+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi,

How would I let CHC-I know about my husband's new mailing address (change of address). Should we advise them by email or write them a letter? And should I the sponsor write them or my husband the applicant to ask them to update our file. Can someone please let me know. Many thanks.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
I hope so,,, Im again worried,,, I hope they dont loose mine. anyway may Allah give us patient.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Liakram said:
Hi,

How would I let CHC-I know about my husband's new mailing address (change of address). Should we advise them by email or write them a letter? And should I the sponsor write them or my husband the applicant to ask them to update our file. Can someone please let me know. Many thanks.
Hi dear,

Write the change of address notice and write applicant telephone numbers and both or your emails, and then fax it to them. they dont accept it through email so it will be useless sending it through email.

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
I hope so,,, Im again worried,,, I hope they dont loose mine. anyway may Allah give us patient.
Dont be its all ok now sooner or later you will receive your passport back.

B

bestplace4u

English And Urdu Always Contradict
Each Other:

The Sooner The Better.
Jaldi Ka Kaam Shetan Ka Hota Hai.
Talk Of The Devil And The Devil Is Here.
Bari Lambi Umer Hai, Abhi Tumhari Baat
Kar Rahay Thay.

Absence Makes A Heart Go Fonder.
Nazar Se Ojhal, Dil Se Ojhal.

Fight Your Rights.
Sabar Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai.

As Wise As An Owl.
Ullo Ka Phata. :D

sila

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Dear All,

My husband has received his passport back with visa.

I have a question that is pondering in our minds at the moment, please do reply if you have any information regarding this, is there a landing fees that my husband has to pay when he arrives in Canada at the Canadian Airport? and is this landing fees different from the one that was paid in the beginning of the application? because in the beginning there was a filing fee of $550 and Right of Landing fee $490. Is there more fees my husband has to pay when he comes to Canada?

Thank you for your time.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Congratulation dear sis,,,, dont worry for these small things,, just tell him to take some money with himself, so if he was asked he will pay.. otherwise he can buy you some gifts.. ;D

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
SALAAMMMM ALL!!

ALHAMDULILLAH MY HUSBAND RECEIVED HIS PASSPORT BACK TODAY STAMPED WITH VISA!!!

YALLAH GIVE THIS JOY AND HAPPINESS TO EVERY ONE AND LET THEM BE UNITED WITH THEIR LOVED ONES. I JUST CAME FROM WORK, DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO POST IT AS I GOT THE NEWS IN THE MORNING.

IT TOOK 9 DAYS TO SEND THE PASSPORT BACK!!!
CONGRATULATONS! Sister .. very happy for you...

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
ONE 2 KA 4 bro i know she is wrong in this case since both husband and wife need each other equaly but ek bhut bari misal ap ko dy rahe hon hope others dont mind here qun ke may such bolti hon issi liay some time i face the music lol ................ ap to mard hon ap ke dil ap ka hosila bhut bara hai and ap ka way of thinking is much stronger agar ek mard may yeh sub qualities na hota to Allah (Divorce) ko kabe oss ke hatt py na dy ta ,so it's mean ke what you are and what you think and what you decide is much powerful then a woman agr oss ko issi batt ko ly kar khoshi hoti hai so nothing is wrong you are the one who should give all happiness to her pyar say samjao oss ko yeh be kaho ke may ap ke Mejazi khuda hon but agr issi batt pay ap ke dil khush hai so lets chill and ignore pervious stories of centruies its modern life . hope you dont mind what i write since i really love my brother to be happy with my bhabi jee may apni experiace sy keh rahe hon that i need my husband more coz i am a female and i need his support always.......but samnay kabe kabe may be mashroti karti hon i never show up lol ,but he know what i am and i am nothing with out him so he ignore me poor him ;D
You are very right here Khan sister....we should treat or wife with love and care.. I too somtimes get upset.. but cant stay upset with my wife more than 10 minutes... even if it is her fault or mine... I would say sorry to make her feel better... and she does the same.... oye ONE2 KA 4..... banday ka putta ban jao.. khabar daar agar hamari bhabi ko tang kia.. nahi tou Canada aakay joota praid kar daing ge...... hahahahha.... khush raho....

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
bestplace4u said:
English And Urdu Always Contradict
Each Other:

The Sooner The Better.
Jaldi Ka Kaam Shetan Ka Hota Hai.
Talk Of The Devil And The Devil Is Here.
Bari Lambi Umer Hai, Abhi Tumhari Baat
Kar Rahay Thay.

Absence Makes A Heart Go Fonder.
Nazar Se Ojhal, Dil Se Ojhal.

Fight Your Rights.
Sabar Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai.

As Wise As An Owl.
Ullo Ka Phata. :D
hehehe,,, great,,,,
Best place bro abb mera joke sunooo,,, hehe

Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay"

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sila said:
Dear All,

My husband has received his passport back with visa.

I have a question that is pondering in our minds at the moment, please do reply if you have any information regarding this, is there a landing fees that my husband has to pay when he arrives in Canada at the Canadian Airport? and is this landing fees different from the one that was paid in the beginning of the application? because in the beginning there was a filing fee of $550 and Right of Landing fee $490. Is there more fees my husband has to pay when he comes to Canada?

Thank you for your time.
CONGRATULATIONS Sila..... Please note that there is no other fee your husband has to pay.... Proessing fee is $550 and Right of permanent residence Fee is $490 which u have already paid with application...

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Knaeem Bro,

It is good to see you here,,, How long did it take you take your passport back with visa from embassy,, and by now you are there in Canada right

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
knaeem said:
CONGRATULATIONS Sila..... Please note that there is no other fee your husband has to pay.... Proessing fee is $550 and Right of permanent residence Fee is $490 which u have already paid with application...

tell me something yarr naem bhai . aby tak koi ppr nhy mily ,wife nay fingerprnt bejwa dye thay .mujay lagta hai isbd office bas jan bujh k lamba krta ja rha hai takay hum thak jain .....
caips bhy nhy aye abt tak .soch rha hu caips ajay to sath hy us k hisab say decide kru , ya embasy mail likhu k mujay call krain coz is say zyada sabr nhy hota yar ... ths proces is killin us and especially to our child ..42 mnth say koi bhy yha wait nhy kr rha . or yar agr ye satisfy hain sab hmary chezon say to fir inko ab time nhy lgana chahiye chahay mai pahlay wahan reh chuka bhy hun ,kia khyal hai ?? mrs akely hai ,job pay janan fir bachay ko sambhalnay k liye baby siter rekhy hai ..us k kharchay ,chalo kuch time to ho sakta hai but hmara qasur kia hai k hum wait hy krtay rehain or inky naye requirement ky farmaishain pury krtay rehain or ye hmain kuch dain bhy na akhir ... im tired yar ..i hav lost so much weight. :(

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Ohh dear bro,,

Its very sad to hear but b4 also once I wrote that why has it take you this much long,,, Please write him an email that you posted here telling them about ur kid and wife,,, and tell them why they took that long

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
Knaeem Bro,

It is good to see you here,,, How long did it take you take your passport back with visa from embassy,, and by now you are there in Canada right
I am going soon inshaAllah... had few thngs to wind up here....and some shadies to attend... my passport came back after 34 days from Islamabad....