Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Good morning,thanks ALLAH for all blessings.have a nice day.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:
oh bhi ache pakistani ho jaldi uth jate ho warna sunday ko tou log 12 baje tak sote rehte hain :D
jo jaldo uth jate hain woh phir sojate hain ;)

B

bestplace4u

jia said:
jo jaldo uth jate hain woh phir sojate hain ;)
aray nahi na I wake up on weekends at the same time like weekdays. phir no sleep for whole day

sila

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Bhaiyon aur Behnon,

The reason I wrote to not send things voluntarily is because from the experience my husband and I had.
It is a husband's case. I haven't gone back to Pakistan during the whole time of application process. 19 months of separation and also had a baby boy during that time. When the Pakistan embassy ask for certain things from you then you should send them because no matter how many proofs you send them on your own or how fast you send them the proof, the embassy will take it's time, no matter what. Even if I was pregnant or had a premature baby, it didn't matter to the embassy. The delay is not because your marriage is genuine or not it all depends on how the embassy sees your case with the proof you provided in the beginning of the application, if they require more proof they will ask for it, and they do, and then that is a good time to send it. After you send the proof they will look at your file after 45 days. Like we didn't send skype chats but we did send phone call record, e-mails, because there is no limit on how much proof is enough. Yes, I agree that when you go to Pakistan to visit your spouse you should let the embassy know but also after that the embassy asks you for things. In my case, it wasn't that. So all that I am saying is from my own experience and from our case only.

Jaisay kehtay hay na ALLAH kay ghar main dayr hai andher nahin, it is so true. INSHALLAH! sab behtar ho ga, sabar kerna bhaut bara imtihan hai, aur uska phel bhi bhaut mitha hai. The wait will be worth it.

L

lahorecouple

DodgeCharger said:
ok so having said wat u just said, now the updated PCC would that be from the previous address or the post rukhsati address?
dodgecharger are you sending them updated docs or filling out your app first time??...for now what i understand is if you're sending them an updated PCC then only her present address (one after rukhsati) will work...but if you're sending it first time then the PCC/PCCs should show/reflect all the addresses she has lived in past 10 years or since 18th birthday...sending police verification from all addresses will also facilitate the verification of addresses in schedule 1 background declaration

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
oh bhi ache pakistani ho jaldi uth jate ho warna sunday ko tou log 12 baje tak sote rehte hain :D
i went to sleep earlier last night...that's why