sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Imtihaan said:
lonely w/o hubby.....u should have warned her n her hubby then....if u r her friend..

ainy inam...sweety just pray and u may get it before anyone else does. Prayers can make anything happen
HEY IMTIHAAN
MY FRD , SHE TOLD ME SHE IS MARRIED ( NIKKAH ONLY) WID A GUY WHO LIVES IN CANADA , JUST LAST WEEK.... wat do u thnk i can warna her off now...... its too late... she had to apply to be him , there is no chance of warning her ...now if she wud hve askd me before , i wud hve told her not to get married to a canadian passport person LOLZZ IN D FIRST PLACE.... LOLZZZZ
ALTHOUGH WHN I TRIED TO TELL HER CHC HVING PROBLEM WID NIKKAH ONLY CASE SHE WAS ALREADY FRIGHTEND , I CNT FRIEGHTEND HER NYY MORE.. BY TELING TELL ITS TAKIN 16NTHSS,,,
SOMETIMES ..Igorance is blissssssssssssssssful... my imtihan

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Alrighty!!!!!!
Where is my VISA?????
Anyone found mine yet?
lolzzz nice one .......well these guys dont understand until u tell them to what is happeneing ... half of us would have relatioship killed till be together.... how well u know better ..........sit back and relax like a dic......or.....tell him that u guys want this to be changed
come on we all are canadainz they can do this to new immigrants not their votors ..........well i hav tried all wot i could ....... pm ... minister ......woteva.......
I talked to a lawyer ...... basically u canot do anything except .... ur medical thing.......you can only sue them on one point that y do they tell u to do medical wen it has to expire ... or increase expiry date of it ....... thats basically the only point u hav to go after .....if ur in so much hurry then u should go for that option ...... otherwise dont yell at the form jus sit back and watch cricket ........even go for test matches 5 days .. time will fly imagine how many tests u can watch ..... u will b a pro .... till ur visa arrives ......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
lolzzz nice one .......well these guys dont understand until u tell them to what is happeneing ... half of us would have relatioship killed till be together.... how well u know better ..........sit back and relax like a dic......or.....tell him that u guys want this to be changed
come on we all are canadainz they can do this to new immigrants not their votors ..........well i hav tried all wot i could ....... pm ... minister ......woteva.......
I talked to a lawyer ...... basically u canot do anything except .... ur medical thing.......you can only sue them on one point that y do they tell u to do medical wen it has to expire ... or increase expiry date of it ....... thats basically the only point u hav to go after .....if ur in so much hurry then u should go for that option ...... otherwise dont yell at the form jus sit back and watch cricket ........even go for test matches 5 days .. time will fly imagine how many tests u can watch ..... u will b a pro .... till ur visa arrives ......
I giggled :)

sila

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
im going to go crazy, the islamabad embassy is asking all the forms to be filled out again like the Additional family info form (2nd time), Application for permanent residence in canada (2nd time), supplementary form (3rd time), Background form (2nd time)... I don't get this we filled out these forms when filed for the application in the beginning, what are they doing????

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Has anyone that applied after September 2010 received an AOR? I was approved in October but my wife never received AOR. Sent an email a couple of weeks ago saying we had not received AOR and wanted to clarify they have received the application. Received a reply with file#(it starts with an F) and "your application is in que for initial review". Obviously it makes sense that they have not reviewed it yet but they didn't acknowledge the fact that we didn't receive AOR. I know the AOR isn't exactly significant but it still feels weird that we didn't get it or any request for the supplementary form.

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
hi people

i m in process of sponsoring my wife from islamabad pakistan.

the question that i got for you guys is that would my wife be able to visit me in canada when the sponsorship process is going on?

the wait time for islamabad pakistan is 16 months thats unexcusable the current government should do something about this. i m outraged about the wait time. if it takes this long i might have to look for other ways.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can still apply for visit visa but chances are only 1% to get the visit visa and 99% chances are it will be declined.That is how they are operating and behaving in these days exclusivley in PKSTN not elsewhere. This is another example of "Chachu ki Badmashi" ;D

However the alternative option is going there and living with your spouse but If Chachu's agents find that you are here they will not issue you a visa and request you to go back and provide the proof that you are back in Canada. So na ider ke na oder ke and this is also called "Chachu ki Badmashi" ;D

Option no.2 is good for a short term [3-4 month] stay in PKSTN and than comeback, it also help to proof them that relation is genuin as Chachu agents think every holy relation through Nikah is not genuin. However Chachu and agents certainly does like the deal in "common-in-law relation(Shop)" where as some one proofed that both had stayed togather & had performed the haram khori with out being married. Chachu & agents & iblees are happy and agree to issue visa. Once the visa issued and all the ID's are obtained move on to another common-in-law (shop) to get the next one.

Above^ are few highlites from "Chachu ki Badmashi" which ran very sucessfull in 2009-2010 and once again on public demand presenting in 2011, tickets are on sale available in 50Rps-100Rps

You can give a try to visit visa there is no harm and may be that 1% ownership could be belong to you. Good Luck

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam Everyone!!

OMG i finally joined this group. Ive been coming to this group for the past year or so, and finally decided to join. I come on like everyday just to see k sab kahan hain. aur kitnay logong ko visa mil gaya hai.

So far seems like this year has started off well.

Oh and firstly, one 2 ka 4, i am always waiting to read one of your posts. especially when its about "chachu ki badmashi"

Heres my timeline:

Got married: June 5th, 2009
Medical and Police: Aug 2009
Applications received by Mississauga: Sept 24, 2009
AOR: Oct 15, 2009
Husbands process started: November 7th, 2009
Request for re med and re PCC: October 25, 2010
Reports sent with additional family information, backgroud history, cant rememerb the rest sent: November 3rd, 2010
Still waiting now!!

Emailed CHC not too long ago and got response saying:

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I got back from pakistan not too long ago. I went back in August of 2010, and came back dec 28. I havent told CHC that i went or anything. IM not to sure if i need to let them know. I was born here in canada so not so sure if i need to let them know. THough i was telling my husband i should send papers stating i was there, dont know if its necessary. what do you guys think??

and i still cant beleive i actually joined! yay!

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
sila said:
im going to go crazy, the islamabad embassy is asking all the forms to be filled out again like the Additional family info form (2nd time), Application for permanent residence in canada (2nd time), supplementary form (3rd time), Background form (2nd time)... I don't get this we filled out these forms when filed for the application in the beginning, what are they doing????
Please read the guide and fill them properly

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappu ki biwi said:
Salaam Everyone!!

OMG i finally joined this group. Ive been coming to this group for the past year or so, and finally decided to join. I come on like everyday just to see k sab kahan hain. aur kitnay logong ko visa mil gaya hai.

Oh and firstly, one 2 ka 4, i am always waiting to read one of your posts. especially when its about "chachu ki badmashi"

Heres my timeline:

Reports sent with additional family information, backgroud history, cant rememerb the rest sent: November 3rd, 2010
Still waiting now!!

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I got back from pakistan not too long ago. I went back in August of 2010, and came back dec 28. I havent told CHC that i went or anything. IM not to sure if i need to let them know. I was born here in canada so not so sure if i need to let them know. THough i was telling my husband i should send papers stating i was there, dont know if its necessary. what do you guys think??

CONGRATULATIONS.... You are baout to receive your PPR within one month InshaAllah.. After this ltter you rceived from CHC 99% pl got their passpot request after receiving te same email like you did... Wish u all the best.. and prayfor us since my time line is almost same as yours...

Miss Right

Jan 22, 2011
Salam Pappu ki biwi ,

First I just want to say I joined today too , so yayyy! but one thing I must advise you as I am in the exact same position as you is that you should most definetly have reported to CIC that you visited your hubby and have come back to Canada . It is of the utmost importance you provide evidence such as this because it makes your case 100 % strionger I know this because I at the request of my consultant provided the Islamabad processing center with boarding passes date of entry and exit entry , plane itinerary even tags that I used for my luggage , as a proof . Believe me the officials at the airports in Canada make a record of you landing when you come back from anywhere so you should mention it in Islamabad center in order to make sure they are also aware , as sometimes the scenario is that information is lost or not passed onto the people there . It will make your case very strong because you are a Canadian citizen and as a Canadian national it is a right of yours to have your spouse join you as soon as possible , this is why they process or at least used to process spousal cases on a first priority basis . I too am a Candian born citizen , so I m advising you that please , ASAP send in all this information to cic in islamabad !!!
I wish you all the best and Allah karein ke tumhare husband tumein aur jitnay bhi logon ke spouses hain jald se jald mil jaye Canada mein
Allah Hafiz

pappu ki biwi said:
Salaam Everyone!!

Heres my timeline:

Still waiting now!!

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
CONGRATULATIONS.... You are baout to receive your PPR within one month InshaAllah.. After this ltter you rceived from CHC 99% pl got their passpot request after receiving te same email like you did... Wish u all the best.. and prayfor us since my time line is almost same as yours...
HI Knaeem and Papu ki wife,

Maximus and Best Place ,

Salam,

I think we three are almost in same time line. Maximus391 and best place are in the same too. Let see INSHALLAH everyone will get PPR very very soon.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miss Right said:
Salam Pappu ki biwi ,

First I just want to say I joined today too , so yayyy! but one thing I must advise you as I am in the exact same position as you is that you should most definetly have reported to CIC that you visited your hubby and have come back to Canada . It is of the utmost importance you provide evidence such as this because it makes your case 100 % strionger I know this because I at the request of my consultant provided the Islamabad processing center with boarding passes date of entry and exit entry , plane itinerary even tags that I used for my luggage , as a proof . Believe me the officials at the airports in Canada make a record of you landing when you come back from anywhere so you should mention it in Islamabad center in order to make sure they are also aware , as sometimes the scenario is that information is lost or not passed onto the people there . It will make your case very strong because you are a Canadian citizen and as a Canadian national it is a right of yours to have your spouse join you as soon as possible , this is why they process or at least used to process spousal cases on a first priority basis . I too am a Candian born citizen , so I m advising you that please , ASAP send in all this information to cic in islamabad !!!
I wish you all the best and Allah karein ke tumhare husband tumein aur jitnay bhi logon ke spouses hain jald se jald mil jaye Canada mein
Allah Hafiz
Thank you for your kind word Miss right.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
wes786 said:
My wifes' meds just expired on Jan 18th and no we havn't heard anything yet either. My first and Last email I sent them was in December and my file is in que as well for initial review. And they are right, according to CAIPS notes the file was still in their storage area untouched. HEre is what I have created that might help you understand the process a bit clear look at the qoute below...

OMG THIS IS JUST SOOO SILLY THEY HAVEN'T CHECKED MY FILE EVEN ONCE PAST 11 MONTHS HOLY SHIT

I HAVE HAD A HUGE WEDDING WITH MENHDI N A WEDDING RECEPTION PLUS HONEYMOON TO MALAYSIA WITH HUBBY AND ALSO WE HAVE GONE TO DXB THIS SUMMER ... DO U THINK THEY WILL COUNT THAT IN AS ENOUGH PROOF TO A GENUINE MARRIAGE ??? IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THEY OPEN MY FILE N ISSUE ME A VISA RIGHTAWAY ??? BASED ON MY PROOF N DOCUMENTS ??? WHAT DO U MEAN THEY HAVEN'T VERIFIED MY DOCUMENTS AS YET???? THIS IS SUICIDAL WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS WITH ME??

PLZZZZZZ TELLL ME IF U HAVE ORDERED CAIPS EVER ?? WHT IS THE STATUS OF UR FILE RIGHT NOW N HOW DID U FIND IT THROUGH EMAIL, MP OR CAIPS PLZZ TELL...

I REALLLLY APPRECIATE UR HELP!!!