything bad on your relation or anyone else out there relations.

Half day check nahi kya forum tu piche se shoro ho gye jaise 5th class ke student larte hy. I think bahana chahiye larne ke liye itne despress hy.

From now on If you don't like any my post don't read it or ignore it but be careful on saying anything. This is a public forum peoples say bad about me I don't mind at all so you too shouldn't. Again I said not to offend anyone but I feel a response was necessary to be given out here from me on above comments.

Sorry friends continuous the learning and fun environment on the forum. Mahool kharab kr dya.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
sawera said:
YAH U R RIGHT BROTHER I AGREE WHT U THT WHT HE DESERVE (CHEATING ON HIS WIFE) :p
hey how do you know he cheats on his wife ?????????? sorry to ask

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
To LahoureCouple: Man you need to excuse your language. sharim kr, my post are not to offend anyone here. It was a general forum conversation between Anzee & me alright. Whatever is my soch and wherever I live its non of your business also.

Sorry friends continuous the learning and fun environment on the forum. Mahool kharab kr dya.
i kinda agree with the other people. when you say o 1400 pic bhej ker or hours tak phn per baat ker kay logoun nay embassy ko sar pay charaya howaya hai. didnt you think app embassy ko sar pay chara rahay thay when you were sending them your "secret high level documents" lol.
every case is evaluated individually. and by saying o why is this person sending so and so is just not fair. its really upto them. and about the flirting...i dont know if its flirting but you are going little overboard with this whole i am a lahori jatt, you are my sister, i am here to protect you blah blah.
I am lahori and if a guy said that to me i would just think what a desperate lofer and walk away.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

.OOH HELLO ,,,,, AINA DEKHAYA TU BORA LAGA NA JUST THINK 1 N ONLY BEGUM MUNNI BZ I DNT THINK U UNDERSTAND WOMENS FEELING

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
hey how do you know he cheats on his wife ?????????? sorry to ask
PORA FORUM READ KARLEIN SAMAJ AJAEI GA AGAL MAND KO ISHARA HE KAFEE HAI

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
bigmakdaddy said:
Oh yeah I think I remember reading about your case a while ago, there are so many stories here, somethimes its hard to remember all stories with correct names. I know it will be hard to spend anniversary without your spouse. For my first anniversary, I went backhome. I got lucky becasue it was also bakra eid time so I got to celebrate both in one trip. Don't you worry, your hubby will be with you very soon inshallah. Where is he from in pakistan, if you don't mind me asking?
lol it's okay mashAllah we have a big community on the forum so it can be hard to keep up with everyone. For my first anniversary I gave myself tasali that my husband will be here for our 2nd one now I am giving myself tasali that ok he can't make anniversary but I want him here for my birthday in August. INSHALLAH. He is from Mandi Bahauddin originally but staying in Jhelum. In my case after wedding my husband moved to my house in Pakistan LOL but allhumdulillah CHC-islamabad had no problem with this so far.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I usually never respond to any fighting/arguments on this forum but I just wanted to say that I think we should drop the bitterness. Who cares if someone is cheating or not or whatever...everyone is entitled to do what they want in their life and we don't know the persons intention or feelings. Let's not make this a sorrowful place- we are here to help each other out and share good information with others so anyone who has bad feelings about someone else just don't look at their post and read the one below it. No need to keep commenting again and again continuing pointless bickering.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
sawera said:
PORA FORUM READ KARLEIN SAMAJ AJAEI GA AGAL MAND KO ISHARA HE KAFEE HAI
NOTE:Making a general point and not picking on you.

With all honesty we don't know each other on a personal level, only through our posts on this forum. Whatever the issue is, let it go. All that we all care about is just being with our spouses. This forum is meant to allow us share our problems, guide and advice each other.

I agree with mahmed17

Think positive, do positive and be happy.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Dehko all sisters and brothers who are in this forum please for give each other we all are here to solve the problems of each other to have good and positive idea's not to fight each other even if he is cheating its none of our business catch the positive points and for which we are here .....we are not here to make fun of each other and point who is cheating who is not sub ke tarf say may maffi chati hon please for God's sake stop fighting guys please be in peace and catch the positive things we are all brother and sister in this forum and here to help each other believe me if other people come and read all these fight they will lough at us ham sub musafir hai ek kishty ka jo roz ham may say ek ka ppr ya visa atey he ham ghayb hoty hai so please be in peace i use blue color coz its immigration color ta ke sub ko samaj ajaye that we are in immigration forum