CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhina said:
how does appeal work?
Your lawyer will represent your case to Judge along with all the information and proof you had previously supplied to CHC. Its like he will make full story of you and will present infront of Judge with the full intention in your favour. Judge will review the story, proofs and CHC response/decesion and If he feel your relationship is genuine base on the available information than he will approve the case and the Judge approved case will go back to CHC for reprocessing which most of the time CHC issue VISA just because now it is confirmed to them that the relation is genuine that is why you took legal action and also it is approved by Judge now, so officer has less burden on his/her shoulder in reapproving it.

My point is what is the purpose of waisting couples time and your own time through at the end of the day you have to issue the VISA because case is genuine.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
hhhina said:
hello thx for repaly ok my time line is this i appiled in apr 2009 they send AOR after 2 weeks and the send send letter in may 19 2009 ask more pic we send it n after apr 21 2010 interview was taken at the interview they ask more pic n we send it after i call mp she said they r checking backgorund after that decion made on this marrige genesis so i talk to lawer have to do apeal in 15 days so let see wht happpend i pray so much to allah but he did't lisen so frm now i wlll still pray but im not gone ask him anythink
i dont now how long its gone take to get visaaaaaaa
hhhina, I'm really sorry about you having to go through this and it is unfortunate I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Only one thing I have to say to you is that you should never despair from the help and mercy of Allah (Swt). Many people go through hard situations and it is all a test, never say that Allah didn't listen because He does and He answers the calls of His servants so keep asking Him. InshAllah one day you will see the reward of all your duas and prayers to Him but in the meantime don't forget that if you stop asking Him then no one can help you.

You're in my duas sister, may Allah (swt) make ease for you and everyone else going through this process ameen.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
where is everyone gone right now? I was supposed to be doing some lab report for my organic chem class and instead I was watching tanu weds manu LOL ;D now I am going to start my homework (this early in the day I know)

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
mahmed17 said:
where is everyone gone right now? I was supposed to be doing some lab report for my organic chem class and instead I was watching tanu weds manu LOL ;D now I am going to start my homework (this early in the day I know)
I watched it too a few days ago. I liked it :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Tusi ja re oh sanu alone chad ke forum te :'( ay neemi neemi smile girls ki. Nahi sajda forum begair girls ke. Sub girls ko mein he manao rok jao forum per Hosin ki Raniyo aur apne apne husbands ki Dil per Janiyo. Sub ko ice cream mile gi :) Chale sub ko pehle ik poetry sonata ho.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
hhhina said:
how does appeal work?
i dont know ,but being as a woman as a wife i really cry for hhhina since i have very soft heart and i easly can feel others pain i will pray for you that your husband come to you as soon as possiable May Allah help you sister and Inshallah Allah will help you iss may be ap ke khair hogi and Allah ka kohi raaz hain dont be upset sirf kaho ya Allah ap better samaj tay ho............you know our example is like a small kid infront of Allah that we always try to catch the fire ,but when a mom safe the kid from the fire the kid start to cry ............coz he or she is small enough to think that it's fire and it will burn her .so jiss cheez ke pechy ham rohty hain oss may be Allah Tabaruk ka kohi raaz hai jo hamay bacha kar raktay hain ,but we cry after it and after all Allah hamisha apnay acchay bando ko azma tay hain so be happy and pray Inshallah soon you will give us good news and may and sarry brothers and sisters in this forum will pray for you inshallah . at end tell me why they reject your case?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Tusi ja re oh sanu alone chad ke forum te :'( ay neemi neemi smile girls ki. Nahi sajda forum begair girls ke. Sub girls ko mein he manao rok jao forum per Hosin ki Raniyo aur apne apne husbands ki Dil per Janiyo. Sub ko ice cream mile gi :)
Ki karye sade kolu forum chadan nahin honda bar bar wapas a janay a k shahid kise nu koi changi khabr mil jay nahin te do minute wasti sada dil khush ho janda apnaya nal gal kar k. :D Girls won't leave the forum just like the guys can't either we are addicted haha

hhhina

Dec 25, 2010
KHAN82 se sweet of u yaar thy said my marriage is not really well now im going to apeal soon hope this will work :mad:

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i watched tenu weds manu too few days ago. it was hilarious. did not like the ending..i did like that they got married obviously..but not the WAY they got married.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samar jawad said:
actually in an accident his arm got fractured badly, n cux of tat he cannot work in canada n getting the medical insurance
instead of living there, he has come to pakistan to spend time with me n its been 4 months :)
he applied for my immigration on 8th oct .... i dint get any AOR but waiting to hear sumthing positive soon

Being a Citizen he can live in Pak while application is in process, make sure you dont tell the embassy about his absence from Canada, its not a legal requirement but practically if they see that he can live in Pak as well and the so called RE-UNION has happed, they delay it on purpose.

Regarding accident if it was a motor vehicle accident, almost all provinces in Canada has mandatory Accident Benefits coverage for body injury and loss of income and no insurance company can deny it unless someone was driving without insurance, in that case he can file Employment Insurance sickness benefits if he doing a regular job no self employed, best of luck with his health

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
A Poetry From ONE 2 KA 4 To CHC on behalf of all sisters.

Zid chor do joora mein haath tere aghe
Shaam jab atti hay Behno ko yaad tarpati hy husbands ki
Sub hoi deewani apne apne ranjhe husbands ki
Raatein kate jowani ki akaili akaili CHC samijo nadano feeling in masoumo ki
ONE 2 KA 4 joore haath CHC ke aghe maan jao
De do VISA per VISA meri ladli behno ko

Mr One 2 Ka 4, aaap ko to CHC-ISB ney shyaar bana diya all I could say to myself

Shooq e visaa e Pakistani Biwi ney
Doraya is qadar patlooon ko pajamaa ker diyaa

the original version was

Shooq e lailaa e civil service (sarkaree Nokaree) ney
Doraya is qadar patloon (pants) ko pajama ker diyaa.

I waited for 3.5 yrs for my own immigration to be processed under points system and now I feel I have applied for myself again for the same process the only difference is that they had no authority to decline my application on points system and my application was only 500 grm, now they have all the authority to conclude anything out of anything, I have to share my personal information and pictures with them and my file was 2,2 KG this time.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
warya said:
i watched tenu weds manu too few days ago. it was hilarious. did not like the ending..i did like that they got married obviously..but not the WAY they got married.
lol yes I really enjoyed the movie it was funny I loved her acting in that movie but you are right the ending was spoiled...we all knew they would have gotten married but it was just the way it was done...the whole time I was like whyyyyy???? lol :mad: but otherwise it definately kept my mind off immigration for a while

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone, I am going to visit my husband at the end of this month..I am really exited to see him after 22 months!!!!hopefully next month i hear something good:) I will pray for all people who are waiting for their love one's. Inshallah, allah will listen to our prayers soon:) hope by returning back from my trip i will hear lots of good news from all of you:)

Good luck everyone and please remember me in your du's as well...

Thanks

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Sunshine girl said:
Hi Everyone, I am going to visit my husband at the end of this month..I am really exited to see him after 22 months!!!!hopefully next month i hear something good:) I will pray for all people who are waiting for their love one's. Inshallah, allah will listen to our prayers soon:) hope by returning back from my trip i will hear lots of good news from all of you:)

Good luck everyone and please remember me in your du's as well...

Thanks
wowwwwwwwww thats excitinggg :) 22 months is freaking long time

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
hahaha,, teek hai bhai,,, pooch longi lol
mera PPR ka bhi pooch lena ;) aur kneem bhai k visa k bhi,i think make a list.. :p :p