PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
whn did u mailed thm anny .........
i maild them last mnth and after that i maild again but they didnt reply........did the reply urs one?when ur medical will expire?my mdcal will expire in March and police cer has been expird in april.......

M

maximus391

ainy inam said:
i maild them last mnth and after that i maild again but they didnt reply........did the reply urs one?when ur medical will expire?my mdcal will expire in March and police cer has been expird in april.......
aINY DONT MAIL THEM SOO MANY TIMES...START MAILING THEM AFTER UR 9 MONTHS ARE COMPLETED

sila

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Salam to all forum members,

I was watching the CBC Passionate Eye called "True Love or Marriage Fraud? The Price of Heartache."

In it the women from Canada, she married an African, she was decieved by him that he had a child back home and lied to her and the immigration services. There are many other cases in that documentary that were being showed of marriage fraud. My point is that because of so much pressure from these women (especially gori) got recognized for marriage of convenience, that the government made the process much more longer to recognize the marriage of convenience and not let them into Canada.

If one of these woman (gori) was going through the waiting game like we all have to do and made such a big issue infront of the Canadian government then her case would have been solved in just one month.

Bottom line is whatever these goris say, everyone is obliged to do it, if we complaint about something that is a big issue we are being ignored.

We are all afraid of raising our voice, because if we do we will get kicked out of this country, or become a bad person infront of the eyes of our government, which we all don't want to happen, something like that, thats how we all think.

When all of us here have freedom of speech, to be heard and made effective.

I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this, please and thank you.

sila

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Here is the documentary on "True Love or Marriage Fraud"

cbc.ca/documentaries/passionateeyeshowcase/2010/truelove/

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
i m there with you.

these guys have to come up with a better solution than to make people wait years to unite with their loved ones.

i m pretty sure there are thousands of people here just like us going through the same process i m pretty sure
if we speak up there will be someone to hear us. we just need to make ourselves noticed.

there might be cases of fraud, but then there are criminals in a country too so what are they going to put everyone
in jail untill they prove that they are not criminals.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sila friend. I am not afraid from any one except Allah subhana Tallah.

One consultant from an immigration firm mentioned that they have increased this timeline drastically intentaionly, so that they can better judge the relationship and If there is any fruad case than with the increased timeline, chances are information will be leaked out due to the applicants behaviour or by any other mean.

To me I think that is the reason why they are sending these supplementry forms to fill out and than again after 11-13 months more forms to fill out as all of these forms have more or less the same question which we answered with the orignal application. I do belive they will be notcing the behaviour and will compare the answeres with the actuall application.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa sending chartered flights to evacuate Canadian citizens from Egypt

OTTAWA - Canada is airlifting its citizens from Egypt as anti-government protests continue to rock the North African country, threatening to topple its leadership.

My Objection Do the Govt share the same sentiment for Pakistani Canadian citizens when the country went into political/security instability and in natural disaster? Or only those to whome they like?

My Question Beside many taxpayer's I need an answer "How the Govt is footing the nation's tax money and what is the degree of racism here".

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
finally in my 14th month...little time left inshaAllah

Shahrukh Sani

Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
All Docs Submitted Inc Med / Pcc
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
Hello people. I have been looking at this forum for about a year now and now have finally decided to join you guys. I guess you guys can see my time line on my profile.

I am frustrated now too and need to take it out like you guys lol.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Shahrukh Sani said:
Hello people. I have been looking at this forum for about a year now and now have finally decided to join you guys. I guess you guys can see my time line on my profile.

I am frustrated now too and need to take it out like you guys lol.
hi friend...ur AOR is march 2010...me and many here is from AOR nov 2009....but still waiting..long time to go :(

Shahrukh Sani

Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
All Docs Submitted Inc Med / Pcc
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
I don't know why its taking so long though. I have sent all the documents including phone logs, calling cards, gift receipts, wedding pictures, family pictures, pictures from before the wedding. I have even sent them pictures of when me and my wife went on holidays after the wedding. Its a straight forward case but still they are taking so long.