+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Time will tell who will be the new Govt and what initiative will they bring but atleast peoples are more than happy and cheered that Jason Kenney is gone. Beside us just get other's opinion and the result will tell the truth. Under Harper family reunification process got worsed regardless of community/region/culture.

Friends If you or your family is not able to vote in voting centre you can always send your voting card by mail, find out more at below

http://www.elections.ca/home.aspx

Time zone Polls open and close in local time

Newfoundland 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Atlantic 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Eastern 9:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Central 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Mountain 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Pacific 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Salamz All,

Jab bhi main forum per hoti hoon koi bhi nahi hota hai LOL

WES bhai, I think I read someones post that he sent the RE-MED prior to ISB CHC's request.
I know you said to wait but I wanted your second opinion.

Everyone is welcomed to give me some advise before I go CRAZY!!

My husband is so impatient now and rose rose wohi jagray!! " Main nahi aa sakta tu tum ajao naaaaaaa "
But my work is not giving me any vacation days, what to do what to do.

Kaisa SABAR hai ye ... ALLAH MAUF KERAY!

Please pray for me, scared from all these jagrays these days!!!!!!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania sister, not sure what to advise as this is a personal matter from couples to couples.

one thing I dont understand why most of the time husband's get impatient and in few cases wifes get impatient too, I mean we all are mature enough to understand the bloody CHC behaviour & there dirty process. Sih-Taan is full at motion in chachu JK ke roop mey. So no need to start a JAGRA from either side of husband/wife.

You can motivate your husband with the fallen Govt excited news and tell him that new govt will bring some changes and hopes for the best [Even though it is too early to say anything about changes] but just to make him conveince.

Its been 17 months since I last met with my Jatti and sofar its ok no such problem other than Jatti sometime sing for me "Tere naal mein laiyan akhian way tu fir vi doriann rakhian" :)

Next time when you call your husband tell him "Sajna way sajna teri wa mein teri wa" ;)

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
1 2 ka 4 Brother, I have tried to explain everything to him but he doesnt want to understand anymore. He says he has lost his patience. We havent seen each other since December 2009, I guess he is depressed now. I have patience + my career keeps my time occupied and I manage cause when I get home I just want to rest and sleep after a days work. However, he is just MAKIYAN MARRING there, his dad runs the business while he just hangs around at the shop or home. He is like RANJHAN these days :) He wont care about our government brother, maybe when he's settled in Canada he might. I dont argue with him, I love him a lot and care about him too much to say something that may hurt his feeling so I always say " jee jee main samajtee hoon jee " He thinks I dont want to go see him but I really do but I know if I lose my job its going to be hard for both of us when hes here. ALLAH PAK meri sunle aur mere husband ka aaj kal hi main VISA mil jaye aur vo yahan ajain. Please pray for us and I will pray that your united with your JATTI soon, INSHALLAH

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
sis Jaania, most of us are in the same kind of situation. this whole process is hard on all of us! tell him to join this forum and see with his own eyes as to what others are going through! same with me sis....i have my jobs and busy with life BUT I asked for a month off from work and went to Pakistan. it was good for relationship and also send proof :)
Jaania said:
1 2 ka 4 Brother, I have tried to explain everything to him but he doesnt want to understand anymore. He says he has lost his patience. We havent seen each other since December 2009, I guess he is depressed now. I have patience + my career keeps my time occupied and I manage cause when I get home I just want to rest and sleep after a days work. However, he is just MAKIYAN MARRING there, his dad runs the business while he just hangs around at the shop or home. He is like RANJHAN these days :) He wont care about our government brother, maybe when he's settled in Canada he might. I dont argue with him, I love him a lot and care about him too much to say something that may hurt his feeling so I always say " jee jee main samajtee hoon jee " He thinks I dont want to go see him but I really do but I know if I lose my job its going to be hard for both of us when hes here. ALLAH PAK meri sunle aur mere husband ka aaj kal hi main VISA mil jaye aur vo yahan ajain. Please pray for us and I will pray that your united with your JATTI soon, INSHALLAH

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Jaania said:
same thing wd me..mu hubby dun wana understand wch is so depressing yaar..its been 10 mnths i didnt evn c him plannin 2 c him in august inshALLAH bt i can only get 3 weeks of vacation which suckss ........he wants me to come bck nd liv wd him wch is nt possible..same thing wd me i also said to him MAIN SAMAJH SAKTE HON.... :( :( :( Allah karay hum sab ko wo sab juldi mil jaye jiska we r waitin aameen :'( :'(

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
whywait:( said:
sis Jaania, most of us are in the same kind of situation. this whole process is hard on all of us! tell him to join this forum and see with his own eyes as to what others are going through! same with me sis....i have my jobs and busy with life BUT I asked for a month off from work and went to Pakistan. it was good for relationship and also send proof :)
nd yeah me 2 i dun wana loose my job nd same thing he said k i dun wana come wch make me more depressing :S:S::S bt i dun say a word bcz i kno he miss me tht y he said like tht

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Jaania said:
d yeah me 2 i dun wana loose my job nd same thing he said k i dun wana come wch make me more depressing :S:S::S bt i dun say a word bcz i kno he miss me tht y he said like tht

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
whywait, you are very lucky that you got to spend 1 month in Pakistan.
I only get 10 days and that will not be enough and in the Summer its too hot in Pakitan.
I can go in August but I have a feeling by then he will be in Canada.
I wish koi chamatkaar ho jaye and VISA mil jaye and zindagi main sakoon aye jaye.
I have asked my husband to join this forum many times but he is so lazy!
Ab tu wahan ke log hum dono main problems create kerna shuru ho gaye, even my mom in law!!!
:( She thinks I am delaying this, why do ppl think backwards!!!
Pata nahi kya kuch kehti hon gi mere unko behind my back :(

sila

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Jaania sister,
I understand what you are going through, I went through the same thing.
Inshallah your husband will get PPR.
I used to tell my husband to send the ticket for me then I will come. You can just agree with what your husband says and the rest you can leave to ALLAH.
This is my suggestion to you, it is for you to consider.
Your and his patience won't go to waste.
Take Care.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Thanks Sila sister, I asked him to send me the ticket but he is not working there, its his fathers business and he wont give me one lakh for me to go there for 2 weeks only. Sometimes the in laws expect too much from you but I am glad my husband knows that its hard work here and money doesnt grow on tree's. :( I have been so depressed, I might have to go on meds, now I cant even sleep at nights. My brain is wide awake and body is tired. Please pray for me ... INSHALLAH kabhi tu humari bhi duwa kabool ho gi.

Aae khuda karde us shaks ke hawale mujhko,
Ke apne seene se wo ek baar laga le mujhko,
Bikhar gai hun mein toot kar tukroon mein,
De usse taufeeq ke aake sambhale mujhko,
Ya tu uska saath aata kar mujhko umr bhar ke liye,
Ya tu chup chap apne paas bula le mujhko

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toot Ker Bikhar Jawo.....
Tum Ager Ujaar Jawo.....
Bebasii main girr jawo....
Dil say ek sadaa dena.....
Tum hamein bulaa Lenaa....
Hum Tumhain Sambhalain gay.....
zindgi main daah lain gay......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr4OrQkrer8

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Jaania said:
Thanks Sila sister, I asked him to send me the ticket but he is not working there, its his fathers business and he wont give me one lakh for me to go there for 2 weeks only. Sometimes the in laws expect too much from you but I am glad my husband knows that its hard work here and money doesnt grow on tree's. :( I have been so depressed, I might have to go on meds, now I cant even sleep at nights. My brain is wide awake and body is tired. Please pray for me ... INSHALLAH kabhi tu humari bhi duwa kabool ho gi.

Aae khuda karde us shaks ke hawale mujhko,
Ke apne seene se wo ek baar laga le mujhko,
Bikhar gai hun mein toot kar tukroon mein,
De usse taufeeq ke aake sambhale mujhko,
Ya tu uska saath aata kar mujhko umr bhar ke liye,
Ya tu chup chap apne paas bula le mujhko
InshAllah Jaania, have faith on Allah everything will be alright!

I am visiting my wife AGAIN in April. I am so happy and excited to see her after 9 months and the best thing about it is that she doesn't know that I am coming its a surprise for her. I have also sent the embassy an email regarding my trip and the request so she can come back with me. I doubt that its possible since she still hasn't received her remedicals yet but its worth a try I don't want to regret it later. I come back to Canada at the end of April, so see if I even get a reply from them...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Jaania said:
Salamz All,

Jab bhi main forum per hoti hoon koi bhi nahi hota hai LOL

WES bhai, I think I read someones post that he sent the RE-MED prior to ISB CHC's request.
I know you said to wait but I wanted your second opinion.

Everyone is welcomed to give me some advise before I go CRAZY!!

My husband is so impatient now and rose rose wohi jagray!! " Main nahi aa sakta tu tum ajao naaaaaaa "
But my work is not giving me any vacation days, what to do what to do.

Kaisa SABAR hai ye ... ALLAH MAUF KERAY!

Please pray for me, scared from all these jagrays these days!!!!!!
I would still suggest you wait till they request it. The doctor wouldn't do it anyways without the request letter unless you have connections and he/she agrees to do so...