Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
Salaam everyone,

i have been waiting for my husband to get interview letter since June 2010 when we found out we were in the interview queue. On the 17th of March he got letter asking for updated PCC and imm forms and supplementary form allhumdulillah we are one step closer ;D
can u share ur timeline pls.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
lahorecouple said:
how about contacting CIC call center in canada?...and did you contact canadian consulate in lahore/karachi whichever is near to your wife's place...i even recommend an in person visit to consulate....
we have already done everything ... CIC call centre said contact local embassy and ask them for the file number ... we have called karachi consulate many times but they said "we cant do anything except providing u with the phone number and fax number , dont worry and keep waiting isb embassy is very busy thesedays " ..... and the number they provided are already available on the internet and we tried to contact many times but no response .

I dont knw what are they fucking doing there ??? they dont have any info , they cant help u out with anything except providing u with all the forms .... they are only their to get paid ... fuck them all ....... bunch of loosers . I dont knw wat to do now ..... CHC-isb is not responding , consulate is not helping .... wTF is wrng with tht country.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
A.salam.A all forum member it has been three days i didnt come Mashallah so many new pages post.
Congratulation to all who got PPR and wish you all happy life and Please any one who is Aug 2010 AOR if receive any news from CHC please share.

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this reply from CHC Islamabad, has anyone gotten the same reply and can tell me what it meant ??

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Applicant's file was reviewed recently and a request letter would be sent out to applicant in coming days.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
Ali_427 said:
I got this reply from CHC Islamabad, has anyone gotten the same reply and can tell me what it meant ??

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Applicant's file was reviewed recently and a request letter would be sent out to applicant in coming days.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Thats good news it might be remedical or re Pcc or any suplementary form they are working on ur file man don't worry everything will be just fine we all passed through this just be patient and send them back the requested document on time good luck!!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone, plz reply urgent..

i just noticed that one of the candidate about the same Timeline as ours has received email response from Islamabad embassy while they have not responded to our email yet!!! Any ideas why is that?? im wondering if there is anything i am doing the wrong way, plz advise

How do u send email to CHC-Islambad, i mean just normal way email or fill out form online and send them...

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
dear knaeem,

brother once u posted the entire immigration process.....i cant find that page can u plz tell me the page number or u can post it again...thanks for ur help....

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
DodgeCharger said:

i just noticed that one of the candidate about the same Timeline as ours has received email response from Islamabad embassy while they have not responded to our email yet!!! Any ideas why is that?? im wondering if there is anything i am doing the wrong way, plz advise

How do u send email to CHC-Islambad, i mean just normal way email or fill out form online and send them...

dnt write long emails...just a one liner ....

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE

Here I will explain you how all this process goes...

1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR)
5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.
(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 14-16 MONTH BOTH FOR WIFE AND HUSBAND CASES)

IN SOME COMPLICATED CASES OR DOUBTFUL CASES
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
bUT ALSO A LETTER WITH SOME OBJECTION, EITHER RUKHSATI OR ANYTHING ELSE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR) (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra
5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)
7. Within ONE month decision is made depends on background check results
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.

(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 20 - 24 MONHS IN BOTH HUSBANDS & WIFE CASES)

Adil1998 said:
dear knaeem,

brother once u posted the entire immigration process.....i cant find that page can u plz tell me the page number or u can post it again...thanks for ur help....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:

Keep it short and provide Full name, DOB, file# or client ID to make it easier for them. Be nice in your email... If they don't like something in your email they will ignore you and will never reply to you

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
HellO EverYBodY!! Good Morning CANADA! ;D

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
OMG!!
on my E-CAS

It says ""Desicion Made"" ... WTH my husband did not receive anything ... what does this Mean now im going crazy ... :eek: ;D :eek: ;D :eek: ;D

HELP!!

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marya sis.. aap k laptop nay pakar laye kesi becharay k signalz,,,, ;D
marya238 said:
HellO EverYBodY!! Good Morning CANADA! ;D

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
ansoo bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii main pagal ho rahi hoon i dont know what to do .. it says decision made :O

here it says this..

Permanent Residence
We started processing your application on December 7, 2009.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N ---- SISTER

marya238 said:
OMG!!
on my E-CAS

It says ""Desicion Made"" ... WTH my husband did not receive anything ... what does this Mean now im going crazy ... :eek: ;D :eek: ;D :eek: ;D

HELP!!