CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humtum143 said:
She need to have SIN number without that declaration is not possible
so r u suggesting that there is NO need to mention spouse untill the time he or she gets a SIN number??? Can anyone else throw light on this matter

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
FREEZING RAIN ;D ;D ;D ;D

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Mar 04, 2011 12:11 ETMinister Kenney Attends Memorial for Pakistan's Minister of Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti

ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN--(Marketwire - March 4, 2011) - The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement after attending memorial services in Islamabad for Pakistan's Minister of Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti, and meeting with Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani and Minister for Interior, Rehman Malik.

"Today I attended a memorial for my friend Shahbaz Bhatti, along with Senator Salma Ataullahjan.

"It is always hard to say goodbye to someone you consider a friend. It is especially hard when that friend is killed in such a shocking and senseless way.

"Shahbaz was fully aware of the threats against him. And yet to be killed because of your beliefs and your courage in expressing them, is an outrage against all who believe in freedom of religion and freedom of expression.

"As the first and only Christian minister in the Pakistani government, he understood intimately the importance of protecting religious minorities. He worked tirelessly to defend religious freedom and human rights in Pakistan and around the world, not least through his public condemnation of his country's blasphemy laws.

"As Prime Minister Harper noted in his statement, Shahbaz 's murder is a loss to the people of Pakistan and all who shared his commitment to the promotion of tolerance and religious freedom in that country.

"I want to reiterate what was said in the House of Commons motion that passed unanimously earlier this week. The House called on the Government of Pakistan to take immediate action against those who would harm and threaten defenders of religious freedom and human rights.

"That action would perhaps help give meaning to the senseless killing of Shahbaz Bhatti. It would be a fitting legacy for a man whose message we must not forget."

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
so r u suggesting that there is NO need to mention spouse untill the time he or she gets a SIN number??? Can anyone else throw light on this matter
No who says with out SIN you cant mention you can and you should change your marrital status and mention her/his name write a letter by your self wirte your name your last name your sin number your date of birth your date of Nikah place of nikah when you apply for him/her its not must that she should be here and you mention you should do it in advance as i did for me and many other people

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
kisi ka ppr aya aj friday ko ?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
DodgeCharger said:
You should declare that you are married. You should obtain CRA forms for Martial status change, fill them out and mail it to them. On your tax return, you will say that you are married then you will also say that she is not a canadian resident. The tax return asks you two options: Give full info for spouse or only give net income. So select, ONLY net income and then say income was 0. If you supported her and you have proof, then claim the spousal tax credits otherwise do not claim them. You HAVE to show that you are married regardless of her being here or not. She doesnt have to have a SIN number for you to say that you are married to her. Hope this helps!

H

humtum143

khan82 said:
No who says with out SIN you cant mention you can and you should change your marrital status and mention her/his name write a letter by your self wirte your name your last name your sin number your date of birth your date of Nikah place of nikah when you apply for him/her its not must that she should be here and you mention you should do it in advance as i did for me and many other people

You can declare your martial status but you cannot claim anything until she arrive and get her SIN without that u cannot claim it.

Martial status is confirmed once her SIN is register in the taxation system.

Go to the treasury and taxation and read more I already tried in Quebec and they said not valid till she gets a SIN.

Or you can register her under SIN starting with a numbe 9 but it's valid until she arrives to Canada anyways if the steps are worth saving you alot then get more info on.

But I already went tru the step for it and they said no to me

H

humtum143

DodgeCharger said:
You can mantion it and you should but you won't get taxation credit

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
humtum143 said:
You can declare your martial status but you cannot claim anything until she arrive and get her SIN without that u cannot claim it.

Martial status is confirmed once her SIN is register in the taxation system.

Go to the treasury and taxation and read more I already tried in Quebec and they said not valid till she gets a SIN.

Or you can register her under SIN starting with a numbe 9 but it's valid until she arrives to Canada anyways if the steps are worth saving you alot then get more info on.

But I already went tru the step for it and they said no to me

will you can cliam only if you spport her/him and i already and if you have prove of support as i did in 2009 and i got it

Miss Right

Jan 22, 2011
Salamz To All ,

My god the wait is over Allahumdulilah , my husband received his passport request today !!!! After many prayers and lots of tears, the day has arrived !!! All my prayers are with the rest of you please continue to pray for us ...

Allah Hafiz :D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Miss Right said:
Salamz To All ,

My god the wait is over Allahumdulilah , my husband received his passport request today !!!! After many prayers and lots of tears, the day has arrived !!! All my prayers are with the rest of you please continue to pray for us ...

Congrats sister may Allah give both of you lovely life and you pray for us too and if u dont mind to tell us ur timeline???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Miss Right said:
Salamz To All ,

Finally a PPR today! COngrats! Please share your timeline if you don't mind...thnx

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Congratss and wish you all the best with your new life:)

Miss Right said:
Salamz To All ,